Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

And your point is?

Maybe you live on some lone island in the middle of some lone lake in the middle of nowhere, but in the rest of the civilized world and especially when it comes to law, if one can't prove it or substantiate her/his claim - it might as well not have happened.

Any further horse-shit you'd like to shovel tonight?

I didn't think so.

The point is:

Obama's long associations with radicals such as Ayers, Jones, Wright, and ACORN among others, leads to very serious questions about Obama's own intensions and the extent of his involvement with these corrupt people bent on the overthrow of our freedom.

It's not a secret Obama wants to fundamentally change America. America doesnt need to be fundamentally changed. The Republic needs to be restored.

The point is Obama needs to be seriously investigated. I cant imagine why any sane person wouldnt think this would be necessary. Obama himself said to look at the people he surrounds himself to see what he believes.

Where there is smoke, something is on fire.

So I ask for a link to this "Acorn" story and a bunch of people say it's all people have been talking about and it's all over the news while others say, "media blackout". Some even accused me of being "anti child" and suggesting worse.

So I think, "Wow, what have I missed?" I go looking. I find it at:

Big Government

AND find out that FOX "news" is the only network that will report it. FOX News?

Actually, I read about it on CNN's website:

ACORN workers caught on tape allegedly advising on prostitution - CNN.com

and then there is this on an NBC website:

Pimp & Prostitute Expose Brooklyn ACORN Offices | NBC New York

Nice try though....

The actual Videos run much better than the Two articles which gloss over.

Well I didn't say they were good articles...lol I just said that I read about it somewhere other than FOX News...:tongue:

I await your next pearl of wisdom on how clueless you believe Obama is.

And we are now left with one of two conclusions:

Either Obama is a serious idiot and the left was completely wrong about his intelligence.

Or

Obama is in this as deep as everyone else.

And your point is?
Should be obvious.

Maybe you live on some lone island in the middle of some lone lake in the middle of nowhere, but in the rest of the civilized world and especially when it comes to law, if one can't prove it or substantiate her/his claim - it might as well not have happened.

I didn't think so.
Then again, maybe it isn't.

So tell us, you really think people who work and support something for years have no idea what it does?

Really?

It has obviously not been common knowledge as the shit has JUST been discovered; therefore, I'd sooner believe Obama did not know. These are not concentration camps stinking of rotting corpses, this is an organization of many employees of which a few are fucked up degenerates that belong in prison (so far). IF Obama did know and IF it is proven beyond reasonable doubt, then proper action must of course be taken - whatever it is.

This is some basic stuff that you should have no problem understanding.

Last edited:

Either Obama is a serious idiot and the left was completely wrong about his intelligence.

Or

Or Obama did not know because he had no way of knowing - yes, despite your hysterical partisan bullshit, it is possible.

And your point is?

I didn't think so.

The point is:

Obama's long associations with radicals such as Ayers, Jones, Wright, and ACORN among others, leads to very serious questions about Obama's own intensions and the extent of his involvement with these corrupt people bent on the overthrow of our freedom.

It's not a secret Obama wants to fundamentally change America. America doesnt need to be fundamentally changed. The Republic needs to be restored.

The point is Obama needs to be seriously investigated. I cant imagine why any sane person wouldnt think this would be necessary. Obama himself said to look at the people he surrounds himself to see what he believes.

Cut the crap. If it gets to the point where he needs to be investigated, of course he should and he will. This is not fucking Spanish Inquisition - in case you haven't noticed. However, I'm aware that many of you would like it to be.

And your point is?
Should be obvious.

I didn't think so.

So tell us, you really think people who work and support something for years have no idea what it does?

Really?

It has obviously not been common knowledge as the shit has JUST been discovered; therefore, I'd sooner believe Obama did not know. These are not concentration camps stinking of rotting corpses, this is an organization of many employees of which a few are fucked up degenerates that belong in prison (so far). IF Obama did know and IF it is proven beyond reasonable doubt, then proper action must of course be taken - whatever it is.

Really?

Just discovered?

It appears you are sadly misinformed, as many people have been saying how corrupt ACORN is going back to the November elections.

So you believe Obama is dumb as dirt, and you are sticking with that?

Or Obama did not know because he had no way of knowing - yes, despite your hysterical partisan bullshit, it is possible.

He has first freaking hand experience with the organization. They helped him with his campaign. Even then everyone knew how corrupt they were. Thing is its one thing to point out that they are corrupt. its another thing to show the people they are corrupt on video.

Again, if Obama didnt know he is either an idiot or complicit. The "no way of knowing" option left long before now. Maybe if he didnt have so much freaking experience working with them you could claim that.

Should be obvious.

Really?

Really?

Just discovered?

It appears you are sadly misinformed, as many people have been saying how corrupt ACORN is going back to the November elections.

Oh ... many people have been saying ... Oh yeah ... that totally changes it all.

Next time I'm writing a research paper, I'll definitely use that line and even cite it as a source.... I wonder how it will be looked at by the academia.

Last edited:
Honestly, instead of pushing the bullshit parade along, why don't you supply me with some good hard evidence that Obama had no way of not knowing. You know - articles substantiating all the outrageous claims you're making. You know who I'm talking to. I can play this verbal ping pong with you all day and night long and it will not get us anywhere.

Really?

Just discovered?

Oh ... many people have been saying ... Oh yeah ... that totally changes it all.

Next time I'm writing a research paper, I'll definitely use that line and even cite it as a source.... I wonder how it will be looked at by the academia.
Probaly about as well as you claiming Obama had no clue how the organiaztion he helped build and ran operated.

You guys are drinking the kook-aid. You're going after poor people who are trying to make a buck. Look at this guy, he paid. How many at Halliburton paid? Tens of thousands of people lost their life savings and Republicans go after someone who is scrambling to make 8 bucks an hour? He paid for what he did. But it's really sad. Republicans, wasting their time on something like this when Rome burns. Pathetic.

Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud - CNN.com

But University of Washington law professor Eric Schnapper says the idea of fake cards turning into real votes is a myth.

"There are no known instances of fictitious people actually voting," Schnapper said. "You look at some of the names: Mickey Mouse. Dr. Seuss. Mickey Mouse only votes in Disneyland. He's not going to show up at a critical precinct in West Virginia or North Carolina."

Schnapper said that if anyone should be upset, it's ACORN.

"The victims of this are the people who paid these workers $8 an hour to go out and find legitimate voters, and ... they didn't get their $8 worth; they put down phony names," Schnapper said.
Painting ACORN the poor victim here for under paying and exploiting workers that need to support their families. As usual your posts are not worth reading. ACORN should be charged by the labor department for exploiting these workers. Do you know that ACORN gave these workers no compensation whatsoever for the expenses that they incurred to to this little eight dollar an hour job? Nothing, nada, they did not even cover the gas bills these workers paid to put in their cars to roam around to the different locations that they were suppose to get these voter registrations filled out. When you abuse folks who need to support their their families you push them to do extreme things. ACORN has boasted about actually caring for these people when really all they did was exploit them and use them.

You say that as if Republicans care what happens to poor people. Better they earn 8 bucks than nothing at all. If Republicans have their way, those people won't even have that. Notice how Republicans offer no alternatives, ever?

Make sure you check in your closet and under your bed for Republicans.
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

And your point is?

I didn't think so.

The point is:

Cut the crap. If it gets to the point where he needs to be investigated, of course he should and he will. This is not fucking Spanish Inquisition - in case you haven't noticed. However, I'm aware that many of you would like it to be.

It seems to be the Spanish fucking Inquisition where a conservative is concerned.

George W Bush
Joe the Plumber
Sarah Palin
Beck
etc..

Obama? *crickets
Gaffetastic Joe Biden? *crickets
Pelosi? *crickets

:eusa_whistle:

You guys are drinking the kook-aid. You're going after poor people who are trying to make a buck. Look at this guy, he paid. How many at Halliburton paid? Tens of thousands of people lost their life savings and Republicans go after someone who is scrambling to make 8 bucks an hour? He paid for what he did. But it's really sad. Republicans, wasting their time on something like this when Rome burns. Pathetic.

Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud - CNN.com

But University of Washington law professor Eric Schnapper says the idea of fake cards turning into real votes is a myth.

"There are no known instances of fictitious people actually voting," Schnapper said. "You look at some of the names: Mickey Mouse. Dr. Seuss. Mickey Mouse only votes in Disneyland. He's not going to show up at a critical precinct in West Virginia or North Carolina."

Schnapper said that if anyone should be upset, it's ACORN.

"The victims of this are the people who paid these workers $8 an hour to go out and find legitimate voters, and ... they didn't get their $8 worth; they put down phony names," Schnapper said.

The Term is called Impartial Justice, or Equal Justice Asshole. Messing with Voter Roles or Elections is not okay. What the Hell is Wrong with You.

"There are no known instances of fictitious people actually voting,"

So how was the election "messed with"????

Our Elections are a joke.

How much does it cost to clean up the mess? The bad Registration Forms that get sorted and processed? We pay on both ends. It is a waste. It is Fraud.

We need Election Reform. Positive Picture ID. No crossing State Borders to Vote chasing Primaries or on Election Day. All Absentee Ballots need to be cross checked to insure against voting in multiple states. No more Pets or dead people voting.

Actually, I read about it on CNN's website:

ACORN workers caught on tape allegedly advising on prostitution - CNN.com

and then there is this on an NBC website:

Pimp & Prostitute Expose Brooklyn ACORN Offices | NBC New York

Nice try though....

The actual Videos run much better than the Two articles which gloss over.

Well I didn't say they were good articles...lol I just said that I read about it somewhere other than FOX News...:tongue:

:beer:

Last edited:

Or

Either or ? How about both.
Commander and chief and not a peep.

Or

Either or ? How about both.
Commander and chief and not a peep.

I think that what is on Barry's mind right now is Distance and Plausible Deniability.

Forum List

Back