Golf trumps family, if your name is Obama

Pennywise

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Obama Skipped Aunt's Funeral; Went Golfing Instead | The Weekly Standard

I remember one of his bullshit dog and pony show speeches where they swooned when he said "I am my brother's keeper", while his half brother lives in a shack. But this is about his beloved Aunty. Evidently the relatives who give a shit are saving money to send her body back to Kenya, and that is laughable on a number of levels, (which if you can't figure out the ironies, you have no business discussing current events).

I'm sorry; I don't speak fluent ODS.

Allow me to translate for the rest of the class-

"I'm sorry, I'm too stupid to recognize a hypocritical piece of shit when I see one".

Go away sycophant zombie.

No. :)

And that's not the translation. I DO hope you have a drool cloth down on your keyboard for these rants that seem to catch you completely unaware.

The monkey you voted for is two-faced. You don't care so long as you can abort at will and collect food stamps. Not hard to figure out.:eusa_clap:

Keep 'em coming. It's Wednesday, hump day sucks and you're the best entertainment the board has to offer at the moment.

Did I mention that I think your equipment is non-existent?

Keep 'em coming. It's Wednesday, hump day sucks and you're the best entertainment the board has to offer at the moment.

Did I mention that I think your equipment is non-existent?

How about addressing President Zaius and his heartless existence.

Feel free to send me some more PM's about how you don't care, while taking the time to say it. Loser.:lol:

Last edited:

I remember one of his bullshit dog and pony show speeches where they swooned when he said "I am my brother's keeper", while his half brother lives in a shack. But this is about his beloved Aunty. Evidently the relatives who give a shit are saving money to send her body back to Kenya, and that is laughable on a number of levels, (which if you can't figure out the ironies, you have no business discussing current events).

How many threads would you have started if he had attended?

None.

Why are you asking a lying liar who lies to answer a question honestly.

None.

foghorn1.gif

They'd have bitched about the cost. There's a madness on the right now that is incapable of reason.

(which if you can't figure out the ironies, you have no business discussing current events).
Wow, a guy who thinks "current events" for normal people consists of discussions about whether the president should have attended an aunt's funeral or played golf, is lecturing others about current events.

Pretty funny.

By interfering in her deportation hearing and letting her stay here, he did all he could for the woman. Surely you don't expect him to attend the funeral of a welfare cheat and illegal alien just because they are related.

No. :)

And that's not the translation. I DO hope you have a drool cloth down on your keyboard for these rants that seem to catch you completely unaware.

The monkey you voted for is two-faced. You don't care so long as you can abort at will and collect food stamps. Not hard to figure out.:eusa_clap:

"Monkey"? Really? What is this, 1954? Separate drinking fountains and restrooms, and to the back of the bus with you?

Fuck off.

By interfering in her deportation hearing and letting her stay here, he did all he could for the woman. Surely you don't expect him to attend the funeral of a welfare cheat and illegal alien just because they are related.

Did he interfere? He retty much blew off his Kenyan side of the family in favor of his mothers side. Unless letting someone write a book about them for him, that is.

Forum List

Back