Go ahead, keep attacking Ashley Judd

Discussing the prospect of her candidacy with the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee is the political and proper approach for her to be a viable option as their candidate ... and she has nothing to lose by being a candidate in the primary - let the best candidate (Ashly) if she wins, take on the obstructionist McConnell.

and so much for the Rs taking over the Senate.

The DNC will package her nicely and she will probably win.
The Dems will vote for her no matter what she puts out there as far as what she's all about.
She goes with the Dems position of tax and spend and she will do well.

THUMB2-Judd-Ashley-Judd-04-08-11.jpg

Smarter than Palin. Hotter than Palin. Saner than Palin.

That pic was 20 years ago. She represents UK basketball pretty well. However, her anti gun, anti coal views wont fly in Ky.

Wow the lefties are upset over Republicans attacking Ashley Judd despite the fact she is not officially running for office the same lefties who continue to attack Sarah Palin despite the fact she has not held or run for public office since 2009 hypocrisy at it's best.

and yet she will still get elected of sour puss McConnell

Sure and we see what we get when someone with no political exprience gets elected.:eusa_whistle:

That's funny - especially for Kentucky. Just watch what all new Senator Elizabeth Warren does for her state.

I am not up to speed on all of Judd's views on the issues but I do respect her intelligence and what she may potentially offer from the left side of the aisle. Warren is not even in her league imo as far as being intelligent.

Judd has not even committed yet to run and the attacks are out on her. Why?

Last edited:
Wow the lefties are upset over Republicans attacking Ashley Judd despite the fact she is not officially running for office the same lefties who continue to attack Sarah Palin despite the fact she has not held or run for public office since 2009 hypocrisy at it's best.

Valid point that I read after I posted my own post. Nature of the political business I guess. Kind of sucks.

Sure and we see what we get when someone with no political exprience gets elected.:eusa_whistle:

That's funny - especially for Kentucky. Just watch what all new Senator Elizabeth Warren does for her state.

I am not up to speed on all of Judd's views on the issues but I do respect her intelligence and what she may potentially offer from the left side of the aisle. Warren is not even in her league imo as far as being intelligent.

Don't equate the ability to read a script with being intelligent.
Shes an actress, after preparing with the right script she could make dog shit sound like steak.

Running as a Democrat challenger or even incumbent in '14 and '16 is going to be a challenge. America will have had an 8-10 year period of a weak economy and high unemployment. America is going to be tired of class warfare-based economy. Obama was elected because he is likeable and did a good job of putting yet another milquetoast white guy candidate on the defensive. Come mid-term, Democrats are going to have a hard time just like they did in '10. Incumbent Democrats are going to be running the hell away from Obama and the Left Base towards at least the center if not right of center.

Don't equate the ability to read a script with being intelligent.
Shes an actress, after preparing with the right script she could make dog shit sound like steak.
Like Reagan?

Forum List

Back