Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'Our Recollection Keeps Changing'

He means everybody's recollection changes over time. No one here is an exception. Try remembering exactly what you said, word for word, during a specific conversation on a specific date a year or two earlier. Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump so he is hoping his recollection is wrong on something, anything, so he can say "HE LIED". This is how desperate the left is to salvage this coup.
No, that's how he's trying to spin too much lying to count.

Young Jared couldn't remember Many foreign contacts, several times, even under signing an oath.
Don Jr Couldn't remember the Russian Meeting, then couldn't remember the topic, etc
They are ALL LIARS and and hiding collusion.

`

Last edited:
He means everybody's recollection changes over time. No one here is an exception. Try remembering exactly what you said, word for word, during a specific conversation on a specific date a year or two earlier.
The statement was about writing a VERY important letter. If you cannot remember if you did or did not write a very important letter years ago...than you are a moron and/or senile. I would never forget such a thing so long as my brain was functioning properly. The same with most reasonably intelligent people.
Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump so he is hoping his recollection is wrong on something, anything, so he can say "HE LIED". This is how desperate the left is to salvage this coup.
Really? And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump'?

I guarantee that you can provide no such link. Which - if so - means your statement is completely baseless and means nothing.

Sessions said he didn't recall several times during his hearing in front of Congress... I wonder how many times he said that when interviewed by Mueller? They said his interview with Mueller lasted "several hours." I'm guessing Jeff threw Trump under the bus, given all the grief Trump has given him.

He means everybody's recollection changes over time. No one here is an exception. Try remembering exactly what you said, word for word, during a specific conversation on a specific date a year or two earlier. Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump so he is hoping his recollection is wrong on something, anything, so he can say "HE LIED". This is how desperate the left is to salvage this coup.

...but Trump said he is really smart. His doctor said he is in great shape. How can he not remember things he did 2 years ago?
I guess he could just use Hillary's go to line... "I don't recall".

So you think instead of lying he should use a BS excuse? Wouldn't you rather just back someone that is truthful?
He doesn't have to lie, he hasn't done anything illegal (like Hillary).

...but Trump said he is really smart. His doctor said he is in great shape. How can he not remember things he did 2 years ago?

So you think instead of lying he should use a BS excuse? Wouldn't you rather just back someone that is truthful?

Then why did you say he should use the phrase "I don't recall?" If he hasn't done anything wrong then why has he constantly lied about everything?

Really? And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump'?

I guarantee that you can provide no such link. Which - if so - means your statement is completely baseless and means nothing.
Where is YOUR link to unbiased, factual proof that Mueller has ANYTHING whatsoever on Trump? I guarantee you can provide no such link which means your statement doesn't mean shit. The burden of proof. You understand how that works, right?

Sessions said he didn't recall several times during his hearing in front of Congress... I wonder how many times he said that when interviewed by Mueller? They said his interview with Mueller lasted "several hours." I'm guessing Jeff threw Trump under the bus, given all the grief Trump has given him.
That's all you leftists have been doing for 2 years now..."wondering and guessing". Just like you've been wondering and guessing why your sickly candidate didn't win.

Then why did you say he should use the phrase "I don't recall?" If he hasn't done anything wrong then why has he constantly lied about everything?
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

That's all you leftists have been doing for 2 years now..."wondering and guessing". Just like you've been wondering and guessing why your sickly candidate didn't win.

Nothing to wonder or guess about Trump. Give him 5-10 minutes to talk and he'll ruin himself.

Mueller doesn’t ‘need anything on’ Trump – Trump will provide Mueller with the perjury charge when Trump lies under oath.

Trump can’t help but lie, hence the desperate efforts to keep Trump from talking to Mueller.

Nothing to wonder or guess about Trump. Give him 5-10 minutes to talk and he'll ruin himself.
Sure, pal. Any day now. lol

In the letter from his lawyers he either lied or admitted to lying more than once. Why are you supporting a blatant liar?

Mueller doesn’t ‘need anything on’ Trump – Trump will provide Mueller with the perjury charge when Trump lies under oath.

Trump can’t help but lie, hence the desperate efforts to keep Trump from talking to Mueller.
It must be pure hell for you freaks, knowing you were outsmarted by Donald Trump, after being told repeatedly how dumb he was. You've been punked at every turn. I'd say you probably need some butt cream from all the reaming it's been taking for almost 2 years now. LMAO

In the letter from his lawyers he either lied or admitted to lying more than once. Why are you supporting a blatant liar?
I've never supported a Democrat.

Where is YOUR link to unbiased, factual proof that Mueller has ANYTHING whatsoever on Trump? I guarantee you can provide no such link which means your statement doesn't mean shit. The burden of proof. You understand how that works, right?
The only reason you can (fallaciously) "guaranty" that he can't post "proof" is Mueller's AIRTIGHT/non-Leaking investigation.

Of course, there have already been indictments and guilty pleas, and there already is a case for Obstruction due to Trumpov's overt actions, and that of his campaign and family...
as well as a circumstantial EVIDENTIARY Case for Collusion, if not "proof."
`

Good call by Rudy. There is no evidence of any “collusion”. The only hope Mueller has is trying to get the President to recall specific events from two years ago or more, like exactly what was said in one phone call or meeting.

Mueller has a big nothing burger and is desperate to find anything for his leftwing masters.

The only reason you can (fallaciously) "guaranty" that he can't post "proof" is Mueller's AIRTIGHT/non-Leaking investigation.

Of course, there have already been indictments and guilty pleas, and there already is a case for Obstruction due to Trumpov's overt actions, and that of his campaign and family...
as well as a circumstantial EVIDENTIARY Case for Collusion, if not "proof."
`
Indictments and guilty pleas, none of which have anything to do with Donald Trump or Russia collusion (which is not illegal in the first place). And there is not a case for obstruction, no matter how much you want there to be. If there is, show us the evidence. We'll wait (just like we've been doing for 2 fucking years now).

Indictments and guilty pleas, none of which have anything to do with Donald Trump or Russia collusion (which is not illegal in the first place). And there is not a case for obstruction, no matter how much you want there to be. If there is, show us the evidence. We'll wait (just like we've been doing for 2 fucking years now).
Good call by Rudy. There is no evidence of any “collusion”. The only hope Mueller has is trying to get the President to recall specific events from two years ago or more, like exactly what was said in one phone call or meeting.

Mueller has a big nothing burger and is desperate to find anything for his leftwing masters.
It's a fact that the Russians intervened on Behalf of Trumpov. (All IQ agencies and recent Senate report)
It's a fact that Trumpov's, Son, Son-in-law, and campaign manager/bag-man met with Russians in an effort to get sanctions against them dropped in exchange for dirt on Hillary. (aka Collusion)
Then Trumpov and son LIED about that meeting.
Don Jr. lied about the meeting... Serially.
They lied about the concocted excuse for it and Trumpov's involvement. (see the OP)

Jared, Forgot his meetings with Russians on form after adjusted form.

It's a fact that Trump asked the Russians ("If you're listening") to get the Hillary emails.
It's a fact those emails WERE then released.

Then there's all the other campaign guys meeting with Russians.. everyone. Some rung up.
Flynn took money from the Rooskies.
Trumpov wanted Comey to drop that investigation. Comey wouldn't, so Trumpov Fired him.
Flynn Pleads. (along with many others SO FAR)

That's EVIDENCE that demanded, and still needs to be further pursued.
`

Last edited:

It's a fact that the Russians intervened on Behalf of Trumpov. (All IQ agencies and recent Senate report)
It's a fact that Trumpov's, Son, Son-in-law, and campaign manager/bag-man met with Russians in an effort to get sanctions against them dropped in exchange for dirt on Hillary. (aka Collusion)
They lied about the concocted excuse for it and Trumpov's involvement. (see the OP)

It's a fact that Trump asked the Russians ("If you're listening") to get the Hillary emails.

Then there's all the other campaign guys meeting with Russians.. everyone. Some rung up.
Trumpov wanted Comey to drop that investigation. Comey wouldn't, so Trumpov Fired him.

`

So tell us how any of these “meetings” with Russians resulted in turning the election.

“Hey, we might have dirt on Hillary.”

“Great, make it public knowledge so everyone can be informed.”

There is nothing wrong or illegal about any such discussions.

`
Pure bullshit. Post some unbiased links.

Forum List

Back