Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Abortions after 24 weeks make up less than 1% of all abortions. There are many reasons why women may need to access abortion later in pregnancy, including maternal health endangerment, diagnosis of fetal abnormalities or restrictive laws delaying earlier access to abortion care. Those exceptionally rare cases that happen after 24 weeks are often because a fetus has a condition that cannot be treated and will never be able to survive – regardless of the gestational age or trimester.

It’s this exact reason that it’s nonsensical to legislate these cases: Nobody arrives at the decision to have an abortion after 24 weeks carelessly. Rather, it’s the rare case of rapidly decompensating maternal heart disease or a delayed diagnosis of anencephaly, where the fetus forms without a complete brain or skull, that bring people to these decisions.

LOL thats all you got? "Fuck you"? LOL I think we've proven here today that you're the idiot.

By the time the fetus is at 24 weeks the woman has already decided to carry the pregnancy to term.

At 24 weeks, that is a wanted fetus. The parents have picked out a name, they know the sex of the fetus, they've had a baby shower and have either started or have completed redesigning a room into a nursery.

If an abortion is needed at that late stage, the woman's life is in jeopardy or there is a very serious problem with the fetus.

The conservative ghouls on this thread want women to die if their pregnancy goes wrong.

You're so stupid. Now you're moving it from 24 weeks to 15 weeks? So again, you're saying babies without skulls should be taken full term because the full formation of the skull doesnt take place in the 1st 15 weeks. Look up Anencephaly you dumb piece of shit. You are the monster.
I retracted that after I looked. So STFU and keep your dick in your pants if you don't want a child.

Personal responsibility ...something you need to learn. 50 million abortions since Roe v Wade. At some point. PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY NO. Which is what she should have said if she didn't want a child.

IT'S SIMPLE Wrap that rascal before you stick it in. You WILL LOSE THIS COURT CASE.

By the time the fetus is at 24 weeks the woman has already decided to carry the pregnancy to term.

At 24 weeks, that is a wanted fetus. The parents have picked out a name, they know the sex of the fetus, they've had a baby shower and have either started or have completed redesigning a room into a nursery.

If an abortion is needed at that late stage, the woman's life is in jeopardy or there is a very serious problem with the fetus.

The conservative ghouls on this thread want women to die if their pregnancy goes wrong.
Exactly. You've got ignorant people telling ignorant legislatures what they want. Even if these ignorant shits dont know how a womans body works, a few simple google searches will show what can happen after 24 weeks. But this just goes back to the fact most of these anti-abortion fanatics think all abortions involve pulling out and killing a fetus. That's just how stupid they are.

I retracted that after I looked. So STFU and keep your dick in your pants if you don't want a child.

Personal responsibility ...something you need to learn. 50 million abortions since Roe v Wade. At some point. PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY NO. Which is what she should have said if she didn't want a child.

IT'S SIMPLE Wrap that rascal before you stick it in. You WILL LOSE THIS COURT CASE.
What do you not understand about deformities occuring after 15 weeks that makes it necessary to perform an abortion? Evidently, you cant grasp that seemingly simple concept.

You realize you come off sounding like an incel with all your keep your dick in your pants talk. Also, condoms are not 100% effective and neither are birth control pills. Your solution seemingly is nobody should have sex.

This court case MIGHT be lost, but you can kiss the republican party goodbye if it is lost. Evidently you dumbfucks didnt think past level 1 of the issue LOL. Which isnt surprising.

What do you not understand about deformities occuring after 15 weeks that makes it necessary to perform an abortion? Evidently, you cant grasp that seemingly simple concept.

You realize you come off sounding like an incel with all your keep your dick in your pants talk. Also, condoms are not 100% effective and neither are birth control pills. Your solution seemingly is nobody should have sex.

This court case MIGHT be lost, but you can kiss the republican party goodbye if it is lost. Evidently you dumbfucks didnt think past level 1 of the issue LOL. Which isnt surprising.
Reversing Roe would be the best for the pro choice movement imo. First, traditional brick and mortar abortion sites are becoming extinct in right to life states anyway, and if the gop seeks to ban interstate shipping of legal abortifacient ... let me know if that's even a politically winning strategy in ala or miss. The right to life purchased Supreme Court has pretty much aborted Roe's protections already.

And second, it would give pro-choice states the power to not only legalize abortion but also challenge them to support single mom's right to either arrange and adoption or raise a child with decent healthcare and childcare.

Let's find out which states really give a shit about children's lives. And let people vote. And let them move to states that fit their personal morals.

No fetus can survive outside the womb at less than four months gestation.

Anyone who thinks it can isn't dealing with reality.

Yes the only purpose of that law was to overturn Roe V. Wade.

Mississippi went even father this past July and asked the court to outright overturn Roe V. Wade.
A newborn baby cannot survive on its own. So what is your point?

Thanks for letting us know you dont know the difference between a worldwide pandemic and a woman choosing what to do with her body.
One is forcing someone to do something (inject an experimental vaccine into their body), the other is about not letting a person kill an unborn baby.

Are you for allowing people to make their own decisions? Overturning Roe v Wade only allows states and voters to decide if it’s legal. It will no doubt remain legal in most states.

Exactly. You've got ignorant people telling ignorant legislatures what they want. Even if these ignorant shits dont know how a womans body works, a few simple google searches will show what can happen after 24 weeks. But this just goes back to the fact most of these anti-abortion fanatics think all abortions involve pulling out and killing a fetus. That's just how stupid they are.

They don't think that. They know that they are lying.

They know if they talk about an embryo or zygote, not many people are upset.

That's what exists, an embryo or zygote, when most abortions happen in America.

All normal people know that a clump of cells isn't a human being and won't take the anti choice people seriously or get upset about it.

So they have to go to the most extreme to vilify abortion.

And they are doing it using some of the most heart breaking situations a woman or couple can endure.

They are using situations that the woman's life is in jeopardy.

It's down right disgusting.

So they are saying they want women to die if their pregnancy goes wrong. Which is the one and only situation they claim is the only exception to an abortion ban.

Yet on another thread about a right wing christian who spent the last nearly 2 years telling people the virus is a hoax and that the vaccine is killing people, they ask why they should care if he died. Most of the reptiles in that thread from the same people who scream that abortion is murder and a zygote is a human being, they don't give a rat's ass that he got the virus and died.

They don't give a rat's ass about a zygote, embryo, fetus or a living human being.

Reversing Roe would be the best for the pro choice movement imo. First, traditional brick and mortar abortion sites are becoming extinct in right to life states anyway, and if the gop seeks to ban interstate shipping of legal abortifacient ... let me know if that's even a politically winning strategy in ala or miss. The right to life purchased Supreme Court has pretty much aborted Roe's protections already.

And second, it would give pro-choice states the power to not only legalize abortion but also challenge them to support single mom's right to either arrange and adoption or raise a child with decent healthcare and childcare.

Let's find out which states really give a shit about children's lives. And let people vote. And let them move to states that fit their personal morals.
What about the people that cant move?

One is forcing someone to do something (inject an experimental vaccine into their body), the other is about not letting a person kill an unborn baby.

Are you for allowing people to make their own decisions? Overturning Roe v Wade only allows states and voters to decide if it’s legal. It will no doubt remain legal in most states.
Who has forced you to take a vaccination, dipshit? That's right, nobody.
You want complete control over women's bodies. I dont. That is the fundamental difference between us.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, the second that happens multiple states have laws that will go into effect either severely limiting abortions or eliminating them all together. That affects roughly 100,000,000 women. Or should I say voters, if you get my drift.

You will lose.

Who has forced you to take a vaccination, dipshit? That's right, nobody.
You want complete control over women's bodies. I dont. That is the fundamental difference between us.

If Roe v. Wade is overturned, the second that happens multiple states have laws that will go into effect either severely limiting abortions or eliminating them all together. That affects roughly 100,000,000 women. Or should I say voters, if you get my drift.
LOL my employer is trying to force me to take it. If I don’t, my boss (Biden) wants me fired.

How is not allowing a woman to have an abortion on demand “controlling their bodies”? We have laws against violence, against rape, against murder.

If those laws go into effect, then women can just run to blue states to get their abortions. I’m all for blacks and lefties getting abortions. By all means, kill yourselves.

Forum List

Back