Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Things are starting to get awfully transparent at this point.
Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.
All that time and resources wasted trying to keep people from injecting Bleach instead of focusing on finding a cure. Drumpf is a fucking jackass.

What doctors all over the world are prescribing hydrochloroquine for the corona virus?
How embarrassing!!!

Special Report: Doctors embrace drug touted by Trump for COVID-19, without hard evidence it works

Michael Erman, Deena Beasley
13 MIN READ

NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The decades-old drug that President Donald Trump has persistently promoted as a potential weapon against COVID-19 has within a matter of weeks become a standard of care in areas of the United States hit hard by the pandemic — though doctors prescribing it have no idea whether it works.

He meant that? Really?

can you tell us what you think he meant?
No one knows, including Trump. That's what is so insanely sad and hilarious about this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue. We have Trump acting out as a fool, throwing spaghetti up against the wall, while Dr. Birx is sitting over there like she needs to take a giant shit, trying to keep it all together with Trumps crazy ass comments. And after all that, the next day, Trump calls it out as sarcasm, only to have his cult followers three days later, trying to defend Trumps questions about disinfectants. And if that wasn't enough, Trumps idiot base, still continues to willfully throw themselves under the bus, three days later, what Trump himself said was sarcasm. This is madness, and his base still doesn't get it.

Can you answer my question?He meant that? Really? I thought he said it was all sarcasm? Lol! You folks still keep running straight into stupid. So, is it sarcasm, or did he really mean what you said he meant? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Fuck this is priceless.

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Things are starting to get awfully transparent at this point.
Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Hospitals will have to be prepared to deal it. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.
OH so now it's Trump's fault people are stupid? How far will you go with your hatred anyway?

What doctors all over the world are prescribing hydrochloroquine for the corona virus?
How embarrassing!!!

Special Report: Doctors embrace drug touted by Trump for COVID-19, without hard evidence it works

Michael Erman, Deena Beasley
13 MIN READ

NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The decades-old drug that President Donald Trump has persistently promoted as a potential weapon against COVID-19 has within a matter of weeks become a standard of care in areas of the United States hit hard by the pandemic — though doctors prescribing it have no idea whether it works.
That says in areas of the US. I asked very specifically about all over the world. How embarrassing for you.

Trump also said this:

It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.

With 0.1% of All Americans dying from this and 99.9% not over a now two month infection period opportunity we find in fact that the needs of the “none ” are outweighing the needs of the All.
Keep in mind 50,000 died in just 8 weeks. On a yearly basis that's 300,000. However abandoning the stay at home policy and opening up the country will likely send those rates a lot higher.

He meant that? Really?

can you tell us what you think he meant?
No one knows, including Trump. That's what is so insanely sad and hilarious about this whole thing. He doesn't have a clue. We have Trump acting out as a fool, throwing spaghetti up against the wall, while Dr. Birx is sitting over there like she needs to take a giant shit, trying to keep it all together with Trumps crazy ass comments. And after all that, the next day, Trump calls it out as sarcasm, only to have his cult followers three days later, trying to defend Trumps questions about disinfectants. And if that wasn't enough, Trumps idiot base, still continues to willfully throw themselves under the bus, three days later, what Trump himself said was sarcasm. This is madness, and his base still doesn't get it.
BWK is now a mindreader!! :auiqs.jpg: Can't wait for the next ludicrous statement from the Bottomfeeding Wanking Kook. :abgg2q.jpg:

That says in areas of the US. I asked very specifically about all over the world. How embarrassing for you.

thanks for making me feel like a kindergarten teacher!!

Doctors worldwide say malaria drug is the best coronavirus ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › health › article-8184997 › Doct...

Apr 3, 2020 - Doctors around the world say hydroxychloroquine, which was touted by Trump, ... of patients' coronavirus tests while half of European doctors get them ... In Italy, nearly half of all doctors reported prescribing the drug, which is ...

Apr 3, 2020 - Doctors around the world say hydroxychloroquine, which was touted by Trump, ... of patients' coronavirus tests while half of European doctors get them ... In Italy, nearly half of all doctors reported prescribing the drug, which is ...
So why arent they prescribing Bleach?

Trump also said this:

It would be interesting to check you’re going have to use medical doctors with that, but it sounds interesting to me. And so we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.
Yes it is; but it doesn't just kill viruses and bacteria. It destroys human sells in the body and causes cancer.

So you are running from my question. Got it.

Forum List

Back