Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

You are lying now and you know it. I have summarized it MANY MANY MANY times for you.

This is your only warning. Please stop misrepresenting things.
Incorrect. Again... here's how it's done...

The ocean is less important to the planet's climate than the landmasses are because it's the landmasses which determine the ocean's circulations and are responsible for isolating the polar regions from warm marine currents. If the northern and southern polar regions were not isolated by landmasses from warm marine currents the planet would have no glaciation at its poles and would result in a much warmer planet. All you have to do is look at the oxygen isotope curve to see the effect that glaciation has on the planet's temperature.

You can't do this because you only criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever examining what you believe which is why you can't summarize your beliefs.

Cardinal Carminative I don't believe you know anything you are trying to discuss because you can't discuss it off the top of your head. I'm able to summarize my beliefs because I've actually studied what I am talking about. I can discuss it off of the top of my head. I can write a concise logical summary of my beliefs because I understand what I am talking about. You don't seem able to do that. It's the difference between real knowledge and google knowledge. I am accessing my brain. You are accessing the web. That's why you can't discuss this stuff.

Plate tectonics have always controlled earth's climate because plate tectonics created the ocean circulation paths. Only plate tectonics can isolate the polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS. And only isolated polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS allows for glaciation to occur. You'd think someone who claims to have a PhD in geology would know this. I'm just some slob who sat on wells and I know this.

I think your big problem in communicating isn't communicating. It's how your brain works instead. You criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe but the problem is you never examine what you believe which is why you can't state what you believe in simple terms.

I am a scientist. I'm not an elementary school teacher. I don't feel the need to oversimplify complex systems like you do. That's because I actually LIKE science. It isn't just a paycheck for me.

Cardinal Carminative I don't believe you know anything you are trying to discuss because you can't discuss it off the top of your head. I'm able to summarize my beliefs because I've actually studied what I am talking about. I can discuss it off of the top of my head. I can write a concise logical summary of my beliefs because I understand what I am talking about. You don't seem able to do that. It's the difference between real knowledge and google knowledge. I am accessing my brain. You are accessing the web. That's why you can't discuss this stuff.

BULL....SHIT.

You have posted nearly nothing of technical value.

Plate tectonics have always controlled earth's climate because plate tectonics created the ocean circulation paths.

Wow.

Only plate tectonics can isolate the polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS.

There are no continents between the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Current and the Pole. Look at a map.

And only isolated polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS allows for glaciation to occur. You'd think someone who claims to have a PhD in geology would know this. I'm just some slob who sat on wells and I know this.

You are so out of your depth it isn't even remotely funny at this point. You know next to nothing about any of this.

The physics of thermohaline circulation seems beyond you which surprises me for an engineer.

Wow. Just wow.

BULL....SHIT.

You have posted nearly nothing of technical value.
Everything I have posted here is of technical value. So much so you can't explain why you would disagree despite being given ample opportunity to do so.

Here's yet another crack at it....

The ocean is less important to the planet's climate than the landmasses are because it's the landmasses which determine the ocean's circulations and are responsible for isolating the polar regions from warm marine currents. If the northern and southern polar regions were not isolated by landmasses from warm marine currents the planet would have no glaciation at its poles and would result in a much warmer planet. All you have to do is look at the oxygen isotope curve to see the effect that glaciation has on the planet's temperature.

Plate tectonics have always controlled earth's climate because plate tectonics created the ocean circulation paths. Only plate tectonics can isolate the polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS. And only isolated polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS allows for glaciation to occur. You'd think someone who claims to have a PhD in geology would know this. I'm just some slob who sat on wells and I know this.

they believe that tax breaks is equivalent to subsidies.

Worse than that, they think writing off business expenses to produce oil is
some sort of special favor to oil companies when every business gets to write off business expenses.

They're bad at science, they're really bad at accounting and economics.

Everything I have posted here is of technical value.

What a hoot!

So much so you can't explain why you would disagree despite being given ample opportunity to do so.

More misrepresentation from the liar who wants people to think he was once an "engineer". Funny.

The ocean is less important to the planet's climate than the landmasses are because it's the landmasses which determine the ocean's circulations and are responsible for isolating the polar regions from warm marine currents.

You don't know much of anything about ocean currents. Sorry. Just reading your stuff is hilarious, though.

Plate tectonics have always controlled earth's climate because plate tectonics created the ocean circulation paths.

Is that why you thought there was a continent between the AMOC and the Arctic? LOL (It's like you don't even know what a globe looks like!)

Only plate tectonics can isolate the polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS.

What is the name of this mystery continent that exists in your imagination halfway between Greenland and Europe?

And only isolated polar regions from WARM OCEAN CURRENTS allows for glaciation to occur. You'd think someone who claims to have a PhD in geology would know this. I'm just some slob who sat on wells and I know this.

Roughnecks don't know much technical stuff except the oil well itself. You are proving that.

some sort of special favor to oil companies when every business gets to write off business expenses.

You mean the economists are bad at economics?

You guys are hilarious! Most of you talk like you never held a job above dishwasher (some points you guys make are HILARIOUSLY stupid) and you think you can take on literally EVERY EXPERT IN THE WORLD.

It's funny. I guess the Dunning-Kruger hypothesis is correct. You are so dumb you don't even realize how dumb you are.

But I'm sure you are "self-confident" and that's all you need.

No, I just tend to disengage when someone starts posting Qanon levels of BS. You triggered the "Moron Alert".

Sorry about that. Don't take it personally. You're just too simple to know when people are feeding you BS so you spout it.
coming from an algore fan that means nothing, but you described yourself quite well. One more time, is florida under water and is all the polar ice gone? Algore said it would be, was he lying or just stupid?

There you go

In fact, there is a catastrophic cold snap. There is still no summer in RF. It's posible that will be starve this year. Agro-industrial companies hire many private security companies, strengthen security many times over.
I propose to start ground-based nuclear explosions.

In fact, there is a catastrophic cold snap. There is still no summer in RF. It's posible that will be starve this year. Agro-industrial companies hire many private security companies, strengthen security many times over.
I propose to start ground-based nuclear explosions.
I propose demofks go oft themselves

Forum List

Back