GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

by the time the donations stop, they will have enough money to tell the judge to take a flying leap, and pay the contempt charges....:dance:
Good. I'm sure the lesbos will enjoy cashing the bigot check. I know I would.
:crybaby:aww, poor pmh, him all upset and callin names, poor poor pmh. :boohoo:
Not a name in there. I love cashing the checks of people who hate what I stand for, and I bet they feel the same. They won, you paid. What a deal.

If this goes anything like the Memories pizza thing did, ordinary Americans will once again rip those extremists a new one.

How exactly did making Memories Pizza owners millionaires hurt anyone supporting gay rights in any way?
I don't know if it hurt them at all, unless psychologically, in showing that a great number of people, with money are willing to support the rights of others to believe how they want, and serve who they want.

Money that came from individual people as opposed to businesses and government, I think it showed a huge flaw in the GLTB coalition, in that, the opposition can raise a lot of money, in a little time, where they cant raise very much in a long period of time.

Trust me. There is no psychological damage done. You did supply a little amusement though. I'm sure you actually feel good about it, but to anybody else, it seems like just more silliness, and another example of how the right wing mind can fool its self into thinking they are doing something wonderful, when they aren't. You raised a wad of money for a couple of people in a fairly short time. The LGBT community changed the thinking of the majority of the country in a very short time. There is no way your little stunt can compare in any way.
Didn't change my feelings.

That's why I said the majority instead of all. There will always be some bigots.

by the time the donations stop, they will have enough money to tell the judge to take a flying leap, and pay the contempt charges....:dance:

This way, it's an army of us paying instead of just one family, and we're all happy to help especially when we get to target haters like you.
As long as they keep winning and the check clears, have at it.

This way, it's an army of us paying instead of just one family, and we're all happy to help especially when we get to target haters like you.
Honestly I'm completely disgusted by their decision. I really do feel like this is communist China. Trying to root out every piece of moral decency left through unjustified fines.

If this goes anything like the Memories pizza thing did, ordinary Americans will once again rip those extremists a new one.

How exactly did making Memories Pizza owners millionaires hurt anyone supporting gay rights in any way?
I don't know if it hurt them at all, unless psychologically, in showing that a great number of people, with money are willing to support the rights of others to believe how they want, and serve who they want.

Money that came from individual people as opposed to businesses and government, I think it showed a huge flaw in the GLTB coalition, in that, the opposition can raise a lot of money, in a little time, where they cant raise very much in a long period of time.

Trust me. There is no psychological damage done. You did supply a little amusement though. I'm sure you actually feel good about it, but to anybody else, it seems like just more silliness, and another example of how the right wing mind can fool its self into thinking they are doing something wonderful, when they aren't. You raised a wad of money for a couple of people in a fairly short time. The LGBT community changed the thinking of the majority of the country in a very short time. There is no way your little stunt can compare in any way.
let's do the math, shall we?
1. The business will have enough money to support itself for the next decade by the end of tomorrow.
2. The homosexual couple will not get a cake from the business.
3. The business got tons of free exposure, thanks to the couple.
4. The businesses business will probably increase.
5. The LGBT community angers more people, with stunts like these, and turn those people against their way of thinking.
It looks like a win to me, but if it makes you happy, you keep telling yourself that it's not.

OK. I get it now. You plan on making every bigot in the country rich, one at a time, until either gays stop being gay, or at least stop wanting cake. Probably not the plan I would make, but if it works for you, go for it.

Honestly I'm completely disgusted by their decision. I really do feel like this is communist China. Trying to root out every piece of moral decency left through unjustified fines.
You make a bad assumption, that your kind is moral. That's untrue.

let's do the math, shall we?
1. The business will have enough money to support itself for the next decade by the end of tomorrow.
2. The homosexual couple will not get a cake from the business.
3. The business got tons of free exposure, thanks to the couple.
4. The businesses business will probably increase.
5. The LGBT community angers more people, with stunts like these, and turn those people against their way of thinking.
It looks like a win to me, but if it makes you happy, you keep telling yourself that it's not.

OK. I get it now. You plan on making every bigot in the country rich, one at a time, until either gays stop being gay, or at least stop wanting cake. Probably not the plan I would make, but if it works for you, go for it.

You fuckers are so disgusting, you literally make me nauseous.

I'm about freedom from a commie government. A single store refusing sale to a customer because of beliefs is not grounds for a law suit. If it was widespread and no one would sell them cake then that is reason for government intervention. This is complete horse shit and the product of a commie government. I'm going to move to Texas and push the secede from the union thing. Hopefully other states will follow if people's rights are so blatantly violated.

I thought it was a fine by the state of Oregon.

I'm unclear on that also. The OP states that it's a fine, not a judgement.

I'm about freedom from a commie government. A single store refusing sale to a customer because of beliefs is not grounds for a law suit. If it was widespread and no one would sell them cake then that is reason for government intervention. This is complete horse shit and the product of a commie government. I'm going to move to Texas and push the secede from the union thing. Hopefully other states will follow if people's rights are so blatantly violated.
Move anywhere you like, as long as your uneducated ass gets the fuck out of my liberal nation.

Move anywhere you like, as long as your uneducated ass gets the fuck out of my liberal nation.
I'll try to fix it first but I can't live with all the dirty libs and minorities interfering in personal affairs like this. It's as if personal freedoms don't matter anymore to them. I'm interested how the case will eventually turn out cause this is complete horse shit.

Christians make up a little under 1/3 of the world. If that isn't winning then I don't know what is?

Last edited:

There are lot of notable things about Texas. One of those things is that we have the BEST crazies. Come on down. You'll fit right in, at least for the next couple of years until the demographics turn us royal blue.

There are lot of notable things about Texas. One of those things is that we have the BEST crazies. Come on down. You'll fit right in, at least for the next couple of years until the demographics turn us royal blue.
If hating gays and wanting freedom is crazy then give me that.

If hating gays and wanting freedom is crazy then give me that.

Nobody can give you crazy. You earned that all on your own. I'll bet rush is proud of you.

I'll try to fix it first but I can't live with all the dirty libs and minorities interfering in personal affairs like this. It's as if personal freedoms don't matter anymore to them. I'm interested how the case will eventually turn out cause this is complete horse shit.

Christians make up a little under 1/3 of the world. If that isn't winning then I don't know what is?
Winning, in this case, is 50% +1. Since the majority don't believe in your god, you win squat, not that you'd know that it isn't about winning or numbers in the first place, it's about truth, which you avoid like the plague.

The Pink Swastika will not stop until the family is torn down and rebuilt in their image, where gender is irrelevant and children are raised by the state.
Fuck the state, fuck the "family" bullshit as defined by christians.

Winning, in this case, is 50% +1. Since the majority don't believe in your god, you win squat, not that you'd know that it isn't about winning or numbers in the first place, it's about truth, which you avoid like the plague.
In the end when you die does the truth really matter? The public doesn't want the truth, let's be honest. A god does exist but who knows who's right about it. Christianity wins by being the single most influential set of beliefs. I call that a winning religion. The atheists don't have that kind of power.

In the end when you die does the truth really matter? The public doesn't want the truth, let's be honest. A god does exist but who knows who's right about it. Christianity wins by being the single most influential set of beliefs. I call that a winning religion. The atheists don't have that kind of power.
Don't make assumptions, like god exists. And Christianity does nothing like rule the world, just part of your part.

Don't make assumptions, like god exists. And Christianity does nothing like rule the world, just part of your part.
Christianity has bread the most successful civilizations so saying that it hinders growth and science is just blatantly false.

Forum List

Back