Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.
Youre a conservative right? How is it that you can see the stupidity in what Drumpf said but all the other conservatives not only swear it was smart what he suggested, but they completely ignored the fact that he lied and said he was just kidding?

I'm stuck at home watching the replays from every news channel. Fox News doesn't even address the "just kidding" aspect.

Trump was right that the russian thing was a hoax, the impeachment was a joke, but when he joked about medical treatments when we have 50,000 people who died of this thing, that's over the line.

Drumpf has never been right about a damn medical or science hunch ... EVER
And you have ?? Give me a break better than thou.

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
STOP.
Trump said DISINFECTANT. Meaning BLEACH or CLOROX or ALCOHOL or AMMONIA. What part of that from your miserable ignorance don’t understand?

Don’t tell me you don’t know what are the disinfectants?

It doesn’t matter what and where and who he is talking too. He is not qualified or supposed to say anything that dumb. Period.
You know the standards are abysmally low for Drumpf. No believes he is a good leader not even his supports. He is not held to the standards of a good leader like most presidents. So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
STOP.
Trump said DISINFECTANT. Meaning BLEACH or CLOROX or ALCOHOL or AMMONIA. What part of that from your miserable ignorance don’t understand?

Don’t tell me you don’t know what are the disinfectants?

It doesn’t matter what and where and who he is talking too. He is not qualified or supposed to say anything that dumb. Period.
OHHHHHH....he said 'disinfectant'...good GOD what a great sin!!! I didn't know one had to be 'qualified' to use certain words. You sir, are pretty scary. Do you live in China or something where uttering the 'wrong' word is against the law?

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

REALLY? Then explain this...

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...
That says bacteria. Corana is a virus.

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

View attachment 328475

You are always good for another retarded post.

Bet he can't keep up with yours.

He said "disinfectant", because it kills the virus so quickly.
Yes and then he asked, "can we do something like that internally" ie medicinally
to have the same effect as a disinfectant. A child gets this just not a liberal with TDS.
You said yesterday that he meant to say antibiotics. Cant you get your story straight?

Lets look at the same reporter later...........LOL

I've been saying this is seasonal for a while now........months actually.........and got slammed on THESE BOARDS by LIBERALS .....................HOW DARE YOU........LOL

here we go....Reporter playing games with Seasonality of th virus.

Yeah, please.

Q Yes, Mr. President, after the presentation we just saw about the heat and the humidity, is it dangerous for you to make people think they would be safe by going outside in the heat, considering that so many people are dying in Florida, considering that this virus has had an outbreak in Singapore, places that are hot and —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, here we go.

Q — are humid?

THE PRESIDENT: Here we go. The new — the new headline is: “Trump Asks People to go Outside.
That’s Dangerous.” Here we go. Same old group. You ready? I hope people enjoy the sun. And if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this — not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor that — you know, a very nice rumor — that you go outside in the sun, or you have heat and it does have an effect on other viruses.

But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world. I have to say, it covers a lot more territory than just this. This is — this is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know — but if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m like a person that has a good you know what.

Q But, sir, you’re the President.

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?

Q But respectfully, sir, you’re the President. And people tuning into these briefings, they want to get information and guidance and want to know what to do.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey — hey, Phil.

Q They’re not looking for a rumor.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey, Phil. I’m the President and you’re fake news. And you know what I’ll say to you? I’ll say it very nicely. I know you well.

Q Why do you say that?

THE PRESIDENT: I know you well.

Because I know the guy; I see what he writes. He’s a total faker.

Q He’s a good reporter.

THE PRESIDENT: So, are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? It’s just a suggestion from a brilliant lab by a very, very smart, perhaps brilliant, man. He’s talking about sun. He’s talking about heat. And you see the numbers. So that’s it; that’s all I have. I’m just here to present talent. I’m here to present ideas, because we want ideas to get rid of this thing. And if heat is good and if sunlight is good, that’s a great thing as far as I’m concerned.

You know why I go after some of your post? You are a very dishonest person. Look at your post where you purposely eliminated where this IDIOT said INJECTION OF DISINFECTANT.
Trump never recommended it. You making the leap that a question is a recommendation probably because of your TDS butthurt.

"We are also testing disinfectants, readily available. We have tested bleach, we have tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or respiratory fluids -- I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes, isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that is with no manipulation no rubbing, just spring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We are also looking at other disinfectants specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. "
-William Bryan

"Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful."
-Drumpf (Dumbest Mother Fucker Ever)
Great post! To bad Leo123 won't be rebutting it. He hasn't produced an intelligent counter argument yet.

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

REALLY? Then explain this...

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...
That says bacteria. Corana is a virus.

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..
You do realize that those surfaces were not inside the body like Drumpf was suggesting right?

And I don't mind a Prez that isn't afraid to ask stupid questions.,. I've been in enough science/tech meetings with stupid questions -- including a few of my own.. And it's PART of having honest, open inquiry.. And SOMETIMES leads to breakthroughs...

And here y'all are going all NIGHT on the political angle.. Like politicians never say stupid things. It's the TRANSPARENT ones ASKING questions that have "leadership" ability...

Now he claims he was just being sarcastic.

Could have been.. I do not GET the reaction to this.. WHAT was suggesting people "inject"?? The discussion was about COvid sensitivity to UV... It's a TRUE game changer for cleaning LARGE open areas effectively without exposing dozens of maintenance workers... Any RATIONAL person believe that Trump was motivating people to go buy a 3 ft UV fiber optic illuminator and EAT IT??

This is just an insane way to BLOW OFF the most important part of this story...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.

The real damage is not that someone with covid 19 would somehow expose their lungs to UV. The damage comes from pulling researchers off promising treatments to explore a Trump brain fort.

So he publicly was thinking on his feet and asked a dumb question.. Happens in science/tech meetings all the fucking time -- with people who should KNOW the answers.. Sometimes even "sarcastically",... And ya know what???? Some times those dumb questions turn on lightbulbs in peoples heads... Everyone here has their hair on fire because Trump DARED to be nakedly transparent in a public space... The fact that he's ENGAGED is a lot more attractive then the do-nothing ankle biters making shit up... AND the American people are seeing that contrast in leadership laid bare...

I'd worry more about the blazing ruins of party leadership on the OTHER side right now given how little they need to contribute to the Covid solutions...
Nothing wrong with brainstorming new ideas, just not in a news conference. When a president speaks it should be clear and not subject to interpretation. The public needs to hear real information, not hunches, feelings, and guesses.

Trumps biggest problem with the media is their interpretation of what he says is not what he meant. When Trump said, "And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that." The most simple interpretation is he's asking if a disinfection can be injected into the lungs. What he means, I have no idea.
What he means is that he is no different than any other American that is desperate for the medical field to explore all avenues of possibilities in order to find a cure or treatment. Trump is no scientist or doctor, and he isn't ashamed to ask questions just like any other American out there, and that is just great. Go Trump.

Anyone with any sense knows that Trump was basically saying "now take these disinfectants for example, and how they kill these germs on contact outside the body, and man if we had something that could work like that inside the body that would be outstanding". Now how that gets interpreted into Trump said go out and drink Clorox etc is mind boggling. The ones who have blood on their hands if anyone does such a thing, are the leftist who lied and tried to suggest that Trump was saying go out and drink Clorox etc.
Trump was asking his people to investigate these particular treatments. He ask them to check into it and the answer was they would. He was not asking his people to explore all avenues of treatment. The fact that you and millions of others are attaching your own meaning to what he said is evidence that the man is incapable providing the leadership this country needs. If Trump wants to be involved in selecting treatment options for research, he should use his top medical science advisors to recommend the most promising avenues of research for treatments and prevention with estimates of cost, time and resource requirements. With their help he makes a decision. Donald Trump does not have the education nor the experience to to pick out the best candidates for research.

You know what I find hilarious as hell? After Trump did his horrible COVID briefing, he's now saying that he's not going to do any more briefings and leave it to staff.

Guess he got his feelings hurt and now is gonna go sulk.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.

I'm separated from the wife and kids, and have to put up with TV that replays the same thing on every channel.

Hit YouTube. Millions of hours of content.

I promised myself not to get hooked on youtube again. It started with cat videos, which lead to music videos, gun videos, airshow videos. I was a "tube-aholic" and I don't want to relapse.

I like news sources like Tim Pool on YouTube.

I mostly watch podcasts.
View attachment 328497
When you are losing, resort to photo shopped photos and lies eh ?
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Seems these loser TDSers live in a cartoon world.
1587939119219.png

Trump is first president in memory that needs staff members to explain what he mean to say.

And still he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression, open borders, and free health care for entire world. Still too complicated for you??
"Open borders? Second Great depression? Prove it?
try this new thing called google!!
Thanks! You just admitted to everyone you are a pos liar. There is nothing in google proving your claims.

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.
Youre a conservative right? How is it that you can see the stupidity in what Drumpf said but all the other conservatives not only swear it was smart what he suggested, but they completely ignored the fact that he lied and said he was just kidding?

I'm stuck at home watching the replays from every news channel. Fox News doesn't even address the "just kidding" aspect.

Trump was right that the russian thing was a hoax, the impeachment was a joke, but when he joked about medical treatments when we have 50,000 people who died of this thing, that's over the line.

Drumpf has never been right about a damn medical or science hunch ... EVER
And you have ?? Give me a break better than thou.
Well aparently Dr.Love lives in an alternate reality where someone named "Drumpf" is threatening him. He's probably stuck in a video game in some far, far away galaxy.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution
Drumpf is a mental midget and a incompetent fuckup. Only a fucking idiot would call him a genius. :laughing0301:

But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.
More lies! You can't prove shit. You are a loser.

Trump is first president in memory that needs staff members to explain what he mean to say.

And still he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression, open borders, and free health care for entire world. Still too complicated for you??
"Open borders? Second Great depression? Prove it?
try this new thing called google!!
Thanks! You just admitted to everyone you are a pos liar. There is nothing in google proving your claims.
BWK's 'go to' defense calling someone a 'pos liar' and providing no proof. I gotta say though it's true to form for him.

Forum List

Back