Go, Johnny, Go! The Real McCain is back in town--It's Maverick Time!

Big deal he extended the tax cuts for two years because we were in the middle of a recession. He was still most leftist president we've ever had. I could go on for days about his leftist policies and you know it. If it were up to Hussein he would have granted amnesty to illegals, but fortunately it wasn't.

From a survey of prominent historians on the MOST liberal presidents....Sorry,moron:

The results showed that historians had ranked first, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, Woodrow Wilson, Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy,
Dwight Eisenhower, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, and Barack Obama
The three presidents always in the top three from every study I've seen are FDR, Lincoln and Washington.

Big deal he extended the tax cuts for two years because we were in the middle of a recession. He was still most leftist president we've ever had. I could go on for days about his leftist policies and you know it. If it were up to Hussein he would have granted amnesty to illegals, but fortunately it wasn't.

From a survey of prominent historians on the MOST liberal presidents....Sorry,moron:

The results showed that historians had ranked first, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, Woodrow Wilson, Harry Truman, John F. Kennedy,

Whomever came up with that list, historian or not, has no credibility
Why?

You really think Obama was more liberal than FDR?

Why?

Do you really think Reagan was more liberal than Obama?

In many ways, YES.......Reagan raised taxes 10 times; passed strict gun-controls, advocated for amnesty on immigration, and told Israel to freeze their re-settlements into Palestinian lands....

Satisfied???

Why?

They are not as far apart as many would think

In many ways, YES.......Reagan raised taxes 10 times; passed strict gun-controls, advocated for amnesty on immigration, and told Israel to freeze their re-settlements into Palestinian lands....

Satisfied???

Reagan also cut taxes. Did obozo? He defeated communism, obozo said it's okay for countries to be communist. Regan increased military spending, obozo gutted the military. Reagan was also staunch pro-life. I'm sure obozo was as well? I could go on but what's the point??

.1. The media betrayed him and starting talking utter bullshit about him.

2. Trump insulted him, rightfully so, when McCain insulted Trump supporters.
Trump insulted America

This thread is about McCain. Your oddity is noted.

I asked a question. What would have happened if, when certain lefties started pushing the lie that McCain had "changed" or was always this or that, (ie unstable or racist)

what if the media had responded like they normally did when people insulted their pet RINO?

What if they had waxed poetic about him being a Maverick and a War Hero?

What would have happened?
Challenge goes to you too

Show me where the Democrats or the Press ever attacked McCain personally

I showed you the despicable thing our President said

Your editing of your memories is your issue, not mine.
I see you failed to provide an example supporting your opinion
More evidence that you can't

I've asked a reasonable question. YOu are the one playing silly games dodging it.

What would have happened if, when certain lefties started pushing the lie that McCain had "changed" or was always this or that, (ie unstable or racist)

what if the media had responded like they normally did when people insulted their pet RINO?

What if they had waxed poetic about him being a Maverick and a War Hero?

What would have happened?

Did the orange dope even respond, or was his fat tail between his legs?

The REAL Johnny with his pals....

the MOSSAD, including Simon Elliot aka Al Baghdadi, leader of ISIS....

John SELLOUT McAIPAC will stop at nothing to sell out America for more ISCARIOT silver in his pockets...

Forum List

Back