God works in mysterious ways

Reincarnation seems to be an outgrowth of American Pop Psychology wherein a person wants to believe he or she can do all the damage they want in this life but it's ok because "we're gonna' get a second chance!"

No yer not.

Better repent now.

Do you believe that God is not powerful enough to reincarnate humans if it is God's will?

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Bible. Let us also not forget that the Bible was written by man and is prone to the error of his ways.
Who wrote the books you read? Men.

God can't even illiminate sin, hell or the devil.

If God wanted to, yes, but that has not happened because that is obviously not God's Will. Those things all serve a valuable purpose.

You must think like a creator to really try and understand the Creator.

If God wanted to, yes, but that has not happened because that is obviously not God's Will. Those things all serve a valuable purpose.

God also couldn't even get his first two creations, Adam and Eve, to not eat the sex apple. Although I'm not sure how god expected them to reproduce.

Do you believe that God is not powerful enough to reincarnate humans if it is God's will?

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Bible. Let us also not forget that the Bible was written by man and is prone to the error of his ways.

You misunderstood me.

You cannot expect to learn everything there is to know about God from the Holy Books of various religions. You can only learn so much from a book... or from many books.

You can learn more through prayer. I don't mean a one way conversation either. I mean, attuning yourself to the will of God. Through experience you learn more about God.

But even then, no matter what you do, you cannot hope to possibly know everything there is to know about God. God is just that badass.
I do that on a daily basis. I submit myself to God and I invite his Spirit to move me as he sees fit.

What, are you guys some sort of "God Experts" or something? You talk like you know everything.

Where does that come from?

God also couldn't even get his first two creations, Adam and Eve, to not eat the sex apple. Although I'm not sure how god expected them to reproduce.

Who said God didn't want them to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowlege of Good and Evil? Perhaps when God told them not to eat the fruit, God was using a form of reverse psychology, knowing full well that the epic story of humanity was about to unfold.

Who said God didn't want them to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowlege of Good and Evil? Perhaps when God told them not to eat the fruit, God was using a form of reverse psychology, knowing full well that the epic story of humanity was about to unfold.

They were banished from heaven for disobeying god. Geez, learn your bible.

"The Sex Apple"? Where did you get THAT from?

Adam and Eve were perfect and walking with God in the Garden of Eden.

They had everything and didn't NEED to reproduce.

"The Sex Apple"? Where did you get THAT from?

Adam and Eve were perfect and walking with God in the Garden of Eden.

They had everything and didn't NEED to reproduce.

They had no children, all couples want children.

It is written that they were banished from the Garden of Eden, not Heaven. Perhaps it is you who should "learn your Bible" ;-)

It is written that they were banished from the Garden of Eden, not Heaven. Perhaps it is you who should "learn your Bible" ;-)

Ok. That's what I meant. :D

Reverse Psychology? Where in the Bible has God or Jesus EVER used that approach?

Where do you find this stuff?

God was clear. You can eat all the fruit of the Garden of Eden except ONE. The fruit from the Tree of Knowledge.

The Serpent tricked them into eating it and you know how that turned out.

But know this: The Serpent is still tricking people to this day.

We humans are really sure of ourselves.

I mean, even if there is a god, why would he/she/it waste time on humans?

Reincarnation, "after life" residencies and so forth--just to accommodate beings on an indescribable low level.

Do you do this for ants? Multiply that disdain by infinity and that should be what a god(if there is one) feels for humans.

It is mans need for acceptance, man need to feel important, that keeps people believing in their god. That they, out of several billion humans, is important to an indescribable being that does not interact directly with them.

Of course, the religious text does say man is important to god. I wonder is that actual truth, or the hook to ensnare a persons ego?

Reverse Psychology? Where in the Bible has God or Jesus EVER used that approach?

Where do you find this stuff?

God was clear. You can eat all the fruit of the Garden of Eden except ONE. The fruit from the Tree of Knowledge.

The Serpent tricked them into eating it and you know how that turned out.

But know this: The Serpent is still tricking people to this day.

So god made a tricky serpent? Why? Was he bored?

Just because they were "banished", doesn't mean that it wasn't God's plan all along. God didn't have to grow the freaking tree of Supreme Badassery right there next to them. God didn't have to allow a Serpent capable of Jedi Mind tricks to be chillin like a villain in that very same tree...

Carjackers run over, kill 3 siblings in Philadelphia - CNN.com

"Three children helping their mother operate a fruit stand were killed when a stolen SUV plowed into a small crowd on a Philadelphia street corner.

Police Lt. John Stanford said 10-year-old Thomas Reed was pronounced dead on the scene Friday, while 7-year-old Terrence Moore and 15-year-old Keiearra Williams were pronounced dead at the hospital.
When the SUV rounded a corner at Germantown and Allegheny avenues, it ran into a small crowd on the corner, including the fruit stand where the family -- who lived just around the corner on West Hilton St -- was raising money for their church."

Nice to see God looking out for His little ones.

Instead of wondering what God had to do with this wouldn`t you rather know who killed these kids?

Every news media in North America reported what happened and also mention that the Philadelphia Police posted a bounty.
But none of the media dare mention a description of these 2 bastards...guess why !
The only way to find out is to look it up at the Philly PD facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/phillypolice
SUSPECT #1: Described as a black male wearing a white t-shirt

SUSPECT #2: Described as a Hispanic male wearing a white t-
So now that I posted it feel free to call me a racist.
And as far as God is concerned I suggest we keep him around for a while yet, at least till we replace him with something that could do all these things you say he fails to do.
Like the kind of politics or a police that could actually have prevent an incident like this.
That would only be possible if people like you would quit trumping up the "racist" card at every opportunity !

Last edited:

Just because they were "banished", doesn't mean that it wasn't God's plan all along. God didn't have to grow the freaking tree of Supreme Badassery right there next to them. God didn't have to allow a Serpent capable of Jedi Mind tricks to be chillin like a villain in that very same tree...

So god didn't actually want Adam and Eve in Eden? :lol:

Interesting. Where in the Bible does it say that?
So God creates existence ex niholo and then YOU determine what God can do next.
I see only ONE instance of God RESURRECTING Jesus. No re-incarnation. Again, please point it out if I missed it.

As far as the ex nihilo argument goes. Whether the universe was created out of something or nothing, while interesting, doesn't really matter.

Should I be worried about that?

There is another instance.

John 11: …41So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. 42"I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me." 43When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth."…44The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go."

Forum List

Back