Good news for spree killers!

What accent did that jury foreman have? Where is he from? Non Americans don't care what happens to Americans.

James Holmes converted to islam and has justified his killing as jihad.

Have ever tried not being retarded?
I had to google this part:

"James Holmes converted to islam and has justified his killing as jihad."

It has been alleged that he did, but first I heard of it.
Dark Knight killer James Holmes is now a Muslim who prays five times a day Daily Mail Online
He will get over that now that the crazy act spared his life.

Great ....

The guy gets to live out the rest of his days getting fed and housed and medical attention when he needs it....
Get's to go to sleep every night reliving the day he shot all those people all smiles as he
goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

Who and why did anyone have a problem killing these guys....
Liberals kill every day with abortions but with this they have a conscience?
To a liberal, there is no right to life until one has been convicted of a heinous capital crime.

What accent did that jury foreman have? Where is he from? Non Americans don't care what happens to Americans.

Dark Knight killer James Holmes is now a Muslim who prays five times a day Daily Mail Online
He will get over that now that the crazy act spared his life.
He will become a prison imam and recruit for the cause. He has a lifetime of recruiting ahead of him.

There were no winners in this story. Life without the possibility of parole is a very long time to have to think about something. That said, I would have disagreed with executing a crazy person, I think Americans are better than that. Prayers to anyone hurt or impacted by this horrible event.
He has no remorse.

He will think about like normal men think about great redheads of the past.

Great ....

The guy gets to live out the rest of his days getting fed and housed and medical attention when he needs it....
Get's to go to sleep every night reliving the day he shot all those people all smiles as he
goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

To a liberal, there is no right to life until one has been convicted of a heinous capital crime.
And I won't swear they won't take the criminal's side then!!!!!

Tipsy is trying to connect the verdict to Islam. He "converted" long after the shootings, as many people in prison have done before. Not to mention Colorado is known for very rarely executing anybody nowadays. Tipsy's suggestion is just ridiculous.

Tipsy is trying to connect the verdict to Islam. He "converted" long after the shootings, as many people in prison have done before. Not to mention Colorado is known for very rarely executing anybody nowadays. Tipsy's suggestion is just ridiculous.
Is Hickenlooper still Governor?

He wouldn't execute Heinrich Himmler.

Great ....

goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

The only execution to be carried out in Colorado since 1977 was under a Democratic Governor. :thup:

Great ....

goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

The only execution to be carried out in Colorado since 1977 was under a Democratic Governor. :thup:
Wasn't Hickenlooper and I don't recall bringing up party.

Great ....

goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

Wasn't Hickenlooper and I don't recall bringing up party.

I was pointing out that liberal/conservative has nothing to do with it. In fact Hickenlooper was the Governor who signed a reprieve for a man accused of killing four people in a Chuck E Cheese in Aurora.

Great ....

goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

Apparently a woman has no right to life if it's between her and the fetus she carries.

Great ....

goes nighty night....

Wonderful.....

Apparently a woman has no right to life if it's between her and the fetus she carries.
You seem to be confused.
.. Medically necessary is legal in every state.

If he lives to 70, he will have cost the tax payers about 1/3rd it would take to put him death.

Last edited:
If lives to 70, he will have cost the tax payers about 1/3rd it would take to put him death.

One of the reasons some families of murder victims disagree with the death penalty is that the appeals process not only costs lots of money, but drags out the grieving process. I say let them rot for life, and save the families decades of heartache.

If lives to 70, he will have cost the tax payers about 1/3rd it would take to put him death.

One of the reasons some families of murder victims disagree with the death penalty is that the appeals process not only costs lots of money, but drags out the grieving process. I say let them rot for life, and save the families decades of heartache.
you think he's not going to keep appealing anyway?

Forum List

Back