🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

I apologize for appearing to be mean. Dont be angry at me. I just dont get what you are saying. I never said all whites were racists. Thats an extreme claim commonly levied at me when people cannot explain white historical patterns of racism.
Well, if we're going to make this about racism instead of slavery, it's a different argument from where we started. Your opening premise was that blacks exclusively built this country, through the institution of slave labor, correct? My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses. Racism is a whole nother can of worms.
You do realize that here in the US slavery was the result of racism dont you?
I've no idea. You're still gonna waltz around my point, again, aren't you?
I thought your point was that you believed I was talking about two different things?
Nope.
My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses.
That wasnt a valid point for several reasons.

Slavery

"Although Massachusetts abolished slavery in 1789, early Census reports, beginning in 1790 routinely recorded the ownership of African American slaves in Maine."

Like most claims of benevolent whites existing en mass we understand they always tell half truths or outright lies.

Why is it you never know what you are talking about? Blacks did build a lot of the transcontinental railroad.

Did U.S. Railroads Own Slaves–How Many? | William G. Thomas III
See? This is what I'm talking about regarding you being functionally illiterate.

1) I said slaves didn't build the Transcontinental railroad. Obviously blacks and Chinese did help build it.

2) You link is about Southern railroads, not a word about the Transcontinental railroad.

Why is it you never know what you are talking about? Blacks did build a lot of the transcontinental railroad.

Did U.S. Railroads Own Slaves–How Many? | William G. Thomas III
See? This is what I'm talking about regarding you being functionally illiterate.

1) I said slaves didn't build the Transcontinental railroad. Obviously blacks and Chinese did help build it.

2) You link is about Southern railroads, not a word about the Transcontinental railroad.
I know you said slaves didnt build the transcontinental railroad. Like I said earlier you never seem to know what you are talking about. Dont you ever get embarrassed?

First Transcontinental Railroad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...I just allow you to think whatever you like.
An excellent example of your projection, your racial bias and, of course, your central core issue. You feel weak and want to dominate others to feel better about yourself. It's common among bullies.

$20 says you abuse women and, in the modern age, have few women who are willing to hang out with an abusive, self-hating asshole.

I know you said slaves didnt build the transcontinental railroad. Like I said earlier you never seem to know what you are talking about. Dont you ever get embarrassed?

First Transcontinental Railroad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seriously? Okay. Again, I'm content to let you think you are superior and that others can decide for themselves if you are correct or not.
i said nothing about superiority. Thats your white inferiority complex kicking in.

Well, if we're going to make this about racism instead of slavery, it's a different argument from where we started. Your opening premise was that blacks exclusively built this country, through the institution of slave labor, correct? My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses. Racism is a whole nother can of worms.
I thought your point was that you believed I was talking about two different things?
Nope.
My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses.

Slavery

"Although Massachusetts abolished slavery in 1789, early Census reports, beginning in 1790 routinely recorded the ownership of African American slaves in Maine."

Like most claims of benevolent whites existing en mass we understand they always tell half truths or outright lies.
It was a federal form, Aesclepias. I am NOT lying, nor am I feeling benevolent. I'm just sayin' is all.
Nope.

Slavery

I couldn't copy and paste it, but PLEASE go to this and just scroll down a tiny bit to the DATA section. Take a gander at how many slaves were enumerated in Maine and Massachusetts in 1790. (I'll give you a hint--0)

1790 United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Evidently you dont know what export means.
Translation: I have nothing in reply, so I'll just do the usual.
When will you dimwits learn to understand sentence structure?...
Translation: <same as above>

I'm content to let sane, non-racist people decide for themselves which of us is correct.
Content? You have no choice. In the face of bullet proof facts you can only retire, imbued with the bitter dregs of defeat

i said nothing about superiority. Thats your white inferiority complex kicking in.
LOL The difference between a racist like you and me, is that I never bring up a person's race to attack them since it's irrelevant while you constantly bring up race.

Content? You have no choice. In the face of bullet proof facts you can only retire, imbued with the bitter dregs of defeat
The only bullet-proof fact is that you and your little buddy are racists who constantly blame your life's failures on other people. Namely, anyone who is "white".

Nope.

Slavery

It was a federal form, Aesclepias. I am NOT lying, nor am I feeling benevolent. I'm just sayin' is all.
Nope.

Slavery

I couldn't copy and paste it, but PLEASE go to this and just scroll down a tiny bit to the DATA section. Take a gander at how many slaves were enumerated in Maine and Massachusetts in 1790. (I'll give you a hint--0)

1790 United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I wasnt speaking specifically about you. You may just be a victim of the lie. From your link:

"The census of 1790, published in 1791, reports 16 slaves in Vermont. Subsequently, and up to 1860, the number is given as 17. An examination of the original manuscript allegedly shows that there never were any slaves in Vermont. The original error occurred in preparing the results for publication, when 16 persons, returned as "Free colored", were classified as "Slave". But this claim is disputed by at least one historian."

This is the typical format of whites lying and trying to confuse the issue. I've seen the same conflicting jibber jabber on other topics as well.

Which has nothing whatsoever with your inferiority complex you just tried to deflect from.
What's my inferiority complex that you claim I'm deflecting from? Are you denying that you constantly blame others for your plight, specifically "whites"? Are you denying you are a racist?

Thats what I have been saying all along. Thanks for agreeing with me. You need your legislated advantage.

I've never denied whites have had an advanrage historically. We founded and built this country, and we always favored our own. Anyone denying this is simply an idiot.
You neither founded nor built this country. You would have died if no one was here to help you.

My white ancestors did. Your ancestors helped, using the tools rules and, laws set up by the white Europeans.
Your white ancestors did nothing. My ancestors built the country.
Oh, Asclepias, why are you so racist? Of course whites helped build the country. Blacks did too. Stop with this all or nothing attitude.

Whites did not HELP build this country. They built it PERIOD!!!
Whites founded it, fought for its independence, set up its Constitution and rules and laws, and set everything to do with it in motion.
Did they receive some help from others? Of course, but everything about the history of this country is all about the Europeans that came here and settled, and built this nation.

And the fact that slavery existed until the 1860's alone should tell you that blacks had very little to do with the real work and decision making of building this nation.

And the fact that slavery existed until the 1860's alone should tell you that blacks had very little to do with the real work and decision making of building this nation.
No and yes. Slavery was part of the labor backbone in the cotton-picking South. Correct slaves didn't have many decision making opportunities.

Its not predicated on what you think. Its predicated by reality. See you "thought" that Blacks were never an economic power. Reality proved you wrong again.
You have not been friends for reality for quite some time. Blacks are not the reason for the global economic power. Anyone and I quote anyone could take their place but the blacks could not take the place of whites during those early years.
Your logic is flawed. Blacks were an economic power long before whites discovered america. Of course they could have taken their place.

Yes Black labor was the reason the US became an economic power. Anyone with knowledge about the power of cotton could have told you that.
LOL... you made me think of slaves writing the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, inventing electricity, writing Common Sense, inventing the airplane or car. Thanks for the giggle.
The enslaved would have never penned a hypocritical document that only gave rights to white males while claiming they were about freedom even as they owned slaves. Blacks invented electricity and steel long before whites did. Whites didnt invent the airplane. Whites may have invented the car but that was only because the science and measurements necessary to do so was taught to them twice by Africans.
The enslaved learned English and how to write because of whites. Your history is lacking.
You mean because of slavery. They were shipped over here and forced to learn another culture, which they did. Then they worked hard.

Then white conservatives paid them back with Jim Crowe laws and voter suppression.

6 Major GOP Voting Restrictions Have Been Blocked in 2 Weeks

The Slow, Long-Awaited Turnaround in Voter Suppression

GOP voting restrictions struck down in three states

Right wing conservatives are some really anti Constitution, evil mother fuckers.

Forum List

Back