Goodbye Barry...Now Go Back to Your Communist Roots

Still butthurt over how Obama made you his bitch, eh?

Yes, we understand you'll never get over that butthurt. It will remain with you your entire life.

addtext_com_MjI0MjEyMTk5Mzk5.jpg

Still butthurt over how Obama made you his bitch, eh?

Yes, we understand you'll never get over that butthurt. It will remain with you your entire life.
Trump taking office in a few days. Out of sight out of mind. Goodbye Barry.

Now Go Back to Your Communist Roots

hard to do

since he never left them
i remember the first time i saw his boring dnc speech in 2004, the first thing i said to myself was,,,,OMG, this guy is Hitler. it was when he made that comment about all states being the same,,,,uh,nope! let the blue states remain blue and leave the red states alone!

hard to do

since he never left them
i remember the first time i saw his boring dnc speech in 2004, the first thing i said to myself was,,,,OMG, this guy is Hitler. it was when he made that comment about all states being the same,,,,uh,nope! let the blue states remain blue and leave the red states alone!
When did Hitler say that?

hard to do

since he never left them
i think he said that when Stallin-Care was failing.

hard to do

since he never left them
i think he said that when Stallin-Care was failing.
That's what happens when you don't kill enough of your own people to be able to afford free healthcare...

Forum List

Back