Go MAGA Go Broke: Trump's PAC Down To $4 Million. It Gets Worse.

A Trump supporter should send money to Trump. He needs it.

Those trump supporters who have money to spend should send it as it is a tax write off. After all he did give you those tax breaks so that you would have the money to send him.

Just as he planned.

th

The garment industry left this nation many decades before that. You love globalism. Well, this is what you get. And this follows industry upon industry to degree.
Conservatives, real ones, used to believe in fiscal responsibility, balanced budgets, morality, and free trade.

The New Right believes in none of those things.

A Trump supporter should send money to Trump. He needs it.

Those trump supporters who have money to spend should send it as it is a tax write off. After all he did give you those tax breaks so that you would have the money to send him.

Just as he planned.

th
Maybe someone should start a GoFundMe page for the billionaire.

It sounds like he needs it.

At least they aren’t so stupid as to use “bleev” instead of “believe”.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Priceless.
I use "bleev" to mock what the MAGA sheep are told to believe contrary to reality.

It's deliberate. I'm surprised you have not caught on by now.

I use "bleev" to mock what the MAGA sheep are told to believe contrary to reality.

It's deliberate. I'm surprised you have not caught on by now.
You deliberately make yourself look like a moron? Nice job.
Why don’t you cc your mod, bitch?

After Paying Lawyers, Trump’s PAC Is Nearly Broke

Former President Donald J. Trump’s political action committee, which began last year with $105 million, now has less than $4 million left in its account after paying tens of millions of dollars in legal fees for Mr. Trump and his associates.

And here is where it gets worse:

The dwindling cash reserves in Mr. Trump’s PAC, called Save America, have fallen to such levels that the group has made the highly unusual request of a $60 million refund of a donation it had previously sent to a pro-Trump super PAC.

[snip]

The super PAC, which is called Make America Great Again Inc.
(MAGAAAAAAGGGHHH!), has already sent back $12.25 million to the group paying Mr. Trump’s legal bills, according to federal records — a sum nearly as large as the $13.1 million the super PAC raised from donors in the first half of 2023. Those donations included $1 million from the father of his son-in-law, Charles Kushner, whom Mr. Trump pardoned for federal crimes in his final days as president (quid pro fucking quo!), and $100,000 from a candidate seeking Mr. Trump’s endorsement.

The extraordinary shift of money from the super PAC to Mr. Trump’s political committee, described in federal campaign filings as a refund, is believed to be larger than any other refund on record in the history of federal campaigns.

A billionaire with a begging bowl. :lol:

What happened to that $250 million he stole from the rubes?

Easy come, easy go, I guess.
Thief in Chief Biden's DOJ with local demrat support in NYC and GA trying to keep Trump from campaigning so they create a bunch of law suits to run him out of money. If Trump was not running NONE of this would be happening.

Why does Trump even need a PAC? The never ending liberal witch hunt and persecution is better than an ad campaign. Silly liberals think regular people don't see the Biden corruption for what it is. Every day Trump gets free airtime as liberal fools embarrass themselves drooling over perp walk fantasies.

As you STILL support and defend your orange god, who lies to his cult daily?
Send him more of your $$$, gullible cultist, his lawyers need the $$$.
Little cultist you've been lied to for a very long time and still fighting to maintain those lies aren't lies. it's very noticeable all the lies because it continues to change weekly. You show all the symptoms of a cultist.

Thief in Chief Biden's DOJ with local demrat support in NYC and GA trying to keep Trump from campaigning so they create a bunch of law suits to run him out of money. If Trump was not running NONE of this would be happening.
I've said that many times. If Trump wasn't running for president he would ñever be charged.

Forum List

Back