Zone1 going through customs ….

have you had any adventures there?

No but it's a pain in the ass when you want to just get the fuck home or outside for a smoke after a flight from Germany to USA.

I remember in Germany the guy saw my Greek last name and spoke to me in Greek. When I couldn't answer back because I don't speak Greek I thought I was going to get a finger up my ass. But he accepted my explanation that I'm American and only know lego elenika. A little Greek.

No but it's a pain in the ass when you want to just get the fuck home or outside for a smoke after a flight from Germany to USA.

I remember in Germany the guy saw my Greek last name and spoke to me in Greek. When I couldn't answer back because I don't speak Greek I thought I was going to get a finger up my ass. But he accepted my explanation that I'm American and only know lego elenika. A little Greek.

i only know yammas

and

kyrie eleison

About 20 years ago I was crossing the border from Bellingham to Vancouver, the officer asked me where I was going.
To which I told him Vancouver.
He then aske me where I live.
I told him ......................, on Vancouver Island.
He then replied 'you just told me that you were going home to Vancouver.
To which I told him that he wasn't listening carefully because I didn't live in Vancouver..
To which he told me that I needed to go to their waiting room.

So I did and then while sitting there for 5 minutes, I remembered that I had a joint in my jacket pocket!

After about ten minutes he came on the speaker and told me that I was free to go!

The moral of the story is that we should be nice to officers who are dressed up like cowboys, and have attitudes.

yes …. i do know!

I maybe know 100 words but for the life of me, can not put a full sentence together. And when my family walks up and says what I assume is a very basic thing, why the fuck do I not understand one word they say? It's WEIRD. Am I stupid? Actually, I am a bit stupid when it comes to math, learning a language.

In college I struggled so hard to pass all my marketing 1 classes. I was going to get a marketing/business major. I struggled so much with all the level 1 finance, accounting, statistics, economics classes that there was NO WAY I was going to pass all the level 2 classes. So thank god for Communications Degree. I got a major in that and minored in Marketing. I just needed a college degree if I wanted to make the $35K more that college students make over our peers who don't have college degrees.
But I have a Bachelors in Arts. Not science. The Marketing degree would have been a BS. I only got a BA.

I remember not playing offense on football because they had to learn plays and it was way over my head. 22 omaha on 3? Huh? LOL Defense there are no plays. You just have to react to what the offense does.

Forum List

Back