God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

see-no-evil-monkey.jpg

HearSeeSpeakWantNoTruth.jpg

Thus saith Snap, Crackle, and Pop, Sage for the Ages.

I think the guy is just another Uniparty Shill and as far as having some over-the-top ego, that comes standard with any politician.
It's the religious nut-jobbery that worries me. Various religions have killed more than the plague and destroyed more than all the earthquakes.

And Limbaugh told them that Breitbart, Alex Jones and Fox are every bit as credible as anyone else.

That was the beginning of the alternate universe, and now here we are, in deep shit.

I often wonder what he really would think of what he created.
When your leftwing biased media becomes a propaganda arm of the democrat party Americans will look somewhere else for information

And Limbaugh told them that Breitbart, Alex Jones and Fox are every bit as credible as anyone else.

That was the beginning of the alternate universe, and now here we are, in deep shit.

I often wonder what he really would think of what he created.
Who knows what or even if he could think after all the drugs, but yes, an awful lot of our current difficulties track right back to him, newt, and reagan.

When your leftwing biased media becomes a propaganda arm of the democrat party Americans will look somewhere else for information
For actual left biased media you need to go to something like Palmer report. The ones you're referring to aren't biased towards anything except profit.

Forum List

Back