🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Giuliani withdraws from consideration for ANY position in Trump cabinet

His business interests are too pressing. He has enough to do.

I continue to hope John Bolton gets secretary of state. Romney is a perfect ambassador to Israel.

he was never really in the top 2 or 3, even though it was reported that way. we may just be in for a surprise. I am also hearing that Rodan also withdrew his application for secretary of state.

I continue to hope John Bolton gets secretary of state. Romney is a perfect ambassador to Israel.
Ewww!!! Romney is an establishment Republican and he's buddies with Paul Ryan.....ewwwww!

This just in. Hillary Clinton has applied for secretary of state. Claims to have experience and a steady hand.

Hopefully Trump realizes neither Bolton nor Romney are America Firsters and are mere NeoCons...sure make Willard Ambassador to Israel who cares.

I think maybe he was disappointed a job hadnt alrdy come his way
Yep. I agree. I thought he might get homeland security or something but Trump is going a VERY different direction with all the military folks. Its surprising but I don't hate it. Just interesting to me.

I wonder how Mr. Bill would react if Trump had to tell him the bad news that he wasnt selected

I was really concerned if he had the health to do the job. I now most Secretaries of State didn't always travel all over the globe all the time in the manner of Clinton and Kerry but Rudy was awfully ill a time back. Prostate cancer or something.

This just in. Hillary Clinton has applied for secretary of state. Claims to have experience and a steady hand.
i think Hillary will be chosen for Secretary of Poop
She can supply that by the boat load.
remember that scene from Monty Python when they were "Bringing Out The Dead"? I can see Hillary pulling those little wagons of "Barely Dead People"
Hillary Clinton "Secretary Of The Not So Dead"

Forum List

Back