God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

I see.

So, as long as it's not "holy rollers" displaying religion in gov't. buildings then all is ok.

Got it.
No. If we’re going to go there and allow such public displays of faith then It’s about it being a public building that must accommodate every religion that so desires to make a public statement.

If “who they are” are murderous thugs, are we supposed to allow them to do anything they want?

Do you “love” Nazis?
I didn’t say that, dope. Neither did Jesus. :rolleyes:
Apparently your education is lacking across the board.

You're a Scripture twister. Do you know that you're going to be judged severely for twisting Scripture. I pity you.
You don’t need scripture. You ignore those lessons anyway.
God is the only one entitled to judge anyone. You can’t get to love without understanding.
The gospels were just Jesus giving you real world examples of his message. That god loves all his children and that you should too.
Hence the golden rule.
Love your neighbor like you love yourself.

IOW give them a break. Accept that they’re as fallible as anyone. Even yourself.

No. If we’re going to go there and allow such public displays of faith then It’s about it being a public building that must accommodate every religion that so desires to make a public statement.

Got it.

So now it's ok for Christians to display their faith in gov't. buildings.

Thanks.

You don’t need scripture. You ignore those lessons anyway.
God is the only one entitled to judge anyone. You can’t get to love without understanding.
The gospels were just Jesus giving you real world examples of his message. That god loves all his children and that you should too.
Hence the golden rule.
Love your neighbor like you love yourself.

IOW give them a break. Accept that they’re as fallible as anyone. Even yourself.
Who are God's children? What does the Bible say?

Forum List

Back