Good place for gun statistics…

And when they use a gun here, it's 90% effective, link to their suicide rates....attempts and successes please.

And when they hang themselves they are 100% successful.

DURRRRRR

And, according to your stat, 9 out of 10 times someone in the US tries to commit suicide with a gun, they are successful.

If this pisses you off...too bad.

I'm quite happy to see you so upset though.

I know, I know, you are an idiot.......you can't get past the fact that Japan has extreme gun control, yet they kill themselves at higher rates than our people do...which means that hanging, and jumping off of buildings is just as effective when you really, really want to kill yourself......stepping off the building does not give you a chance to change your mind.....

I know, I know, you are an idiot.......you can't get past the fact that Japan has extreme gun control, yet they kill themselves at higher rates than our people do...which means that hanging, and jumping off of buildings is just as effective when you really, really want to kill yourself......stepping off the building does not give you a chance to change your mind.....
And for some reason...you can't come to grips with the 9 out of 10 Americans who try to kill themselves with guns are successful.

And when they hang themselves they are 100% successful.

DURRRRRR
Like everything else you post...not even remotely truthful:

From the OP's link:

1651717487350.png

Okay?

Very odd thread.

You claimed that guns make suicide more deadly. We have shown you multiple countries where they hang themselves with great regularity, and and succeed. To the tune of a higher suicide rate than ours.

What is truly hilarious is you fight tooth and nail to be able to kill babies, but then get all hypocritical when an adult wants to take their own life.

But....we all know that gun control is truly only about one thing..... power. The rich want it, and the guns in hands of the middle class prevent the rich from turning us back into serfs.

That's what it is all about.

You claimed that guns make suicide more deadly. We have shown you multiple countries where they hang themselves with great regularity, and and succeed. To the tune of a higher suicide rate than ours.

What is truly hilarious is you fight tooth and nail to be able to kill babies, but then get all hypocritical when an adult wants to take their own life.

But....we all know that gun control is truly only about one thing..... power. The rich want it, and the guns in hands of the middle class prevent the rich from turning us back into serfs.

That's what it is all about.
other countries, babies, gun control, the rich...serfs...

Wow...

Of course. And you aren't smart enough, or honest enough to address it.

Which is typical for you progressive trolls.

What was your point? You said something about suicide in Japan (off topic), babies (off topic), gun control (off topic) and serfs (off topic). Typical for losers like yourself I'm afraid.

What was your point? You said something about suicide in Japan (off topic), babies (off topic), gun control (off topic) and serfs (off topic). Typical for losers like yourself I'm afraid.

No....you brought up suicide, you idiot.......that brings up a comparison between countries.

And for some reason...you can't come to grips with the 9 out of 10 Americans who try to kill themselves with guns are successful.
What's to come to grips with?

Suicide is a choice why don't you like people controlling their own lives or deaths?

What's to come to grips with?
if someone uses a gun to try to commit suicide, there is a 90% chance they will succeed. That seems to bother a lot of gun nuts.
Suicide is a choice why don't you like people controlling their own lives or deaths?
I don't think anyone should commit suicide. I hope nobody "likes" people killing themselves...but apparently you're a fan.

if someone uses a gun to try to commit suicide, there is a 90% chance they will succeed. That seems to bother a lot of gun nuts.

I don't think anyone should commit suicide. I hope nobody "likes" people killing themselves...but apparently you're a fan.
It doesn't bother me at all.

Suicide is a choice and you have no right to impose your will on anyone.

It doesn't bother me at all.

Suicide is a choice and you have no right to impose your will on anyone.
So the mentally ill should have full access to guns? About 1/2 of those who die from suicide have diagnosed mental illness. So it's not a small % of those who choose to kill themselves.

So the mentally ill should have full access to guns? About 1/2 of those who die from suicide have diagnosed mental illness. So it's not a small % of those who choose to kill themselves.
Why do you assume a person who commits suicide is mentally ill? And about half is still less than the majority

And diagnoses mean shit to me since now everything is a mental illness.

If someone steps off of a tall building it is 90% likely to kill them, and they can't fly back if they change their mind.

If someone steps in front of a train, it is 90% likely to kille them, and they can't stop the train like Superman......

Forum List

Back