GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Most firearms are created equal, with select few being Actually being used in violent crime.
We have much bigger fish to fry in this country...
I'd drop it too
Yep, sporting rifles like the ar are the least of this country’s worries...
unless people use them as assault rifles,,,

let me tell you a little secret,,, the .223 that the ar uses is a lousy choice for hunting food, they destroy to much of the meat
Actually you’re wrong, when varmint hunting use a full metal jacket. No damage whatsoever. And you don’t eat varmints anyways. Soft points and hollow points Actually don’t destroy meat in larger game like deer and Antelope in .223 rem.
They allow the round to release all of its energy throughout the game without exiting in a lot of cases.
you dont hunt do you????
or youre a trophy hunter that doesnt care about the meat, cause I've seen entire sides of deer jellied from a shot where my 45-70 doesnt effect any meat other than point of impact
It’s obvious you don’t hunt…
I’ve hunted for most of my adult life, I have sold firearms and ammo in my shop for over 25 years.
Shot placement is everything, you don’t understand firearms obviously… Or ballistics for that matter

You pull the trigger once it fires once...

OK,,,all guns except full auto do that,,,and I already knew that,,,

whats your point???

Most firearms are created equal, with select few being Actually being used in violent crime.

I'd drop it too

let me tell you a little secret,,, the .223 that the ar uses is a lousy choice for hunting food, they destroy to much of the meat

---------------------------- then don't use the .223 it if thats your OPINION PHunter .

I'd drop it too

Actually you’re wrong, when varmint hunting use a full metal jacket. No damage whatsoever. And you don’t eat varmints anyways. Soft points and hollow points Actually don’t destroy meat in larger game like deer and Antelope in .223 rem.
They allow the round to release all of its energy throughout the game without exiting in a lot of cases.
you dont hunt do you????
or youre a trophy hunter that doesnt care about the meat, cause I've seen entire sides of deer jellied from a shot where my 45-70 doesnt effect any meat other than point of impact
I’ve hunted for most of my adult life, I have sold firearms and ammo in my shop for over 25 years.
Shot placement is everything, you don’t understand firearms obviously… Or ballistics for that matter
I know enough to see with my 45-70 I can eat right up to the hole, but a .223 you have to remove the jellied meat before you butcher

but all this is off topic so I will end it here

OK,,,all guns except full auto do that,,,and I already knew that,,,

whats your point???
I'd drop it too

---------------------------- then don't use the .223 it if thats your OPINION PHunter .
I dont

I'd drop it too

you dont hunt do you????
------------------------------------------- so what , if the round is LEGAL to hunt meat then thats all that matters PHunter .

I'd drop it too

you dont hunt do you????
------------------------------------------- so what , if the round is LEGAL to hunt meat then thats all that matters PHunter .
who was talking about legality???

and if the .223 is LEGAL for hunting meat then there is the answer as the .223 is legal .
A .223 is a great hunting cartridge, It’s good for anything from varmints all the way up to mule deer.
The advantages it has...
* it’s inherently accurate due to its good ballistic coefficient
* it’s a short action
* Has no recoil
* It’s cheap
* It’s available most everywhere

you dont hunt do you????

Its legal because its sufficient

you dont hunt do you????
I know enough to see with my 45-70 I can eat right up to the hole, but a .223 you have to remove the jellied meat before you butcher

A 45-70 is a great Bush cartridge, And incredibly fun to plink with... One of my favorite cartridges.

There again it all depends on shot placement...

you dont hunt do you????
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --- ME --- as i say its a legal round to hunt meat and as you give your OPINION that the round destroys too much meat . My anti gun or anti .223 detector senses anti .223 sentiments so i'm just responding to it PHunter . [gotta nip it in the bud eh ??]

you dont hunt do you????

A 45-70 is a great Bush cartridges, And incredibly fun to plink with... One of my favorite cartridges.

FUN TO PLINK WITH???,,,WTF???

ITS ONE OF THE WORST FOR THAT,,,

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers,, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail,just not my choice for hunting

like I said its my opinion based on what I've seen

as for varmit and trophy hunting,,,I find killing just for the sake of killing is repulsive

you dont hunt do you????

A 45-70 is a great Bush cartridges, And incredibly fun to plink with... One of my favorite cartridges.

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers,, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail,just not my choice for hunting

as for varmit and trophy hunting,,,I find killing just for the sake of killing is repulsive
------------------------------------ oh well , don't do the mentioned legal activities and public services then PHunter .

you dont hunt do you????

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers, just not my choice for hunting, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail

Lol
I prefer the 4570 over the 3030 for plinking, Also it always been and getting more popular for cowboy action shooting everyday.

Varmint hunting is a great thing here in the northern plains because varmints are a plague.

And trophy hunting, if it’s done right there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I trophy hunt and I eat the meat. I can’t remember the last time I bought meat in the grocery store...

you dont hunt do you????

the AR is a great plinker along with most .22 .223 calibers, just not my choice for hunting, thats why I love my mini-14,,,it will eat any ammo and never fail

Lol
I prefer the 4570 over the 3030 for plinking, Also it always been and getting more popular for cowboy action shooting everyday.

Varmint hunting is a great thing here in the northern plains because varmints are a plague.

And trophy hunting, if it’s done right there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I trophy hunt and I eat the meat. I can’t remember the last time I bought meat in the grocery store...

for he life of me I dont see anyone plinking with either of those since they hold at most 7-9 rds and some less,,,wheres the fun in that, get out a 22 or 223 with a 30 rd mag and plink away

now lets get back to topic

Lol

for he life of me I dont see anyone plinking with either of those since they hold at most 7-9 rds and some less,,,wheres the fun in that, get out a 22 or 223 with a 30 rd mag and plink away

...And I always bring my 4570 when I go plinking. Lol

just everyone just send 100 bucks to GOA to fight the 'bump stock ban' as more BANS are not a good thing to allow Gentlemen .

Lol

you do know what plinking is????

Lol

Lol

mines the one on top without the checkering,,,,and at more than a buck a rd and the kick, plinking is the last thing I will do with it

Lol

mines the one on top without the checkering,,,,and at more than a buck a rd and the kick, plinking is the last thing I will do with it

Lol
Well, I sell firearms And ammo for a living.

Forum List

Back