Goodbye Cuomo!

Right. Both good examples, where the Dems did not rally round their, but the Reptile cult protected theirs. What are you looking for, a research back in history? Do your own. I don't keep up with this crap closely after it is resolved or goes away. You consider this stuff earth shaking? I am just glad the New York Dems, dealt with theirs effectively.
you don't keep up with this crap, but you state it as fact about dems holding their own accountable.

somewhere.

somehow.

it just is.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out! :yes_text12:
Cuomo for President in 2024!

I mean we did have Clinton and Trump, so why not?

Anyhoo, I am glad the weasel is gone and if he broke the law and is found guilty of any type of abuse against the women that worked for him or any woman at all then I hope they throw his sorry ass under the jail!

Cuomo for President in 2024!

I mean we did have Clinton and Trump, so why not?

Anyhoo, I am glad the weasel is gone and if he broke the law and is found guilty of any type of abuse against the women that worked for him or any woman at all then I hope they throw his sorry ass under the jail!
Sexual assault is now a requirement for candidate for the presidency.

Reagan was too much of a pussy and GHWB was too much of a wimp...(erectile dysfunction)
Obama was and is a Eunuch. Biden needs teen-titties and hair sniffing to find his if hasn't forgotten that he has one. Clinton had to use a cigar-dildo because Hillary owns his. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Sexual assault is now a requirement for candidate for the presidency.
Sexual assault is what powerful and rich men get accused of. Some probably are guilty but some aren't. Thank 'Me Too' for the chaos.

He was going to get taken out of office one way or another. Might as well just step down and get it over with.

If you were married to Nancy would you cheat?

I mean she would have killed him!
A strong, man with moral principles will always seek out a strong, morally principled mate. However, Nancy wasn't Reagans's first 'ride,'

CNN's John King called Anderson Cooper "Andrew" 'by accident' during a segment about Cuomo...coincidence?

pollsters told Mario Cuomo he would lose for his views on the death penalty. 77 percent of New Yorkers supported it at the time. "They are all wrong!", Cuomo bellowed!

Forum List

Back