GObP wants transgendered people put into camps

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
GOP Politician Tweets That Transgender People Should Go To Concentration Camps -

kincannon.jpg

If you spend any time on the internet at all (which I’m assuming you do, since you’re reading this article) you’re probably aware of Godwin’s law—if not by name, than by concept. The “law” states that any argument on the internet will eventually lead to someone being compared to Adolf Hitler. Most of the time, comparing a person to Adolf Hitler is immature at best, and scathingly insensitive at worst. But in this case, I think a comparison to Hitler is solidly justified. On Monday, Todd Kincannon, a former South Carolina GOP executive, unleashed a series of tweets saying that he’d like to “round up” transgender people and place them into concentration camps.

.....But just in case transgender people and their allies aren’t too eager about being tortured and starved, there’s an alternative. Todd Kincannon later conceded that, if concentration camps aren’t going to work, “mental institutions will do just fine”

Even if you agree with him, is this really the kind of anti-American slime we want in our govt?

They're supposed to be for our Constitution. They sign an oath to uphold our Constitution. Clearly, this scum lied.

Do we really want slime like him deciding which Americans don't get "equal rights for all"?

I found his Twitter page and sent him a nice message, along with the thousands of other messages he has. He is rather insulting, isn't he?

GOP Politician Tweets That Transgender People Should Go To Concentration Camps -

kincannon.jpg

If you spend any time on the internet at all (which I’m assuming you do, since you’re reading this article) you’re probably aware of Godwin’s law—if not by name, than by concept. The “law” states that any argument on the internet will eventually lead to someone being compared to Adolf Hitler. Most of the time, comparing a person to Adolf Hitler is immature at best, and scathingly insensitive at worst. But in this case, I think a comparison to Hitler is solidly justified. On Monday, Todd Kincannon, a former South Carolina GOP executive, unleashed a series of tweets saying that he’d like to “round up” transgender people and place them into concentration camps.

.....But just in case transgender people and their allies aren’t too eager about being tortured and starved, there’s an alternative. Todd Kincannon later conceded that, if concentration camps aren’t going to work, “mental institutions will do just fine”

Even if you agree with him, is this really the kind of anti-American slime we want in our govt?

They're supposed to be for our Constitution. They sign an oath to uphold our Constitution. Clearly, this scum lied.

Do we really want slime like him deciding which Americans don't get "equal rights for all"?

He sounds like an inadequate little man, doesn't he?

kincannon.jpg

He isn't in my government.

As far as I can tell he isn't in anyone's government.

By the way, how come you didn't make a thread about Filner? Is it because, despite your claim that you care about little people, he got a pass because he was a Democrat?

kincannon added: “Jews, brown people, and gays are born that way. It’s ok to hate trannies because they choose trannyism. Just like Muslims.”

Or Christians.

Forum List

Back