GOD offers you the honor of being His son!

If he hadn't killed his first son, he wouldn't have to be going after other people's.

Oh you miss the finer point of being God's son!!

Think about it. If you are killed, you could resurrect yourself, just like Jesus!!

Why no other christian has done this since Jesus is a bit of a mystery. Maybe that Heaven is such a great place that the believers forget to come back?

Maybe.....
Also you can turn water into wine! :woohoo: :cheers2:

First [MENTION=13780]amrchaos[/MENTION] says you could come back from the dead and then says no one has done it.

I wonder if he'll admit no one has turned water into wine either.

Meanwhile gismo refuses to answer a straight up question from earlycuyler.

They just keep posting these by-rote circular sermons that never make any sense.

Think about it. If you are killed, you could resurrect yourself, just like Jesus!!

Why no other christian has done this since Jesus is a bit of a mystery. Maybe that Heaven is such a great place that the believers forget to come back?

Maybe.....

First [MENTION=13780]amrchaos[/MENTION] says you could come back from the dead and then says no one has done it.

They just keep posting these by-rote circular sermons that never make any sense.

jesus says==For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again.JOHN 10:18

There is no downside to living your life as a son of GOD!!!====GOD offers you the honor of being His son!==Galatians 4:4-7 But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons. Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.

John 1:12-13 [12] Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God -- [13] children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
==HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe.....

I don't know if anyone ever turned water into wine (at least without the aid of some sugary/starchy food like fruit or wheat) but I have walked on water!!!

To be honest, it is not that amazing---walking on water. Not only have I done it, I have seen many others do it too!! Jews, Christians, Muslims, even Buddhists!! Even little Kindergarten kids have done it!!

You probably have too, Luddly!! I am pretty sure you have, you just probably did not take time to realize it when you did.:D

YES!! You "mess" with God's family and you answer to GOD. Best you think about that.

Now back to turning water into wine.

Well, I have done something even more amazing!!

I have turned Wine into Water!!!!

Again, not that amazing at all. In fact, it is a pretty simple process but it could take some time to do. I don't like performing this feat except after celebrations such as New Year's Parties.

Hey, I remember that back when I was a teenager, I turned Wine into water and then Walked on that water. Nearly slipped and broke my neck!! I guess I was too busy letting the spirits move me.

Can be an enjoyable experience--letting the spirits move me. But it comes with some risk.....

◄ 2 Peter 3:3 ►
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
How true,we see that here today!!!!

Hey, I also have brought life to the dead.

Another simple task. Whenever you attend a funeral, you do this too!!

Now this thing about bringing the dead back to life--I think that is just crazy talk. I believe the real way to explore the miracles is to ask "why are they telling me this? Is it to keep my attention? Is it to promote someone that otherwise would have been ignored? Is the story just a fable with some underlining moral like Hansel and Gretel?" I think you are suppose to explore the claims to find their underlining meaning--not believe in them.

I doubt the tellers of miracles wanted anyone to believe them literally. They would have been fools if they thought a rational person would believe in the fantasies they spewed. I mean, even if it did happened would they willingly sacrifice their reputation just to repeat what they saw without proof?

No, no--the miracles, as it is told, I doubt was meant to be taken literal.

YES!!! little sin loving man has been trying to attack the TRUTH of GOD'S Word for thousands of years most are long dead and in hell, will you join them??? your choice!

YES!!! little sin loving man has been trying to attack the TRUTH of GOD'S Word for thousands of years most are long dead and in hell, will you join them??? your choice!

Question:

How do you know that these "sin loving men" are in hell?
Did you visit hell and saw them?
Or are you assuming they are in hell do to a claim? A claim to its validity is based in your belief, not actually, but belief?

Question:

Or are you assuming they are in hell do to a claim? A claim to its validity is based in your belief, not actually, but belief?

I believe GOD'S Word,God's word is living eternal truth!!!

god offers you the honor of being his son!

if he hadn't killed his first son, he wouldn't have to be going after other people's.

oh you miss the finer point of being god's son!!

Think about it. If you are killed, you could resurrect yourself, just like jesus!!

Why no other christian has done this since jesus is a bit of a mystery. Maybe that heaven is such a great place that the believers forget to come back?

Maybe.....

Hey nudley leadite, Guess what!!!!
John 10:18
I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. ... the authority to give my life, and I have the authority to take my life back again.

No one forced Jesus to die in your place, He already loved you enough to do that on his own.

Last edited:

Question:

I believe GOD'S Word,God's word is living eternal truth!!!

In other words, you believe these men are in hell because you read that this would happen, but have no actual proof that they are in hell.

In fact, one of them could have asked for forgiveness and is now in heaven. But you would not know that because you are assuming that none of these men 'repented'.

In short, you really don't know because you do not know what these men did after they mocked god. Is that not true?

question:

i believe god's word,god's word is living eternal truth!!!

in other words, you believe these men are in hell because you read that this would happen, but have no actual proof that they are in hell.

In fact, one of them could have asked for forgiveness and is now in heaven. But you would not know that because you are assuming that none of these men 'repented'.

In short, you really don't know because you do not know what these men did after they mocked god. Is that not true?

yes!!! God will forgive any sinner that will confess and repent!!! Have you??

The word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:12-13

GOD offers you the honor of being His son!==Galatians 4:4-7 But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons. Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
JOHN 3:16-21

Forum List

Back