'Good Catholic' Joe Biden Wanted To Force CatholicsTo Go Against Their Faith - It Goes Up In Smoke

The Catholic Church is out of touch with society and needs to join the 20 th Century. 21st century is expecting too much
As per usual, you are way behind on the issue. That happened 50 years ago at Vatican II.

your kind were there.. trouble-makers.. unbelievers

As per usual, you are way behind on the issue. That happened 50 years ago at Vatican II.

your kind were there.. trouble-makers.. unbelievers

I actually attended Latin Mass before Vatican II and was not allowed to eat meat on Friday

Did you?

You keep missing the point. Maybe if you democrats had souls you'd be more religious and have actual "values"?
i guess R winger thinks the Catholic Church.. I mean the supposed Cahtolic Church (Francis church) should put out a document saying that abortion is now OK up to the 9th month..

that's what being up to date means to liberals , I guess

They should stick to what they know: being a dumbass hack for the DNC

:oops:

thank goodness we still have the courts to stop xiden and the demafacist illegal and unconstitutional agenda

'Good, Practicing Catholics' do not support and attempt to force abortions right up to tbe moment of birth, and 'Good' Catholics don't try to force Catholics to go against their faith / belief to support and cy with libersl agendas; yet, here is Biden claiming to be a 'good, practicing Catholic' doing both.

What measurement does Bidrn go by IOT claim he is a 'good, practicing Catholic'? It must be his own because he sure isn't using any actual Catholic Church standards.

It was not tbe Catholic Church this week who pointed out Joe's actions and agenda are both not constitutional and against the Catholic church's faith, religeous freedom, and rights.

I'm glad the ruling went in favor of The Church.

what does that have to do with this case?
not to mention its a damn lie. Most Catholic are against abortion. Ther are only like 30% who are pro abortion. And those are not the kind who go t Mass every Sunday..

but even if they did.. Again, the francis Church is NOT Catholic (except for a few buck-the-system priests. God bless them)

If it doesn't walk like a duck, quack like a duck.........

The Catholic Church is out of touch with society and needs to join the 20 th Century. 21st century is expecting too much
you know who’s out of touch with society? the xiden and demafacist that continue to try to press their unconstitutional agenda on the country…thankfully the court stepped in to stop them

The majority of US Catholics do not set the rules for the global Catholic Church. If US Catholics supporting Roe v Wade don’t like it, they can find a church that supports Roe V Wade.
Those who support R v W need to stop calling themselves Catholics. But then, as I have been saying, every Catholic in the Novus Ordo sect need to stop calling themselves that --but they are ignorant so I don't.. until they cease being ignorant

Last edited:
i guess R winger thinks the Catholic Church.. I mean the supposed Catholic Church (Francis church) should put out a document saying that abortion is now OK up to the 9th month..
that's what being up to date means to liberals , I guess
They should stick to what they know: being a dumbass hack for the DNC
They are secular animals without souls.

Why do Marxist Democrats always want to CONTROL everyone and everything, to impose their will on everone?

While they have good intentions for the most part,they f* up everything they touch...

...and why do they hate the Constitution so much, attempting to deny orhers of their Constitutional Rights, only to have the courts put them back in their places ...

...like in this court case, like with Joe Biden's failed vote buying college tuition pay-off scheme, etc...??.

Why do Marxist Democrats always want to CONTROL everyone and everything, to impose their will on everyone?
While they have good intentions for the most part,they f* up everything they touch...
...and why do they hate the Constitution so much, attempting to deny others of their Constitutional Rights, only to have the courts put them back in their places ...
...like in this court case, like with Joe Biden's failed vote buying college tuition pay-off scheme, etc...??.
You mean Joe Biden's successful vote buying college loan cancellation. Young voters flocked to the polls to keep dems in power so they can get $10,000.
The kids were snookered. The dems cancelled the "red wave". That's politics, anyone can be played.

You mean Joe Biden's successful vote buying college loan cancellation. Young voters flocked to the polls to keep dems in power so they can get $10,000.
The kids were snookered. The dems cancelled the "red wave". That's politics, anyone can be played.
The Democrats prevented the GOP from taking the House? I must have missed that...

The Democrats prevented the GOP from taking the House? I must have missed that...
They did prevent the GOP from taking the Senate.

The big "red wave" didn't happen as history said it should did it?

The GOP won a few seats in the House and lost one in the Senate. A very poor showing.

They did prevent the GOP from taking the Senate.

The big "red wave" didn't happen as history said it should did it?

The GOP won a few seats in the House and lost one in the Senate. A very poor showing.
'History' said the GOP should have taken the Senate?

The way the Senate elections are dedigned made it al.ost impossible from the start for the GOP to take the Senate.

Predictions of the GOP HAVING A 'Red Wave' was a projection of personal GOP desires, not based on solid stats / data.

The GOP took the House - that was enough of a 'Red Wave' for now.
- Pelosi is gone
- 6 years of 'Get Trump' is over
- Schiff/Swalwell lose their committee assign.ents
- Drms and snowflakes are throwing tantrums and losing tbeir minds

Merry Christmas

Pelosi, Biden, Kerry and all of the elite Liberal Catholics in the US believe they can dictate to the Catholic Church.

- 6 years of 'Get Trump' is over
Don't look now, but as the House Select Committee on January 6 prepares to wind down, it is recommending criminal indictments to the US DoJ. ;)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and the idiot Dems may actually have 'gotten him' this time... we'll see... an interesting next few months, I'd bet.

Forum List

Back