GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Lol
830 rounds... total barrel failure.
Progressive zipper heads would have you believe ARs shoot thousands of rounds a minute...
They are’s are just sporting rifles proven here...

Another moron who doesn’t understand “rate” of Fire

You can fire 20 rounds at 800 rpm
You don’t need to fire 800

Lol
You don’t understand firearms, Rate of fire of means nothing if you have barrel failure...

No shit Sherlock

Lol
A lot cheaper than a bump stock... same effect

Of course they don’t.
Hide your bump stock under your bed and it won’t make a sound. Nobody will know you have one

Take it out and try to use it and everyone will know you have one
Lol
An ar15 sounds like an Sporting rifle, Bump stock or not... You need to quit watching mainstream media on the subject because they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.
An ar15 is just a sporting rifle...

Yes firing at 50 rpm is very sporting
ARs are just sporting rifles, no two ways about it
technically all guns are for killing, what makes them sporting or assault is the intentions of the person holding them and the cause they support,

flintlocks were used as assault weapons during the revolution but then went back to being hunting and sport weapons
ARs and the like are sporting rifles by design and quality, Only a fool would confuse them for military grade.
didnt say military,,,but they were designed to kill whatever or whoever is in need of killing,,

and for all intent they are about the same as an M-5 but designed different by order of the government to keep the people at a disadvantage

sporting,,,assault ,,,coat rack,,, its what you use it for that makes it what it is,,,

and whos military are you speaking<<< we wouldnt use them cause we got better

Lol
An ar15 sounds like an Sporting rifle, Bump stock or not... You need to quit watching mainstream media on the subject because they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

technically all guns are for killing, what makes them sporting or assault is the intentions of the person holding them and the cause they support,

flintlocks were used as assault weapons during the revolution but then went back to being hunting and sport weapons
ARs and the like are sporting rifles by design and quality, Only a fool would confuse them for military grade.
I find them useful when I hunt Snipes

I like them because a pack of Snipes are capable of ripping your head off. I find I have to put 30-40 rounds into a Snipe to bring them down

That is where an AR-15 comes in handy

Lol

didnt say military,,,but they were designed to kill whatever or whoever is in need of killing,,

and for all intent they are about the same as an M-5 but designed different by order of the government to keep the people at a disadvantage

sporting,,,assault ,,,coat rack,,, its what you use it for that makes it what it is,,,

There is a reason why the military does not issue AR15s... they would never pass military muster.

ARs and like make for wonderful varmit sporting rifles along with any other type of hunting...

But in the end they are just like any other semi auto sporting rifle… They qualify as sporting rifles nothing more nothing less.

There is a reason why the military does not issue AR15s... they would never pass military muster.

ARs and like make for wonderful varmit sporting rifles along with any other type of hunting...

But in the end they are just like any other semi auto sporting rifle… They qualify as sporting rifles nothing more nothing less.
sporting is not a noun,,,it describes the use at the time its used,,,the guy in texas used it to stop that mass shooting ,,,it was a defense rifle in that case,,,dont fall for the leftist argument

AND an M-5 also makes a great varmit rifle

sporting is not a noun,,,it describes the use at the time its used,,,the guy in texas used it to stop that mass shooting ,,,it was a defense rifle in that case,,,dont fall for the leftist argument

Most firearms are semi automatic...
“Assault weapon” describes paranoia and a total lack of common sense...
If you can’t hit your target you’re no threat.

assault weapon describes the use,,,

what makes you believe that most firearms are semi-auto and why does that matter??

what makes you believe that most firearms are semi-auto and why does that matter??

You pull the trigger once it fires once...

OK,,,all guns except full auto do that,,,and I already knew that,,,

whats your point???

whats your point???

Most firearms are created equal, with select few being Actually being used in violent crime.
We have much bigger fish to fry in this country...

whats your point???

Most firearms are created equal, with select few being Actually being used in violent crime.

I'd drop it too

whats your point???

I'd drop it too

Yep, sporting rifles like the ar are the least of this country’s worries...

whats your point???

I'd drop it too

unless people use them as assault rifles,,,

let me tell you a little secret,,, the .223 that the ar uses is a lousy choice for hunting food, they destroy to much of the meat

whats your point???

I'd drop it too

Na, not really
The vast majority of criminals in this country are repeat offenders, if we had real criminal control we would not have the violent crime rate we have in progressive controlled urban areas. For the vast majority of crime is in this country… And on top of that the vast majority of crime is committed to using handguns… ARs and the like are an straw man.

whats your point???
I'd drop it too
Na, not really
The vast majority of criminals in this country are repeat offenders, if we had real criminal control we would not have the violent crime rate we have in progressive controlled urban areas. For the vast majority of crime is in this country… And on top of that the vast majority of crime is committed to using handguns… ARs and the like are an straw man.
dont change the subject without finishing the last one

whats your point???

I'd drop it too

let me tell you a little secret,,, the .223 that the ar uses is a lousy choice for hunting food, they destroy to much of the meat

Actually you’re wrong, when varmint hunting use a full metal jacket. No damage whatsoever. And you don’t eat varmints anyways. Soft points and hollow points Actually don’t destroy meat in larger game like deer and Antelope in .223 rem.
They allow the round to release all of its energy throughout the game without exiting in a lot of cases.

just saw the comment but DESTROYING MEAT , not a problem for varmint hunters , target shooters , defensive users , just a comment based on the destroying meat comment as i just came back to the thread PHunter .

whats your point???
I'd drop it too

Actually you’re wrong, when varmint hunting use a full metal jacket. No damage whatsoever. And you don’t eat varmints anyways. Soft points and hollow points Actually don’t destroy meat in larger game like deer and Antelope in .223 rem.
They allow the round to release all of its energy throughout the game without exiting in a lot of cases.
you dont hunt do you????
or youre a trophy hunter that doesnt care about the meat, cause I've seen entire sides of deer jellied from a shot where my 45-70 doesnt effect any meat other than point of impact

I'd drop it too
Na, not really
dont change the subject without finishing the last one
We have no criminal control in this country, and the naïve always blame it on something other than what is the problem

and if the .223 is LEGAL for hunting meat then there is the answer as the .223 is legal .

Forum List

Back