Good teaching tool for early teaching in biology

I can't say I know what a true Christian is. There are a lot of posts from different posters who claim to be true Christians with definitive insight as to what that means.
Actually, only God and Jesus Christ know who their true followers are (although the devil may know as well).:omg:

Last edited:
Of art imitating life.;)

Those Salem Witch Trials were loads of fun.

1662071552872.png

You are locked in a prison of your own mind. It must be horrible.

Your wordy off-point ramblings have no meaning or significance.

You don't there are gods.
I DO know there is God. It's you that does not. That is abundantly clear.

[More off-topic nonsense]

Einstein was ambivalent about gods.
What I said about Einstein is accurate. You are not at all.

[More blah... blah... blah...]
You rattle on about irrelevent subjects. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, Hollie. 🙄

Throw a stack of sheet aluminum and a million nuts and bolts into the air, and down falls a jet airliner.
You going creationist too? Your transformation is nearly complete!

Last edited:
You are locked in a prison of your own mind. It must be horrible.

Your wordy off-point ramblings have no meaning or significance.

I DO know there is God. It's you that does not. That is abundantly clear.

What I said about Einstein is accurate. You are not at all.

You rattle on about irrelevent subjects. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, Hollie. 🙄
Of course you know there are gods. ''Because I say so'', is a very compelling argument.

What you said about Einstein means what?

So, you rattled on with pointlessness and hearsay. Very impressive.

Few people know anything about evolution. Most won't go near that rabbit hole.
Biological evolution is among the best supported theories and best supported fields of science.

Tell us about the peer reviewed science, or any journals, publishing data on 900 year old men piloting yachts full of animals on pleasure cruises.

You going creationist too? Your transformation is nearly complete!
Nope...I have a healthy skepticism of everything.

Maybe you can tell us how mutants live long enough to procreate, when everywhere I've seen in nature the mothers kill the mutants at birth.

Nope...I have a healthy skepticism of everything.

Maybe you can tell us how mutants live long enough to procreate, when everywhere I've seen in nature the mothers kill the mutants at birth.
This isn't skepticism. This is just doubt and ignorance, and you're going to s*** on whatever answer he gives you anyway.

Biological evolution is among the best supported theories and best supported fields of science.
But very few know anything about it. Of course, Christianity is a rather exclusive club as well.
Tell us about the peer reviewed science, or any journals, publishing data on 900 year old men piloting yachts full of animals on pleasure cruises.
Funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back