Good Guy with a Gun Kills

a 9 year old innocent child, and TX won't prosecute this obvious misuse of a gun.

Another Good Guy with a Gun doing the Right Thing> Bullshit.

Indict him, try him, give him his due process, but DON't just let him off.
he did have due process,, you just dont like the outcome,,

I’ve said this exact same sentencing guidelines before and just get ridiculed.
Why is that?

No one on the pro gun side has any problem with what I proposed.

The one disagree that I got is from a virulent gun ban enthusiast.

Gun ban people don't want violent people to rot in prison.

But that is the one sure way to reduce violence.

a 9 year old innocent child, and TX won't prosecute this obvious misuse of a gun.
My feeling is that the Grand Jury did the right thing because the District Attorney filed the wrong charge. Manslaughter in the Second Degree should have been the charge, not Murder.

Uh huh. According to you the homeowner should had let the armed robber murder him. You really are a piece of shit.
I'm really concerned about your cognitive ability.

You make ZERO sense.
But Keep going.

Another Good Guy with a Gun doing the Right Thing> Bullshit.

Indict him, try him, give him his due process, but DON't just let him off.

I'm going to criticize you while at the same time sticking up for you........to some degree.

What I mean by that is our state recently went Constitutional Carry this year, and I was against it from the start. Your story here (although pathetic you use this to promote your political agenda) is the reason why.

From the OP it sounds like this guy had no training in firearms. This is what I worry about in my state. Taking the CCW class myself and getting a license, downrange was stressed repeatedly throughout the class time. Downrange is what is behind your target when you shoot.

Texas went constitutional carry about a year or so ago, and already we have this tragedy. I don't know if this guy had a license before they changed their law, but reading the story it doesn't sound like he did. He was exercising his state right of constitutional carry.

That being said, this is was an accidental shooting, not murder or manslaughter. He had no intent to hit and kill this innocent little girl. He may still face a liability suit for his actions and I'm okay with that. But he didn't do anything I see as a criminal act.

Forum List

Back