Just as they have been working to water down Roe v. Wade , with restrictions on abortion, they continue to concern themselves with another, more recent decision, Obergfelle v Hodges which made same sex marriage the law of the land.

They are obsessed with people private lives and social issues, while purporting to be the party of freedom and individual responsibility.

While the country is facing numerous threats and problems both foreign and domestic, they can’t keep their noses out of people’s bedrooms. While they are hell bent on allowing Wall Street to run amok, and letting corporations pollute the planet, women, gays and other who they disapprove of must be tightly controlled.

While they are not actively seeking to overturn Obergefell- that know that even with a conservative SCOTUS- it would be a long road to hoe. So as with Roe, they are finding ways to water down the gains that have been made with respect to choice, privacy, and equality. Consider:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-signorile-georgia-adoption_us_5a9c23e7e4b0a0ba4ad45681

Georgia is on its way to creating a law that would allow state-funded adoption agencies to turn away LGBTQ couples ― or, more specifically, to turn away any parents the agencies don’t approve of based on religious beliefs.

Make no mistake: This anti-LGBTQ adoption bill is part of a wide-reaching plan by religious conservatives ― backed by President Donald Trump and his administration ― to turn same-sex marriage into second-class marriage with a longer-term goal of overturning federal marriage rights for gays and lesbians entirely.

Adoption is only one of several fronts on which they are attacking:

By getting courts to rule that wedding-related businesses can turn away gay couples based on the business owners’ religious beliefs, by allowing governments to refuse to give the same benefits to spouses within same-sex marriages as they do to those within opposite-sex marriages, and by allowing adoption agencies to say no to LGBTQ parents.

I
t is really in those three major areas- adoption, public accommodation, and benefits- that equality is being assailed. I do not believe for a Nano second that this is about religion or religious freedom. It’s about bigotry-plain and simple. It is not about concern for the children either. It is about bigotry.

Furthermore, in the Huston Texas case where the Texas Supreme Court rules that married same sex couples on the city payroll were not necessarily entitle to employee benefits is clearly bigotry because it has nothing to do with religion and clearly is harmful to the children of those couples.

Is that what God would want? These issues, along wth the myriad of so call "bathroom bills " aimed at trans people make it clear that the GOP is hell bent on making life as difficult as possible for LGBT people in order to appease the religious right.

Change ONE little letter to Parriage, give 'em the same rights and you got a deal. Up to you to jigger the other terms like spouse, husband, wife..

Just like segregation huh? It was fair to separate blacks and whites, they both got to use the toilet, huh?

Just for the record, I do remember that the Progressive Patriot has stated that he is not gay. There wouldn't, and shouldn't be any problem if he was, but he has stated otherwise many times.
Hummm...really? I don't recall. As a rule I never answer that question directly, because, as I said, to deny it just feeds into and validates the bigotry But, to end this stupidity, I will say now that I am quite straight. I go to bat for LGBTQ people because I have always been an advocate and an ally of minorities and oppressed people. I have always fought for the rights of racial minorities, women, immigrants and others who need a voice. This is just one manifestation of that focus. I should not even have to be stating this because it takes a special kind of stupid to think that a person must be part of any particular group in order to have a desire to defend that group. You know who you are.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I do remember that the Progressive Patriot has stated that he is not gay. There wouldn't, and shouldn't be any problem if he was, but he has stated otherwise many times.

If he's not a homosexual, then it certainly makes it quite odd that he obsessively starts so many threads about homosexuality, and about his desire to force decent people to treat this perversion as if it is somehow acceptable and proper.

More disturbing is his obsession with defending the abusive imposition of this and related sexual perversions on children. This, too, shows up in nearly every one of his pro-pervert threads.

Just what is the basis for his unhealthy obsessions with homosexuality, and with mixing children up into it, if these are not deeply a part of his own diseased, perverted nature?
If you are not a repressed, self loathing homosexual who is obsessed with children, it is quit odd that you are on every single thread having to do with homosexuality and psychotically believing that others are after the children when neither I or anyone else has ever said anything to advocate child sexual abuse. It is only in the deep recesses of your diseased mind that advocating for gay rights makes one an apologist for sexual abuse

Last edited:
It's looking like you're having a bigger issue with gay people than the Trump supporters.

This might be a good time for you to be honest, TheProgressivePatriot. Just saying.

We won't think less of you for being gay.

The fact is no one gives a shit that he's a cum dumpster.

It's not possible for me to think less of him anyway, and it has nothing to so with whether or not he is a butt pirate.

He is a regressive. His own bigotry against Christians is worse than any of the bigotry he insists is prevalent in the religious community he is consumed with hatred for. The best possible result of the accident of his conception would have been a rat living in a planned unparenthood dumpster being fed the genetic garbage that ultimately resulted in him. Instead the asshole is spamming the forum with with leftist agitprop.

Libturds should not bring their genetic garbage to full term. Think of the rats.

DBTTutMWAAIwkjW.jpg

Just as they have been working to water down Roe v. Wade , with restrictions on abortion, they continue to concern themselves with another, more recent decision, Obergfelle v Hodges which made same sex marriage the law of the land.

They are obsessed with people private lives and social issues, while purporting to be the party of freedom and individual responsibility.

While the country is facing numerous threats and problems both foreign and domestic, they can’t keep their noses out of people’s bedrooms. While they are hell bent on allowing Wall Street to run amok, and letting corporations pollute the planet, women, gays and other who they disapprove of must be tightly controlled.

While they are not actively seeking to overturn Obergefell- that know that even with a conservative SCOTUS- it would be a long road to hoe. So as with Roe, they are finding ways to water down the gains that have been made with respect to choice, privacy, and equality. Consider:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-signorile-georgia-adoption_us_5a9c23e7e4b0a0ba4ad45681

Georgia is on its way to creating a law that would allow state-funded adoption agencies to turn away LGBTQ couples ― or, more specifically, to turn away any parents the agencies don’t approve of based on religious beliefs.

Make no mistake: This anti-LGBTQ adoption bill is part of a wide-reaching plan by religious conservatives ― backed by President Donald Trump and his administration ― to turn same-sex marriage into second-class marriage with a longer-term goal of overturning federal marriage rights for gays and lesbians entirely.

By getting courts to rule that wedding-related businesses can turn away gay couples based on the business owners’ religious beliefs, by allowing governments to refuse to give the same benefits to spouses within same-sex marriages as they do to those within opposite-sex marriages, and by allowing adoption agencies to say no to LGBTQ parents.

I
t is really in those three major areas- adoption, public accommodation, and benefits- that equality is being assailed. I do not believe for a Nano second that this is about religion or religious freedom. It’s about bigotry-plain and simple. It is not about concern for the children either. It is about bigotry.

Furthermore, in the Huston Texas case where the Texas Supreme Court rules that married same sex couples on the city payroll were not necessarily entitle to employee benefits is clearly bigotry because it has nothing to do with religion and clearly is harmful to the children of those couples.

Is that what God would want? These issues, along wth the myriad of so call "bathroom bills " aimed at trans people make it clear that the GOP is hell bent on making life as difficult as possible for LGBT people in order to appease the religious right.

Change ONE little letter to Parriage, give 'em the same rights and you got a deal. Up to you to jigger the other terms like spouse, husband, wife..

Just like segregation huh? It was fair to separate blacks and whites, they both got to use the toilet, huh?

You're simply clueless as to what I'm proposing if all you can do is toss out the segregation card. Find another thread to troll.. Or read the other 5 pages of my comments.

I

You're simply clueless as to what I'm proposing if all you can do is toss out the segregation card. Find another thread to troll.. Or read the other 5 pages of my comments.
We're all clueless about what your proposing because you have not proposed anything coherent. All that you have said is that same sex marriage should not be called "marriage" because it has caused a lot of legal problems and diminished d protestation for women victims of domestic violence. However you have not even begun to connect those dots and it's looking more and more like you are making shit up that you can't actually explain.

I

Clueless huh?

The point you made in the post I replied to was, if I was right, was that gay people not being able to get married is "fair" because marriage is between a man and a woman. Therefore two men can't get married because neither of them are women.

So it's fair.

Just as segregation was fair because black people had their toilets and white people had theirs.

However the US Supreme Court ruled that this was bullshit. I'm saying that saying marriage is fair to have it just for straight people because "it's between a man and a woman" is bullshit too.

Clueless. No. I responded to your point.

I

We're all clueless about what your proposing because you have not proposed anything coherent. All that you have said is that same sex marriage should not be called "marriage" because it has caused a lot of legal problems and diminished d protestation for women victims of domestic violence. However you have not even begun to connect those dots and it's looking more and more like you are making shit up that you can't actually explain.

You know what you're getting when the person replying uses the funny button instead of making a decent reply.

Like I said folks...

The greatest potential in the existence of RegressiveParasite was a few lumps of rat shit.

It has been a liability ever since.

Why are we talking about this shit again. It's the wacked out genetic freaks of natures trying to force us normal people into thinking they are normal when they are not.
Abort all fags.

I

It's a done deal. We lost.

Greg

Hummm...really? I don't recall. As a rule I never answer that question directly, because, as I said, to deny it just feeds into and validates the bigotry But, to end this stupidity, I will say now that I am quite straight. I go to bat for LGBTQ people because I have always been an advocate and an ally of minorities and oppressed people. I have always fought for the rights of racial minorities, women, immigrants and others who need a voice. This is just one manifestation of that focus. I should not even have to be stating this because it takes a special kind of stupid to think that a person must be part of any particular group in order to have a desire to defend that group. You know who you are.

So you bat for the minority voices while I bat for TRUTH!! Sometimes we'll intersect, but often not.

Greg

The only reason that the right-wingers keep complaining about LGBT rights is intense male insecurity. That they seek to hide behind religion to cover it up is more than disgusting.

Why are we talking about this shit again. It's the wacked out genetic freaks of natures trying to force us normal people into thinking they are normal when they are not.
Abort all fags.
We're talking about it because the bigots in positions of power are talking about it and trying to roll beck time on gay rights. "Normal people" are the ones who are smart enough, and who have sufficient emotional maturity to accept the fact that times have changed, and to move on.

So you bat for the minority voices while I bat for TRUTH!! Sometimes we'll intersect, but often not.

Greg
I most certainly fight for truth as well.

Abort all fags.
We're talking about it because the bigots in positions of power are talking about it and trying to roll beck time on gay rights. "Normal people" are the ones who are smart enough, and who have sufficient emotional maturity to accept the fact that times have changed, and to move on.
Suck all the peter you want, God doesn't care how you die.

Abort all fags.
Solve a lot of problems if you people went back into the closet where you belong.

Abort all fags.
Solve a lot of problems if you people went back into the closet where you belong.
th
Drink Up Bubba!

Greg
I most certainly fight for truth as well.
Sure you do. Like ‘there are infinite genders’! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back