GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Anyone miss their bump stocks yet?
Lol
I’m still waiting for any of my customers to turn them into me for a refund… No takers yet
GRAB a beer and turn on the boob tube cause its gonna be a long wait

the sad part is those that didnt get rid of them may end up on the wrong end of a swat team attack where they will be using real machine guns and most likely will be killed for their troubles

Fine, then you go to your bookie, or to the guy who sells sports gear out of his trunk (growing up it was "Tough Tony", he was a fence for the "family" that worked JFK).

Again, if you were really really that pissed, you could find an illegal gun.
no such thing as an illegal gun

Tell that to the NYPD if you don't go through their annoying registration process for handguns.

Tell that to the NYPD if you don't go through their annoying registration process for handguns.

It's only annoying if you have a criminal record.

why should I have to spend 3-6 months and $500 or so dollars in fees just to own a revolver?

Cost of a CCW is $30.00. Took me 48 hours. One only has problems if there are criminal pasts involved.

Have you ever heard of the Fourth Amendment? It seems to me that I read an article in the not too distant past wherein a British politician said something that was the same argument you just made:

"If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide" - Joseph Goebbels

The politician ate some crow.

Lol
I’m still waiting for any of my customers to turn them into me for a refund… No takers yet
GRAB a beer and turn on the boob tube cause its gonna be a long wait

the sad part is those that didnt get rid of them may end up on the wrong end of a swat team attack where they will be using real machine guns and most likely will be killed for their troubles

I'd say that those who bought a bump stock on the Net - especially those who bought them in quantity may very well expect a visit from the guys with a Bad Attitude Toward Freedom. Profiteers that bought a lot of them, hoping for a great return on their investment are at risk.

The real issue facing ALL gun owners is that if someone does get raided and their bump-stock taken, EVERY gun owner is morally and constitutionally bound to rush to his / her defense. They must be willing to tell Trump, not one more inch.

Fine, then you go to your bookie, or to the guy who sells sports gear out of his trunk (growing up it was "Tough Tony", he was a fence for the "family" that worked JFK).

Again, if you were really really that pissed, you could find an illegal gun.
no such thing as an illegal gun

It's only annoying if you have a criminal record.

why should I have to spend 3-6 months and $500 or so dollars in fees just to own a revolver?

Cost of a CCW is $30.00. Took me 48 hours. One only has problems if there are criminal pasts involved.
Out and out lie.

Lol
830 rounds... total barrel failure.
Progressive zipper heads would have you believe ARs shoot thousands of rounds a minute...
They are just sporting rifles proven here...

Last edited:

You're stupid enough to believe everyone got rid of them

What good are they if you can’t use them?

They have a distinctive sound that will be heard for miles
Lol
Bump stocks don’t make any sound, they are an add on... You fucking moron
Of course they don’t.
Hide your bump stock under your bed and it won’t make a sound. Nobody will know you have one

Take it out and try to use it and everyone will know you have one

Lol
Of course they don’t.
Hide your bump stock under your bed and it won’t make a sound. Nobody will know you have one

Lol
An ar15 sounds like an Sporting rifle, Bump stock or not... You need to quit watching mainstream media on the subject because they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.
An ar15 is just a sporting rifle...

Lol
Progressive zipper heads would have you believe ARs shoot thousands of rounds a minute...
They are’s are just sporting rifles proven here...

Another moron who doesn’t understand “rate” of Fire

You can fire 20 rounds at 800 rpm
You don’t need to fire 800

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol
An ar15 sounds like an Sporting rifle, Bump stock or not... You need to quit watching mainstream media on the subject because they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Yes firing at 50 rpm is very sporting

Lol

Lol
You don’t understand firearms, Rate of fire of means nothing if you have barrel failure...

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol

ARs are just sporting rifles, no two ways about it

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol

technically all guns are for killing, what makes them sporting or assault is the intentions of the person holding them and the cause they support,

flintlocks were used as assault weapons during the revolution but then went back to being hunting and sport weapons

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol

if a communist or a bear is after me 50 RPM might not be enough

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol

technically all guns are for killing, what makes them sporting or assault is the intentions of the person holding them and the cause they support,

flintlocks were used as assault weapons during the revolution but then went back to being hunting and sport weapons
ARs and the like are sporting rifles by design and quality, Only a fool would confuse them for military grade.

Lol

Lol
You don’t understand firearms, Rate of fire of means nothing if you have barrel failure...

No shit Sherlock

So why do you need a gun that fires at that rate?

Lol
Of course they don’t.

Lol

if a communist or a bear is after me 50 RPM might not be enough
Yep, Most people can’t hit the broadside of a barn at that rate of fire... fact

Of course they don’t.

Lol

ARs and the like are sporting rifles by design and quality, Only a fool would confuse them for military grade.
I find them useful when I hunt Snipes

I like them because a pack of Snipes are capable of ripping your head off. I find I have to put 30-40 rounds into a Snipe to bring them down

That is where an AR-15 comes in handy

Forum List

Back