GoFundMe acct started to help 'Sweet Cakes' fight off Gay Nazi's and state

Apparently they are saying since Sweet Cakes violated Oregon law, it's then a violation of GoFundMe's terms.
Well this will certainly make the Christian haters (liberals) happy.

Yeah, I just read their terms and conditions. They didn't violate any of them.

After careful review by our team, we have found the "Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa" campaign to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions. The money raised thus far will still be made available for withdrawal.

While a different campaign was recently permitted for a pizzeria in Indiana, no laws were violated and the campaign remained live. However, the subjects of the "Support Sweet Cakes By Melissa" campaign have been formally charged by local authorities and found to be in violation of Oregon state law concerning discriminatory acts. Accordingly, the campaign has been disabled.

Regards,

The GoFundMe Team

I guess they don't want people making money by breaking the law.

Here's a typical comment left by a lib on the GoFundMe page:

Lorenzo Hodges

1 min ago
Do these "Christians" also not serve divorced people because Jesus actually talked about divorce but not gays? Or do they serve those people who eat pork or people who allow women into the church while on their period? cause that's in the same antiquated book of the bible as gay "laws"...Of course they do. But every once of you bigots paying for this "cause" aren't Christians; you're spiteful people picking and choosing scripture in order to hate on people your Jesus asked you to love. You're all sick and hateful excuses for christians.

Here is a typical comment by a Conservative Christian......(and yes- this is a parody of the idiocy of your post)
upload_2015-4-24_22-13-44.jpeg

Apparently they are saying since Sweet Cakes violated Oregon law, it's then a violation of GoFundMe's terms.
Well this will certainly make the Christian haters (liberals) happy.

Not so much. I enjoy seeing right wingers throw their money away for no reason.

Lorenzo Hodges

1 min ago
Do these "Christians" also not serve divorced people because Jesus actually talked about divorce but not gays? Or do they serve those people who eat pork or people who allow women into the church while on their period? cause that's in the same antiquated book of the bible as gay "laws"...Of course they do. But every once of you bigots paying for this "cause" aren't Christians; you're spiteful people picking and choosing scripture in order to hate on people your Jesus asked you to love. You're all sick and hateful excuses for christians.

Here is a typical comment by a Conservative Christian......(and yes- this is a parody of the idiocy of your post)
View attachment 40338

There is a typical stereotype from a liberal progressive. ^^

I know, these horrible people trying to be treated as equals under the law are sickening. Because we all know over time, bigotry wins out.

Go away, freak.

Aww, I made SassyIrishLass mad. Its okay girl, I got a secret remedy for your consistent anger. It's called GET THE F**K OVER STUPID SHIT and stop taking away people's rights.

Here is an analogy. You "Christians" claiming to be "under attack" would be like Japanese getting mad at America for attacking them after Pearl Harbor. YOU TOOK THE FIRST SHOTS and now gay rights supporters have taken Midway and you're mad at them for fighting back? GTFO.
That couple chose to be gay and the other couple owning the store chose to not serve to gays. It's a violation of the freedom of that business. This is communist China now apparently.

Who the hell chooses to be gay? Family disowns you, laws created to demean and degrade you, and constant bullying? Yeah someone "chooses" that. Please.
Being gay is comparable to child molestation only the act of being gay does not hurt a helpless individual..

Wow- and you don't see the critical difference there? What is it about homophobes that they cannot tell the difference between 'consenting adults' and 'child rape'?

Lorenzo Hodges

1 min ago

View attachment 40338

Did you somehow miss this specific comment there (and yes- this is a parody of the idiocy of your post)

I was parodying the poster's actual and serious attempting to stereotype liberals.

Me- i don't think that that the idiot who made that claim represents most Christians or most Conservatives- he does however represent a certain segment of the far right who will blame all liberals for the actions of any one person.

What is it about homophobes that they cannot tell the difference between 'consenting adults' and 'child rape'?

What is it with people like you that you cannot discern the difference between denying service and getting married?

I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Can you tell the difference between 'consensual adults having sex' and child rape?

Lorenzo Hodges

1 min ago

View attachment 40338

Did you somehow miss this specific comment there (and yes- this is a parody of the idiocy of your post)

I was parodying the poster's actual and serious attempting to stereotype liberals.

Me- i don't think that that the idiot who made that claim represents most Christians or most Conservatives- he does however represent a certain segment of the far right who will blame all liberals for the actions of any one person.

No, but calling him an idiot won't win him over to your cause.

people always had the Right to practice religion of their choice , also had the Right of freedom association . Its the lefties that are removing those original American Rights and replacing them with 'civll rights' laws and legislation . Its been going on for the last 50 - 60 or so years 'JFK' !!

Still upset about the 1964 Civil Rights Act eh?

What is it about homophobes that they cannot tell the difference between 'consenting adults' and 'child rape'?

What is it with people like you that you cannot discern the difference between denying service and getting married?

I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

Can you tell the difference between 'consensual adults having sex' and child rape?

Yeah, I can.

What I'm getting at is that gay progressive liberals act as if being denied service at a bakery somehow stops them from getting married, or somehow robs them of their choice of business. People like you can't seem to tell the difference.

people always had the Right to practice religion of their choice , also had the Right of freedom association . Its the lefties that are removing those original American Rights and replacing them with 'civll rights' laws and legislation . Its been going on for the last 50 - 60 or so years 'JFK' !!

Still upset about the 1964 Civil Rights Act eh?

Still upset about the 1st Amendment, eh?

Lorenzo Hodges

1 min ago

View attachment 40338

No, but calling him an idiot won't win him over to your cause.

Why would you care? Seriously- why?

You apparently didn't have a problem with his stereotyping of liberals- but sure had a problem with mine- even though I clearly stated that my post was a parody.

I don't post here on USMB expecting to change any posters mind.

Forum List

Back