God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

Christians have not changed.
Yeah, I'm, you're delusional. How can you say such moronic things with a straight face? Of course Christians have changed over history. Just as everyone else has.

You are embarrassing yourself, now.
If you’re going to quote me, don’t cut it off midsentence, that is dishonest. What I said is absolutely true. Christians throughout history have not changed. Again, you were not speaking about Christians, you were referring to mere RELIGION, or certain corrupt churches, or corrupt individuals who use religion for political purposes. Based on all your posts, its obvious you don’t understand Christianity or faith. And I don’t expect you to understand, because you’re a hard-hearted, hard-core, angry, bitter atheist. But don’t speak about things you don’t understand.

Those calling themselves Christians have absolutely changed throughout history. That is just a fact. Christians can't even agree on the definition of who is a Christian because so many of you exclude anyone who you disagree with from who you consider to be Christians.

Yeah, I'm, you're delusional. How can you say such moronic things with a straight face? Of course Christians have changed over history. Just as everyone else has.

If you’re going to quote me, don’t cut it off midsentence, that is dishonest. What I said is absolutely true. Christians throughout history have not changed. Again, you were not speaking about Christians, you were referring to mere RELIGION, or certain corrupt churches, or corrupt individuals who use religion for political purposes. Based on all your posts, its obvious you don’t understand Christianity or faith. And I don’t expect you to understand, because you’re a hard-hearted, hard-core, angry, bitter atheist. But don’t speak about things you don’t understand.

Those calling themselves Christians have absolutely changed throughout history. That is just a fact. Christians can't even agree on the definition of who is a Christian because so many of you exclude anyone who you disagree with from who you consider to be Christians.
Religion / certain churches have changed over time, yes. That is not what I was talking about. Like FFI, you are conflating two entirely different things.

Religion / certain churches have changed over time, yes. That is not what I was talking about. Like FFI, you are conflating two entirely different things.

No- I didn't mention religion. I mentioned people who consider themselves Christians. And they have changed over time.

I was thinking a moment ago of the deep irony of this thread.

First of all- the thread was started by a poster who is virulently anti-atheist- and "anti' lots of other people too. Who justifies his hatred of others because of that coat of Christianity he applies to himself.

The article he posted was satire of the beliefs of people just like him- and the OP demonstrates how accurate that satire was with his every post.

Meanwhile- I have been lectured here for not being respectful of his beliefs.

I want to point out once again- I do not start threads telling Christians that what they believe is wrong or stupid. I do not start threads telling Christians that they are bad people for their beliefs- that is what the OP does. Over and over.

So before anyone else posts here about the intolerance of atheists- if you are also not addressing the intolerance of the OP- then you are a hypocrite.

No- I didn't mention religion. I mentioned people who consider themselves Christians. And they have changegod over time.

So you're saying you were alive hundreds of years ago, as well as thousands of years ago, and you personally knew people who called themselves Christian? Because that's the only way your comment would make any sense. Or are you being disingenuous, and speaking in a general way about people or events you've read negative things about, or actions by specific churches, like the Catholic church? If it's the latter (which it has to be, unless you are omniscient or a time traveller) then my point stands.

No- I didn't mention religion. I mentioned people who consider themselves Christians. And they have changegod over time.

So you're saying you were alive hundreds of years ago, as well as thousands of years ago, and you personally knew people who called themselves Christian? Because that's the only way your comment would make any sense. Or are you being disingenuous, and speaking in a general way about people or events you've read negative things about, or actions by specific churches, like the Catholic church? If it's the latter (which it has to be, unless you are omniscient or a time traveller) then my point stands.

LOL- right back atcha
So you're saying you were alive hundreds of years ago, as well as thousands of years ago, and you personally knew people who called themselves Christian? Because that's the only way your comment would make any sense.

By the standard you say you expect of me- there is no way you can say that Christians throughout history have not changed. I guess its just a matter of faith for you that Christians have all believed in Jesus and God exactly like you do today throughout history.

LOL- right back atcha
So you're saying you were alive hundreds of years ago, as well as thousands of years ago, and you personally knew people who called themselves Christian? Because that's the only way your comment would make any sense.

By the standard you say you expect of me- there is no way you can say that Christians throughout history have not changed. I guess its just a matter of faith for you that Christians have all believed in Jesus and God exactly like you do today throughout history.

No, because I understand the difference between mere religion or people who have used religion for political purposes, and certain timeless truths that do not change. The former has gone through changes over time, the latter hasn't.

No, because I understand the difference between mere religion or people who have used religion for political purposes, and certain timeless truths that do not change. The former has gone through changes over time, the latter hasn't.
It is hard for us to imagine today a time where there was no separation of Church and State. Yet today, it seems that many blame Church for political events of the past that were essentially the State also at work.

LOL- right back atcha

So you are conjecturing based upon faith- rather than facts.

And you expect a different standard from me- than you hold yourself to.

So you're saying you were alive hundreds of years ago, as well as thousands of years ago, and you personally knew people who called themselves Christian?
How stupid. suddenly the guy who defers to an iron aged book of myths can't figure out that other people can read history books. Look at the embarrassing intellectual depths to which you have to sink.

LOL- right back atcha

Wow, you still don't get it. Not even in the slightest. I am not rejecting the facts you are speaking about, I agreed with on that. That it not what I was talking about, so we are on two entirely different pages. You don't understand this, at all. And I'm beginning to think that no amount of explaining it to you would matter, because like FFI, you seem incapable of understanding, or just closed off to it.

LOL- right back atcha

Wow, you still don't get it. Not even in the slightest. I am not rejecting the facts you are speaking about, I agreed with on that. That it not what I was talking about, so we are on two entirely different pages. You don't understand this, at all. And I'm beginning to think that no amount of explaining it to you would matter, because like FFI, you seem incapable of understanding, or just closed off to it.

I think we can agree that I don't understand you- and you don't understand me.

If you’re going to quote me, don’t cut it off midsentence, that is dishonest.
No it isn't. Now you are just being desperate.i didn't change the meaning of your idiotic comment.

Yes, it is dishonest to cut off a person mid-sentence and pretend they only said the first part of it, when the second part was the pertinent part. Your hatefulness and ad homs inadvertently prove the bible correct (it speaks about people like you) and once again, gives weight to the original post. Which is funny, actually.

Yes, it is dishonest to cut off a person mid-sentence and pretend they only said the first part of it, when the second part was the pertinent part.
Desperate nonsense. You stated Christians have not changed. No, the context had no bearing. Your statement was idiotic, desperate, and obviously false. And you know it. And this is why you are pursuing this silly red herring.

It's not theocracy but moral values and science. Christians do not care if you do not believe in Jesus or believe in no God of Abraham, god, or gods. We do care if you abort babies even though legal, promote same-sex marriage as normal lifestyle which includes bisexuality and transgender, and teach Theory of Evolution, evolutionary thinking and history as the only "science" that can be taught in public schools; there is creation science.

Okay, all of those are religious dogma.

There's no such thing as "Creation Science". Evolution is proven science. A woman listening to a talking snake is mythology. Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Sexuality is sexuality. The only argument you guys have against Same Sex Marriage is "I think it's icky because my imaginary friend in the sky says so!"

Abortion- same thing. You want to impose your religious view that kidney-beaned sized fetuses are people on the rest of us.

No, it's evolution that is atheist science dogma. It's atheist because today's evolution science assumes no God. It wasn't like that before the 1850s.

It's ignorant that you do not know about creation science. Christians created the scientific method and more:

Creationist scientist contributions - creation.com

Creation scientists - creation.com

Sexuality is male and female. The others go against God and nature. Gays are not happy and die early.

Fetuses should have rights that override those of the mother unless her life is in danger. Life begins at conception and now science has demonstrated it.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

Because their followers aren't trying to impose theocracy on us like the followers of Jesus/Yahweh.

View attachment 307635

It's not theocracy but moral values and science. Christians do not care if you do not believe in Jesus or believe in no God of Abraham, god, or gods. We do care if you abort babies even though legal, promote same-sex marriage as normal lifestyle which includes bisexuality and transgender, and teach Theory of Evolution, evolutionary thinking and history as the only "science" that can be taught in public schools; there is creation science.

Your beliefs on the matters that you mentioned are highly sectarian, yet your use of the generic term "Christian" implies that these beliefs are universal among all those of the Christian faith. Moreover, you seek to impose these beliefs on our entire society, including people of all faiths, including Christians, atheists, and agnostics. You clearly seek to impose a theocracy run by the leaders of your sect.

That's the way it should be. God has said as much.

Yours is human based.

Evolution is theory. There is as much evidence FOR creationism as there is for any other theory.
Hahaha...oh man...

That's a nervous laugh there my man. You didn't have the courage to check out the link proving the point. Somebody else will check it out and then you will REALLY be nervous.
Sorry freak, go peddle your silly voodoo somewhere else.

If there is a freak between us, you see him in the mirror each morning.

Forum List

Back