Go, Johnny, Go! The Real McCain is back in town--It's Maverick Time!

Remember how the left turned on McCain when he became a problem for them in 2008?

And now that he is back to being a problem for the republicans, they pretend that that never happened.

We already knew that lefties were vile soulless monsters.

But, that McCain, would play ball with these fuckers after the way they betrayed him, shows him to be a bitch.
Democrats did not vote for him

Republicans threw him under the bus when he lost
No one voted for him that was conservative, that is why he lost. Very predictable
He lost because he picked that crazy lady as his VP. You know, the one who impersonates a wacky drunken crack head, that one.
funnyface.jpg

Actually she actually helped his numbers, because he is the "crackhead". John McCain does not represent anything else other than a progressive piece of shit

Remember how the left turned on McCain when he became a problem for them in 2008?

And now that he is back to being a problem for the republicans, they pretend that that never happened.

But, that McCain, would play ball with these fuckers after the way they betrayed him, shows him to be a bitch.

No one voted for him that was conservative, that is why he lost. Very predictable
He lost because he picked that crazy lady as his VP. You know, the one who impersonates a wacky drunken crack head, that one.
funnyface.jpg

Actually she actually helped his numbers, because he is the "crackhead". John McCain does not represent anything else other than a progressive piece of shit
You use photo shopped graphics like they represent reality. Such dunces you people are. Here is the reality. McCain, again, was reelected by the people in Arizona. Those are the people who he officially represents. No amount of snowflake whining can change that. No amount of photo shopped silliness can change that. Your nonsense means nothing. Only the voters have a say on who McCain represents.

Barely elected in some cases, but most like him for the pork Mr. Maverick anti pork brings home. Two wars on and the dumbass wants to hold congressional hearings on steroids in baseball? Tell us Jose, what has tumor guy done in congress that has been so awesom or his state?

When trump insulted McCain he entered the arena of fighting a real man. Trump is not a man. He is an immature child in a fat old man's body. McCain is a real man that has real man life experiences. Combat Navy Pilot and former POW just to name two. That is why it is so easy for McCain to bitch slap trump whenever he wants. PINO doesn't have a clue about how to respond like a man because he has never been a real man.

Fake. You need a video with fake a fake audio narration at the end. It shows how weak and silly your attack on McCain is.

funnyface.jpg

funnyface.jpg

You use photo shopped graphics like they represent reality. Such dunces you people are. Here is the reality. McCain, again, was reelected by the people in Arizona. Those are the people who he officially represents. No amount of snowflake whining can change that. No amount of photo shopped silliness can change that. Your nonsense means nothing. Only the voters have a say on who McCain represents.
Who is sitting in the oval office? Spineless McCain has always been a pretender when it comes to conservatives it's easy to see. Obviously a progressive like yourself cannot see such things. LOL

When trump insulted McCain he entered the arena of fighting a real man. Trump is not a man. He is an immature child in a fat old man's body. McCain is a real man that has real man life experiences. Combat Navy Pilot and former POW just to name two. That is why it is so easy for McCain to bitch slap trump whenever he wants. PINO doesn't have a clue about how to respond like a man because he has never been a real man.

Fake. You need a video with fake a fake audio narration at the end. It shows how weak and silly your attack on McCain is.

There is a reason why conservatives rejected spineless McCain… He's not conservative. Lol

Your aimless defence is more amusing, especially considering that if he were a popular senator you would want him to die faster. You are an aimlessly wandering sheep bleating into the night. And a dishonest sheep at that.

Spineless McCain always wilted under pressure, there's reason why he was never successful at getting into the oval office, conservatives saw right through the pretender. Lol

you talking about real men?.....cant back up what you said about me earlier?.....dont want to accept my challenge?....so it was just more camp talk?...
Challenge? What did I say about you?
oh now you forget what you said?....your buddy dean does that alot.....post no 10....back it up or eat shit....
I did not forget Harry. I did not see the posts. I accused you of being a trump supporter and that is a horrible thing to say about someone who is not a trump supporter. For that, I apologize. Everyone makes mistakes and I admit to making one about you being a trump supporter.

What would have happened, if the media had treated McCain with the same "Respect" that they normally show him, during the campaign?
Media was fine with McCain during the campaign
He was treated like the American hero he is

It is Trump who showed him and fellow POWs no respect
McCain as a military person was a lifetime ago, he has been career politician for many decades now. Spineless McCain No longer represents the military because he is a career politician and does not represent the interests of the military… Fact
John McCain was born military, went to the Naval Academy and fought bravely for his country.......it is in his blood
He Chairs the Senate Armed Services Comittee

No Current Senator has his credentials......our President certainly does not
As flawed as President Trump is, the United States military would vote for him over McCain. Fact
McCain is resting on his laurels from many, many decades ago, he is no longer a representative of the military… fact
No they wouldn't

McCain is the leading Senator on military matters
Trump has never supported the military in his life

you talking about real men?.....cant back up what you said about me earlier?.....dont want to accept my challenge?....so it was just more camp talk?...
oh now you forget what you said?....your buddy dean does that alot.....post no 10....back it up or eat shit....
I did not forget Harry. I did not see the posts. I accused you of being a trump supporter and that is a horrible thing to say about someone who is not a trump supporter. For that, I apologize. Everyone makes mistakes and I admit to making one about you being a trump supporter.
You don't understand much do you? Many people did not support trump but who was the alternative… Hildabeast?
Fuck that!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Career politicians do not qualify as good people… fact

What would have happened, if the media had treated McCain with the same "Respect" that they normally show him, during the campaign?
Media was fine with McCain during the campaign
He was treated like the American hero he is

It is Trump who showed him and fellow POWs no respect
McCain as a military person was a lifetime ago, he has been career politician for many decades now. Spineless McCain No longer represents the military because he is a career politician and does not represent the interests of the military… Fact
John McCain was born military, went to the Naval Academy and fought bravely for his country.......it is in his blood
He Chairs the Senate Armed Services Comittee

No Current Senator has his credentials......our President certainly does not
As flawed as President Trump is, the United States military would vote for him over McCain. Fact
McCain is resting on his laurels from many, many decades ago, he is no longer a representative of the military… fact
No they wouldn't

McCain is the leading Senator on military matters
Trump has never supported the military in his life
Your kind a weak in the head aren't you? Trump would win the military vote over spineless McCain any day. Hell, even George W. Bush had the military voting for him over McCain. Lol

`
`

I've always considered McCain to be his own "loose cannon." However, in this instance of standing up to Trumps demagoguery, he rises far above his ilk, by taking a stand against it.

`
`

I've always considered McCain to be his own "loose cannon." However, in this instance of standing up to Trumps demagoguery, he rises far above his ilk, by taking a stand against it.
Spineless McCain is your typical career politician, resting on laurels from years past. And just wants to keep his fucked up government job… Fact

`
`

Spineless McCain is your typical career politician, resting on laurels from years past. And just wants to keep his fucked up government job… Fact
McCain is dying
He is now solidifying his legacy as one of the greatest Senators of his era

`
`

McCain is dying
Na, this is the image conservatives think of when They think of spineless McCain.
funnyface.jpg

`
`

McCain is dying
Na, this is the image conservatives think of when They think of spineless McCain.
funnyface.jpg
This makes you one of the leading deplorable's. You use a photo shopped image to slander a Navy Combat Pilot who spent years in a POW camp by calling the combat vet "spineless". There is no such thing as a spineless combat pilot.

`
`

McCain is dying
funnyface.jpg
This makes you one of the leading deplorable's. You use a photo shopped image to slander a Navy Combat Pilot who spent years in a POW camp by calling the combat vet "spineless". There is no such thing as a spineless combat pilot.
The piece of shit is resting on his laurels… He has been a career politician from many decades now, career politicians are the lowest the lifeforms.
The fucker was not even born in the United States

`
`

McCain is dying
funnyface.jpg
The piece of shit is resting on his laurels… He has been a career politician from many decades now, career politicians are the lowest the lifeforms.
The fucker was not even born in the United States
Vietnam veterans and especially former POW's are allowed to rest on their laurels. Combat pilots who fly over enemy territory at the risk of death or capture have earned the right to be proud of that legacy and contribution to their country.
McCain sacrificed and served so that you could publicly make an asshole out of yourself. He doesn't even care about you doing that. He probably doesn't even care about you posting fake and photoshopped photo's mocking him.

You don't understand much do you? Many people did not support trump but who was the alternative… Hildabeast?
Fuck that!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Career politicians do not qualify as good people… fact
if you could not stand either one,then you should not have voted for any of them...voting for the so-called "lessor of 2 evils" is bullshit.....you are still letting a sub-par person run the show....and that should be unacceptable to anyone,well except the far right and left,as long as the person agrees with them no matter how fucked they might be they dont give a shit....

Forum List

Back