Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime:

How many Americans have you screwed over by buying goods made in foreign countries? And, while you're making moral judgments and idiotic accusations befitting only a moron, how many of your fellow Americans to you help find a job or get their lives together?

You're only focused on calling people names and making B.S. allegations you cannot back up with facts. Hating foreigners and expecting the government to save you from yourself won't help you in the end,

"You buy imports! That means you HAVE to want people to wander into the country at will!"

Still waiting for those two brain cells of yours to converge in the same part of your skull.

I have imported crap in my house??? What conversation are you in? Do you do drugs by any chance? I'm sorry. I forgot that you live in a mental health facility.

It's your president that has had undocumented foreigners on his payroll before, during and after he ran for office:

President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs

Donald Trump companies ignoring E-Verify, hiring illegal immigrants

Trump is YOUR President as well.

He just occupies the office

YOUR President.

He and I live under two different Constitutions, so that's doubtful. Did you vote for him?

Anyone who believes that giving water to the thirsty should be a crime, should, pardon my French, Shut the fuck up, and never deliver any more "religious" bullshit among us. It disgusts me totally how many people will, in some circumstances, yap, yap, yap about their religion, and then say that is okay to let someone die of thirst. This is just plain filthy and these persons should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.
It’s not a crime.
Just more Leftard FAKE NEWS.

Apparently you are unaware that four members of a faith-based group called No More Deaths have been convicted of leaving water and food in the desert for wandering migrants. Moreover, I have seen videos of border patrol types dumping out water left for migrants, even though these provisions were left so that migrants don't die there in the desert. The people who took the time and effort to leave these provisions did so consistent with their moral values.

We live in a time in the U.S. that phony religio-babble is rampant, and it's total bullshit, but there are some people out there who actually are trying to put moral values into action.
For driving a car in a wilderness area, Dufus.

Why does the Left hate the environment so much?

Anyone who believes that giving water to the thirsty should be a crime, should, pardon my French, Shut the fuck up, and never deliver any more "religious" bullshit among us. It disgusts me totally how many people will, in some circumstances, yap, yap, yap about their religion, and then say that is okay to let someone die of thirst. This is just plain filthy and these persons should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

Good Samaritans would not be entering the country illegally. I say again you are aiding and abetting a criminal act. No water, no assistance until the border agents get to him. You are aiding drug smugglers and possible other criminals. The illegal that killed the 4 people here in Reno may have been one of those you aided by giving water. My bible tells me that I am under no obligation to save criminals or give them sanctuary. You need to take another look at the parable of the Good Samaritan,

It’s not a crime.

Apparently you are unaware that four members of a faith-based group called No More Deaths have been convicted of leaving water and food in the desert for wandering migrants. Moreover, I have seen videos of border patrol types dumping out water left for migrants, even though these provisions were left so that migrants don't die there in the desert. The people who took the time and effort to leave these provisions did so consistent with their moral values.

We live in a time in the U.S. that phony religio-babble is rampant, and it's total bullshit, but there are some people out there who actually are trying to put moral values into action.

What an asshole comment! The border patrol drives out there all the time. Do you have an environmental complaint about this?

BTW: I seem to remember you as one of the "Christian" yap-yaps on other threads.

It’s not a crime.

What an asshole comment! The border patrol drives out there all the time. Do you have an environmental complaint about this?

BTW: I seem to remember you as one of the "Christian" yap-yaps on other threads.
Shitforbrains, they were convicted for driving a car in a nature preserve.

So go fuck yourself.

It’s not a crime.

Shitforbrains, they were convicted for driving a car in a nature preserve.

So go fuck yourself.

Were you for the people who occupied, yes occupied, the nature preserve in Oregon for weeks, thus causing tremendous damage to the Malheur Nature Preserve?

Here are the actual charges-
The four women, all volunteers with the humanitarian aid group No More Deaths, face misdemeanor charges for operating a vehicle in a restricted area, not having a permit and for abandoning personal property inside the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in southwestern Arizona.

The four women, all volunteers with the humanitarian aid group No More Deaths, face misdemeanor charges for operating a vehicle in a restricted area, not having a permit and for abandoning personal property inside the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in southwestern Arizona.
They should get the death penalty for aiding and abetting the invasion of the country.

There is nothing moral about putting these illegal immigrants in greater danger AND assaulting the environment. Stupidity is no excuse.

They should get the death penalty for aiding and abetting the invasion of the country.

That’s just stupid.

I'd label it aiding and abetting an invasion force. Giving food, water, and other succor to an enemy force is treason.
Great, then charge companies who hire undocumented aliens with treason or the law is not being enforced equally.
Or politicians who give them sanctuary.
Fine. As soon as Trump gets locked up for treason for hiring illegals.
Trump didn't hire anyone but I would like to see the manager that did make the hire locked up for treason.

I'd label it aiding and abetting an invasion force. Giving food, water, and other succor to an enemy force is treason.
Great, then charge companies who hire undocumented aliens with treason or the law is not being enforced equally.
Or politicians who give them sanctuary.
Fine. As soon as Trump gets locked up for treason for hiring illegals.
Trump didn't hire anyone but I would like to see the manager that did make the hire locked up for treason.
His businesses did.

Here’s but one example...

Lawyer: Trump resort hired undocumented workers

And here’s a housekeeper who was hired...

Making President Trump’s Bed: A Housekeeper Without Papers

"You buy imports! That means you HAVE to want people to wander into the country at will!"

Still waiting for those two brain cells of yours to converge in the same part of your skull.

I have imported crap in my house??? What conversation are you in? Do you do drugs by any chance? I'm sorry. I forgot that you live in a mental health facility.

It's your president that has had undocumented foreigners on his payroll before, during and after he ran for office:

President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs

YOUR President.

He and I live under two different Constitutions, ...

Are you a US citizen?

Yup. Correct. The only thing left out is that they are a part of a "faith-based" group. We Americans have been taught over the years by Big Government that being "faith-based" is magic armour and that anything "faith-based" must be excused.

YOUR President.

He and I live under two different Constitutions, ...

Are you a US citizen?

Why should I answer your questions when you refuse to answer mine? Are you involved in the ownership of this board? If so, you'd be due an answer. If not, why do you ask? Have you ever heard of a Latin term called quid pro quo?

The orange whore is president only to his base and has said so in countless speeches. The rest of us have nothing whatever to do with him.

Forum List

Back