Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

you claimed Drumpf meant to say antibiotics instead of disinfectants...

yes he meant medicinal antibiotics or antivirals as disinfectants. And???????
He meant that? Really? I thought he said it was all sarcasm? Lol! You folks still keep running straight into stupid. So, is it sarcasm, or did he really mean what you said he meant? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Fuck this is priceless.

Nope, sorry, but you haven't provided any links or proof

you need a link to show that Biden supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression??

No, I know that Biden thinks that parts of the Green New Deal are good. So do I. I was asking for the links for all the other bullshit you pulled outta your ass, especially the one where you said Biden wants health care for the whole world. It is YOU who is making up bullshit to try to denounce Biden.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.
More lies! You can't prove shit. You are a loser.
BWK is at it again, insulting folks without backup. Must he his nappy time.
Oh, the backup is on this very thread two days ago, and today. Two days ago, you said Trump didn't say anything about injecting disinfectants into the body, now you are saying he was just being sarcastic. There you go people. Proof that he lied. It's all the back up we need. We have contradictory quotes from you on two different posts. You lose buddy.
I said he did not recommend a medical procedure and re-posted the exact transcript of what Trump said...TWICE...and highlighted his questions. I asked YOU for a quote where Trump recommended a medical procedure and all I get from you is insults and obfuscation. Still waiting for you to back up the nonsense you've been posting....'buddy'

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
What words are you talking about? Just wondering.
Did the post go away........I don't see it.............

I quoted word for word EXACTLY what was stated............

And it was the reporter who said inject Bleach......NOT TRUMP. PERIOD.

Later Trump got asked by the same Pecker Head So called reporter about the injection again......and Trump said on surfaces....NOT INJECTIONS.

So today..........I know they are taking advantage of the gaf.....because it was a gaf......but saying he said Drink Bleach.....others use a Flashlight............

Guess what folks..........they are looking at FAR UV light to treat viruses now and have been using it for Bladder Cancer and the Blood Stream

SO..................CHECK MATE BITCHES......LOL

You are playing about words how that Dude stupidity. Trump mentioned INJECTION. Period.

What do you mean? ... guess what folks? Are you telling me that scientists and researchers has not looked at this UV before? UV treatments and killing virus has been around. What made you think they didn’t tried that already?

But no stupid idiot will say use a UV light to kill or treat CV in a lungs. UV lights will irritate your skin and eyes let alone a very sensitive organ LUNGS. Using a UV lights against your lungs is like putting a lighted cigarette against skin.

Just because Trump mentioned UV OMG OMG OMG ...... suddenly we discovered Mexico is north of Canada. That is how dumb for you mentioned UV.

Like Hydrochloroquine. You have to be really really dumb and fucking stupid to follow what Trump and irresponsible Fox News are telling you.

How do you know what he meant if he said disinfectants instead of antibiotics? How would you know what he meant?

several clues, like he never fed his kids bleach or Lysol when they got sick or took it himself. See why they say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
What words are you talking about? Just wondering.
Did the post go away........I don't see it.............

I quoted word for word EXACTLY what was stated............

And it was the reporter who said inject Bleach......NOT TRUMP. PERIOD.

Later Trump got asked by the same Pecker Head So called reporter about the injection again......and Trump said on surfaces....NOT INJECTIONS.

So today..........I know they are taking advantage of the gaf.....because it was a gaf......but saying he said Drink Bleach.....others use a Flashlight............

Guess what folks..........they are looking at FAR UV light to treat viruses now and have been using it for Bladder Cancer and the Blood Stream

SO..................CHECK MATE BITCHES......LOL

You are playing about words how that Dude stupidity. Trump mentioned INJECTION. Period.

What do you mean? ... guess what folks? Are you telling me that scientists and researchers has not looked at this UV before? UV treatments and killing virus has been around. What made you think they didn’t tried that already?

But no stupid idiot will say use a UV light to kill or treat CV in a lungs. UV lights will irritate your skin and eyes let alone a very sensitive organ LUNGS. Using a UV lights against your lungs is like putting a lighted cigarette against skin.

Just because Trump mentioned UV OMG OMG OMG ...... suddenly we discovered Mexico is north of Canada. That is how dumb for you mentioned UV.

Like Hydrochloroquine. You have to be really really dumb and fucking stupidto follow what Trump and irresponsible Fox News are telling you.

And I don't mind a Prez that isn't afraid to ask stupid questions.,. I've been in enough science/tech meetings with stupid questions -- including a few of my own.. And it's PART of having honest, open inquiry.. And SOMETIMES leads to breakthroughs...

And here y'all are going all NIGHT on the political angle.. Like politicians never say stupid things. It's the TRANSPARENT ones ASKING questions that have "leadership" ability...

Now he claims he was just being sarcastic.

Could have been.. I do not GET the reaction to this.. WHAT was suggesting people "inject"?? The discussion was about COvid sensitivity to UV... It's a TRUE game changer for cleaning LARGE open areas effectively without exposing dozens of maintenance workers... Any RATIONAL person believe that Trump was motivating people to go buy a 3 ft UV fiber optic illuminator and EAT IT??

This is just an insane way to BLOW OFF the most important part of this story...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.

The real damage is not that someone with covid 19 would somehow expose their lungs to UV. The damage comes from pulling researchers off promising treatments to explore a Trump brain fort.

So he publicly was thinking on his feet and asked a dumb question.. Happens in science/tech meetings all the fucking time -- with people who should KNOW the answers.. Sometimes even "sarcastically",... And ya know what???? Some times those dumb questions turn on lightbulbs in peoples heads... Everyone here has their hair on fire because Trump DARED to be nakedly transparent in a public space... The fact that he's ENGAGED is a lot more attractive then the do-nothing ankle biters making shit up... AND the American people are seeing that contrast in leadership laid bare...

I'd worry more about the blazing ruins of party leadership on the OTHER side right now given how little they need to contribute to the Covid solutions...
Nothing wrong with brainstorming new ideas, just not in a news conference. When a president speaks it should be clear and not subject to interpretation. The public needs to hear real information, not hunches, feelings, and guesses.

Trumps biggest problem with the media is their interpretation of what he says is not what he meant. When Trump said, "And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that." The most simple interpretation is he's asking if a disinfection can be injected into the lungs. What he means, I have no idea.
What he means is that he is no different than any other American that is desperate for the medical field to explore all avenues of possibilities in order to find a cure or treatment. Trump is no scientist or doctor, and he isn't ashamed to ask questions just like any other American out there, and that is just great. Go Trump.

Anyone with any sense knows that Trump was basically saying "now take these disinfectants for example, and how they kill these germs on contact outside the body, and man if we had something that could work like that inside the body that would be outstanding". Now how that gets interpreted into Trump said go out and drink Clorox etc is mind boggling. The ones who have blood on their hands if anyone does such a thing, are the leftist who lied and tried to suggest that Trump was saying go out and drink Clorox etc.
Trump was asking his people to investigate these particular treatments. He ask them to check into it and the answer was they would. He was not asking his people to explore all avenues of treatment. The fact that you and millions of others are attaching your own meaning to what he said is evidence that the man is incapable providing the leadership this country needs. If Trump wants to be involved in selecting treatment options for research, he should use his top medical science advisors to recommend the most promising avenues of research for treatments and prevention with estimates of cost, time and resource requirements. With their help he makes a decision. Donald Trump does not have the education nor the experience to to pick out the best candidates for research.

Flopper may be the sanest poster in this forum. Thank you!

Twitter and Google are TRYING to supress any mention of it.
Do you think they may have taken it as promotional and therefore an AD that needed to be paid for?

I looked at it and I can't see why it would have been taken down otherwise. They aren't doing it to make Trump look bad, and I don't know how that kind of technology could possibly tried at home. So there has to be another reason.

How do you know what he meant if he said disinfectants instead of antibiotics? How would you know what he meant?

several clues, like he never fed his kids bleach or Lysol when they got sick or took it himself. See why they say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
But they were talking about Bleach not antibiotics. Are you saying he changed the subject or he was too stupid to know what Bleach was?

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.
More lies! You can't prove shit. You are a loser.
BWK is at it again, insulting folks without backup. Must he his nappy time.
Oh, the backup is on this very thread two days ago, and today. Two days ago, you said Trump didn't say anything about injecting disinfectants into the body, now you are saying he was just being sarcastic. There you go people. Proof that he lied. It's all the back up we need. We have contradictory quotes from you on two different posts. You lose buddy.
I said he did not recommend a medical procedure dufus. Stop lying 'buddy'

He said "injection", and by it's very definition, it IS a medical procedure.

injection
[ in-jek-shuh n ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR injection ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. the act of injecting.
2. something that is injected.
3. a liquid injected into the body, especially for medicinal purposes, as a hypodermic or an enema.
4. state of being hyperemic or bloodshot.
5. Mathematics. a one-to-one function.
6. Also called insertion. Aerospace. the process of putting a spacecraft into orbit or some other desired trajectory.

Probably a bunch of far leftist crank callers so that they could make a story. . . . .

You do know that when the NY mayor made a snitch line to rat out your neighbor, that a bunch of righties swamped it with crank tweets and photo bombs to give him a piece of their mind.

Everyone knows now, both on the left AND the right, that this "epidemic" is a STATE staged crises, and thus, to keep it going, folks need to toe the line.

Folks on the right need to resist, folks on the left need to act scared and fan the flames if they want more government control, tyranny, and socialization.

Things are starting to get awfully transparent at this point.
Of course there will be people grab on to this idea. After all the president did. There are millions of people out there that are seriously lacking in common sense. That's why the president should not be standing in front of the nation and make suggestions and comments about stuff he knows nothing about. Now people in the CDC, local, and state governments will have to issue statements telling people not spend their days sitting under an ultraviolet lamp or drinking bleach. Hospitals will have to be prepared to deal it. Trump has just created another distraction the nation does not need.

You continue to be FOS - Uncle Joe embraces the SPIRIT of NGD ... NOT the AOC version.
Catch the FUCK UP!!

Forum List

Back