GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

people always had the Right to practice religion of their choice , also had the Right of freedom association . Its the lefties that are removing those original American Rights and replacing them with 'civll rights' laws and legislation . Its been going on for the last 50 - 60 or so years 'JFK' !!

Still upset about the 1964 Civil Rights Act eh?

Still upset about the 1st Amendment, eh?

Looks like GoFundMe is taking some heat on their Facebook page.

GoFundMe Facebook

people always had the Right to practice religion of their choice , also had the Right of freedom association . Its the lefties that are removing those original American Rights and replacing them with 'civll rights' laws and legislation . Its been going on for the last 50 - 60 or so years 'JFK' !!

Still upset about the 1964 Civil Rights Act eh?

Still upset about the 1st Amendment, eh?

Looks like GoFundMe is taking some heat on their Facebook page.

GoFundMe Facebook

I don't see it.

thanks for posting this thread

the gofundme link came up blank

however i did find another a a local that could use much needed support

What is it about homophobes that they cannot tell the difference between 'consenting adults' and 'child rape'?

What is it with people like you that you cannot discern the difference between denying service and getting married?

I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Can you tell the difference between 'consensual adults having sex' and child rape?

Yeah, I can.

What I'm getting at is that gay progressive liberals act as if being denied service at a bakery somehow stops them from getting married, or somehow robs them of their choice of business. People like you can't seem to tell the difference.

How do I put this politely- are you stupid?

I am not gay- I am a progressive- and a liberal- and i do not equate denial of service to marriage bans.

Au contraire, I have been consistently posting as to the actual legal issues involved regarding same gender marriage bans- and the actual legal issues regarding public accommodation laws.

Same gender marriage bans are attempts to prevent gay couples from marrying- and the Supreme Court will hear decide that issue this year.
Public Accommodation laws differ from state to state- some states ban discrimination against customers because of their sexual orientation- such as Washington, Colorado and Oregon- but not Florida.

Perfectly legal for a baker in Florida to put up a sign saying "Queers Go to Hell and out of my shop"- not legal for a Baker to do so in Oregon.

I think if you are in business you should follow the law- or if you think the law is unconstitutional- you have every right to try to change the law through the legislation or through the courts.

Now- why do you both whine about me 'stereotyping' while engaging in it yourself?

maybe they need a gofundme to raise the

cash for them to relocate their business to another state

Right now they are simply trying to stop the ruination of their lives that has been brought down upon them by the extremists. The GoFundme campaign today was meant to be able to pay the fine levied by this crazyass state that I live in.

I am not gay- I am a progressive- and a liberal- and i do not equate denial of service to marriage bans.

The way you were addressing other people in this thread, I beg to differ.

Au contraire, I have been consistently posting as to the actual legal issues involved regarding same gender marriage bans- and the actual legal issues regarding public accommodation laws.

Then you acknowledge that one has nothing to do with the other.

Perfectly legal for a baker in Florida to put up a sign saying "Queers Go to Hell and out of my shop"- not legal for a Baker to do so in Oregon.

I know. But when comes the time when the person learns their lesson? The $135,000 fine levied against the Kleins will most likely put them on the streets. Is this what "progressive liberals" want out of the law?

Right now they are simply trying to stop the ruination of their lives that has been brought down upon them by the extremists. The GoFundme campaign today was meant to be able to pay the fine levied by this crazyass state that I live in.

i feel for you guys

your in a mess

that much is certain

hope you folks can get a handle on it

i feel for you guys

your in a mess

that much is certain

hope you folks can get a handle on it

And just think, in July Oregon will also be a recreational pot state. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.
But oh well, in a few more years I'm getting out of this country permanently.

thereis no place that is any better 'DD', go to Australia or most other western countries an they take you guns , money or freedom in the same way as is being done in the USA . The noose is tightening all the time and there seems to be no letup .

How sad this what is needed in this day and age against these baseless LAWSUITS against our mom and pop businesses in this country

These people are out to DESTROY us if we don't bend down to them

yet they want people to ACCEPT them and stay out of their bedrooms too

disgusting

Forum List

Back