Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Oh, and Del, if I was a real "wanker", I'd start crying fake tears and use my daughter to try and prove a BS political point on National television.

That's the definition of a wanker.

so you're a phoney wanker? whatever.
the rest of your post makes no sense.

clean your brush.

I was referring to Glenn Beck, and it would make sense if you had read the thread.

But I guess you're too busy making obscure "brush" references to pay attention.

no, i'm too intelligent to waste time on glen beck.

you should try it.

remember to use turps if you're using oil based, and dispose of it responsibly.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I took the bait, and started saying that Gore won.

All I did was say that the Supreme Court had no right to decide the election, constitutionally, and point out that mobs of people very simliar to the ones at town halls today stopped the recounts.

2000 is spilt milk, I'm over it. Bush was a disaster as a president, and it was all your people's fault.

I would like to know why you all whine about every little detail of Obama's life though.

Any thoughts?

The tide is changing for the worse. Own up to your own part in the current clown show.

For the record Two Democrats I respect.

Leon Panetta and Jerry Brown.

There's a whole load of republicans I respect.

Olympia Snowe, John McCain (when he's not selling out to the religious right), Kay Baily Hutchinson, Barry Goldwater...

I got a lot of respect for Ron Paul.

Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I don't have respect for them, and generally, when I respect someone, I make sure not to dismiss what they say out of hand.

I just happen to not respect talking heads at all, on the left or the right. I do happen to dislike the ones on the right a bit more, of course, but I can't stand watching any of those bastards anymore, I have to force myself to do it.

Except maybe Stewart and Colbert, but only because they admit they're messed up.

Last edited:
I've even found myself respecting Trent Lott at times.

Never Lindsey Graham though. That guy changes colors more than a chameleon on a "Twister" mat.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I took the bait, and started saying that Gore won.

All I did was say that the Supreme Court had no right to decide the election, constitutionally, and point out that mobs of people very simliar to the ones at town halls today stopped the recounts.

2000 is spilt milk, I'm over it. Bush was a disaster as a president, and it was all your people's fault.

I would like to know why you all whine about every little detail of Obama's life though.

Any thoughts?

The tide is changing for the worse. Own up to your own part in the current clown show.

For the record Two Democrats I respect.

Leon Panetta and Jerry Brown.

There's a whole load of republicans I respect.

Olympia Snowe, John McCain (when he's not selling out to the religious right), Kay Baily Hutchinson, Barry Goldwater...

I got a lot of respect for Ron Paul.

Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I don't have respect for them, and generally, when I respect someone, I make sure not to dismiss what they say out of hand.

I just happen to not respect talking heads at all, on the left or the right. I do happen to dislike the ones on the right a bit more, of course, but I can't stand watching any of those bastards anymore, I have to force myself to do it.

Except maybe Stewart and Colbert, but only because they admit they're messed up.

McCain I can do without, Specter, Graham.

Heads sometimes speak to relevance. When you overload tune them out. I don't know if you are open to Craig Ferguson. Give him a try.

Ferguson Speaks From The Heart
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbaRyDLMvA]YouTube - Ferguson Speaks From The Heart[/ame]

Craig Ferguson on McCain suspending his Campaign
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DT3Dest47U]YouTube - Craig Ferguson on McCain suspending his Campaign[/ame]

actually, there were a lot of republicans that had issues with those programs BEFORE they were passed
myself included

Yet, surprisingly, all of it went through, with Bush leading the way.

And true to form, all the Republicans, including the presidential candidate, then tried to distance themselves from an unpopular president, pointing out the programs in question.

And so did Glenn Beck.

Thus my point. He only turned on President Bush when it was politically expedient to do so, along with all the rest of his right-wing buddies.
and with DEM support

actually, there were a lot of republicans that had issues with those programs BEFORE they were passed
myself included

Yet, surprisingly, all of it went through, with Bush leading the way.

And true to form, all the Republicans, including the presidential candidate, then tried to distance themselves from an unpopular president, pointing out the programs in question.

And so did Glenn Beck.

Thus my point. He only turned on President Bush when it was politically expedient to do so, along with all the rest of his right-wing buddies.
and with DEM support

Eight Years of Rudderless Republicans following in the foot steps of sightless Dem's, trying to be populist. Spending like drunken sailors, trying to impress the angry mob.

Who ever started this thread has never listened to Beck,

That's a bad thing? :lol:

Not if you are comforable with denial and love the lies the government is spoonfeeding you

Go ahead and ignore the obvious, and go sign up for a new government program. Maybe you can join Van Jones in his quest for a communist state :clap2:
Bigotry and ignorance are the banner of progressivism.
Why would you want to get your mind all dirtied up with facts?

That's a bad thing? :lol:

Not if you are comforable with denial and love the lies the government is spoonfeeding you

Go ahead and ignore the obvious, and go sign up for a new government program. Maybe you can join Van Jones in his quest for a communist state :clap2:
Bigotry and ignorance are the banner of progressivism.
Why would you want to get your mind all dirtied up with facts?

Sorry to reign you up short sport but I'll choose my own facts.

Some programs are worthy and obviously beneficial. Ikes interstate highways comes to mind. Hoover Dam..another. The Tennesse Valley Authority saved thousands of lives and uncountable millions in property, crops....

If you think all social endeavors are wrong you and I will never agree on anything. I don't get my facts from morons.

Our current debate on Health Care Reform is real and needed. If we pass legislation that provides all americans affordable health care it will benefit my companies enormously.

I can't decide if those that go to the forums for the purpose of disruption are ignorantly selfish, stupid or so poor that they need the money they get from the HMO's and Pharms to show up.

If a social program by its very nature is wrong then we had better remove the roads we share...fire the police and fire departments... take away medicare...social security..

If that is the america you envision as desirable then we may as well take this to the streets and let the best shots win. I am crack and will not be on your side.

I've even found myself respecting Trent Lott at times.

Wow, We can finally agree on something Vast. However Lott is a Sell out Liberal Republican.

Never Lindsey Graham though. That guy changes colors more than a chameleon on a "Twister" mat.

Yep, That turn coat voted to appoint that nutcase, Anti-Constitutional lunatic racist Sotomayor. ~BH

I started the thread, and if you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I have indeed watched beck's program from time to time.
He states frequently that violence is not the answer and that the progressives are trying to cause Americans to use violence as a trigger for Government action .He warns against falling into that trap.
He says it several times a day on the radio.

I started the thread, and if you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I have indeed watched beck's program from time to time.
He states frequently that violence is not the answer and that the progressives are trying to cause Americans to use violence as a trigger for Government action .He warns against falling into that trap.
as he did several times throughout the show in question
and he also said left wing extremmists would tell you that he was

:eusa_whistle:

The scary thing is that he may just be right about that.

Forum List

Back