Go Fund Me campaign to defeat lying Ryan

Billboards like this one are appearing all over Ryan's district:

radical-islam-nehlen-575x394.png

Someone is clearly trolling for Stupid.....
True. It's you, dumbass.
sez the Ned Beatty double

Cheap shots are all douche bags like you have.

Billboards like this one are appearing all over Ryan's district:

radical-islam-nehlen-575x394.png

Someone is clearly trolling for Stupid.....
True. It's you, dumbass.
sez the Ned Beatty double

This is really insulting to Ned Beatty.

Let's call him Bobby.

That was his character's name.
images

He better be looking over his shoulder
wonder why his fellow RWNJ's don't donate

Either they don't trust Bobby (I don't) or they don't have two dimes to rub together. Probably both.

Paul Ryan has been stabbing Donald Trump in the back at every opportunity. He also has a long history of selling out his constituency by funding Obama's unconstitutional programs. It's time to show this dirtbag the door.

$10.0M goal

Campaign created 10 days ago

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and become the first donor.

gee whats up with that Bobby?

giphy.gif

mickey12 laughing.gif

Last edited:
Paul Ryan has been stabbing Donald Trump in the back at every opportunity. He also has a long history of selling out his constituency by funding Obama's unconstitutional programs. It's time to show this dirtbag the door.

$10.0M goal

Campaign created 10 days ago

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and become the first donor.

gee whats up with that Bobby?

giphy.gif

View attachment 79623

He's too busy pulling pine needles out of his ass.

Well, Brian's gofundme page has raised about as much money as the Birfer Trump campaign.

lol

He was more credible when we all thought he was a British Patriot instead of an entitled porker.

I think you need to set up a gofundme campaign for Donald Trump. He's down to 1.2 million dollars--and that's not going to buy him more than 2 T.V advertisements.

Then when your done with that better make another gofundme for to go out on attack of Trey Gowdy. Apparently we have some Republicans that are really pissed off at him because he had to exonerate Hillary Clinton on Benghazi.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Man you Tea Party/anti establishment groupies dump your favorite candidates faster than my 5 year old grand daughter changes boyfriends.

96220_600.jpg

With $1.2 million, Trump could buy one-third of a Super Bowl ad!

Ryan will cruise to victory like you cant believe. He is seeing not endorsing trump wont hurt him. He is well liked in wisconsin.
Ron johnson is also distancing himself. His seat is in jeopardy.

lol Trump and Paul Ryan are so tight now it would take Dr. Ben Carson to separate them.

And you suckers in the Trump cult fell for it.

Yup. You got Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham pushing/supporting Paul Nehlin. Nehlin is getting a lot of traction and will probably put Ryan out on his ass...which will be a beautiful thing.

Tissue?

2j1ubeh.png

Forum List

Back