Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime:

They should leave them buckets of piss, the Messikins will think that it's a bucket of Corona.

Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted
In the United States in 2019, humanitarian aid has become a crime in the eyes of hardline judges enforcing inhumane immigration policies. The first four volunteers in the trial of the “Cabeza Nine,” volunteers from No More Deaths / No Más Muertes (a ministry of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tucson), were convicted of “abandonment of property” for leaving gallons of water in Arizona’s Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge, and now each face a maximum of six months in prison and a $500 fine. A date for sentencing has not yet been set.
Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted - Unitarian Universalist Service Committee

Aiding and abetting illegals entering the county has always been a crime. Because this law has not been enforced is one of the reasons Trump needs $5 billion for a wall to keep them from entering and dying crossing the deserts. But that is not a problem, now they want to be caught and released with a debit card.

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).
1907. Title 8, U.S.C. 1324(a) Offenses

I actually support this. When you give water to people in the desert, you encourage more people to make the highly risky attempt to cross the desert. It is the same stupidity, as handing out free needles in California, and being shocked more people are dying from overdoses.

Encouraging highly risky behavior is really stupid.

You want to reform our immigration policy, to include more ways to legally immigrate, then go for it.

But you want to give water to people in the desert, and then are shocked more people are dying trying to cross the desert... yeah, that should be criminal to encourage actions that get people killed.

Anyone who believes that giving water to the thirsty should be a crime, should, pardon my French, Shut the fuck up, and never deliver any more "religious" bullshit among us. It disgusts me totally how many people will, in some circumstances, yap, yap, yap about their religion, and then say that is okay to let someone die of thirst. This is just plain filthy and these persons should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Stop emoting, start thinking.

Emoting is part of thinking. Or are you claiming that emotions and religious/spiritual/moral beliefs have no legitimate place in our thoughts. I have absolutely no idea what your definition of 'thinking" is. I do know that to deny someone a sip of water is a gross injustice to human kind.

What a load of mindless lefty horseshit.

Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted
In the United States in 2019, humanitarian aid has become a crime in the eyes of hardline judges enforcing inhumane immigration policies. The first four volunteers in the trial of the “Cabeza Nine,” volunteers from No More Deaths / No Más Muertes (a ministry of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tucson), were convicted of “abandonment of property” for leaving gallons of water in Arizona’s Cabeza Prieta Wildlife Refuge, and now each face a maximum of six months in prison and a $500 fine. A date for sentencing has not yet been set.
Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted - Unitarian Universalist Service Committee

Aiding and abetting illegals entering the county has always been a crime. Because this law has not been enforced is one of the reasons Trump needs $5 billion for a wall to keep them from entering and dying crossing the deserts. But that is not a problem, now they want to be caught and released with a debit card.

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights. there is nothing criminal about seeking asylum or refuge.

we don't have an immigration clause we have a naturalization and should not even have an illegal problem.

the right wing doesn't care about natural rights. there is nothing criminal about seeking asylum or refuge.

we don't have an immigration clause we have a naturalization and should not even have an illegal problem.
Nothing is wrong with seeking asylum if one has a legit reason and not just because your husband beat you or your affiliation with gangs backfired on you. There are people who have a legit reason like war-torn countries we took part in and displace millions who do not have a place to call home or food to eat. Persons who have suffered or fears persecution on ground of race, religion, nationality. membership in a particular social group, or political opinion..Poverty is not an excuse to seek asylum or commit a crime.

The orange whore is president only to his base and has said so in countless speeches. The rest of us have nothing whatever to do with him.

He is your President.

Trump disagrees with you, so tell him that.

I’m telling you.

I'll let Trump speak for Trump.

Regardless, he IS your President.

Not according to him and not according to me. Hitlery claims he's an "illegal president." Did you see what I did there?

If he doesn't want me in his NEW WORLD ORDER and I don't want to be in it, who in the Hell are you to claim differently? Your posts seem to indicate that you are much like Trump. You have a God complex.

If you say it a thousand times, it still won't be true, but knock yourself right out. Some of us are just living rent free in your head.,

BTW, I'm right. You do have a financial interest in this board. You know the old legal maxim: that which is not denied is deemed to true.

The orange whore is president only to his base and has said so in countless speeches. The rest of us have nothing whatever to do with him.

He is your President.
He is not "my" president. I would never, ever acknowledge such scum as my leader. He is trash and unworthy of any honor. I just hope that he and pigpence are not f*cking somewhere in the White House. with melania and karen. Talk about trash. Please do not associate me with any of these people.

He is your President.

I’m telling you.

If you say it a thousand times, it still won't be true.....

It is true, and YOU know it’s true, no matter how much it melts your snowflake.

He is your President.

I’m telling you.

Are you acting like a child for a reason? He's YOUR president. My president is Ted Cruz.

He is your President.

I’m telling you.

Are you acting like a child for a reason? He's YOUR president. My president is Ted Cruz.

The FACT (read it slowly - FACT) is that Trump is your President. Yes, it is hilarious just how much that chaps your ass.

...My president is Ted Cruz.
The same Ted Cruz whose wife was mortally insulted by The Creature?

The same Ted Cruz whose father was falsely accused by The Creature of conspiring to kill JFK?

The same Ted Cruz who so spineless kowtowed to The Creature once the political power matrix shifted?

The same Ted Cruz who disgusted America by kissing The Creature's ass after all the humiliation he'd dumped upon him?

That Ted Cruz?

Truly?

How embarrassing for you.

He is your President.
He is not "my" president. ..

In FACT he is, like it or not.

In fact, he holds the office of president of the country of which I am a citizen of by operation of a failure of the Electoral College . However he is not "My President" in any sense that I am required to give him any respect or honor or loyalty. He is nothing but a filthy pig whom I would not ever recognize as my equal or above. Such filth should never be recognized.

He is your President.
He is not "my" president. ..

In FACT he is, like it or not.

In fact, he holds the office of president of the country of which I am a citizen......

In other words, he IS your President.

In fact, he holds the office of president of the country of which I am a citizen of by operation of a failure of the Electoral College…

The Electoral College did not fail. It worked exactly as it is supposed to—exactly as the wise men who established it intended for it to work—in order to prevent a few small, very densely-populated areas of the country from completely disenfranchising the rest of the country.

In fact, he holds the office of president of the country of which I am a citizen of by operation of a failure of the Electoral College…

The Electoral College did not fail. It worked exactly as it is supposed to—exactly as the wise men who established it intended for it to work—in order to prevent a few small, very densely-populated areas of the country from completely disenfranchising the rest of the country.

Your use of the term "densely-populated areas" demonstrates the problem. ""[D]ensely populated" means that there are more folks in that region.Should the votes of ten people in a rural district outweigh the votes of 100 people in Brooklyn? The electoral college is totally outdated. The vote of one citizen should count equally with the vote of any other citizen, not as more..

Forum List

Back