Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.

Now he's blaming the press for asking unfair hostile questions.
He's taking his ball and going home.
Good riddance. Who the fuck needs his pie hole flapping for two hours every day?
He repeats the same old shit constantly then reads off a list of stuff that means nothing in the bigger scheme of things.
So you mean you dont appreciate how big and beautiful and amazing and incredible etc etc his administration is?

....well at least to him.

Just think, we won't have to hear about how "fantastic" and "incredible" he or she or they or this or that is.
BUT....I'm thinking he will pout for about a week and then push his way back into the press briefings.
One thing I've ALWAYS said about Trump is I know what his greatest fear is: Not being the center of attention 24/7.
Or we'll start getting five page Tweets. Watch out--the barrage is coming.

You know, while UV will kill the virus, and do it fairly quickly, you can't use it to kill the virus after you've caught it. Why? Because the organs that it attacks (the lungs) are INSIDE the body, and cannot be reached by any kind of UV light that won't have a really bad effect on the person being treated.

Yeah, I suppose a tanning booth might help to kill it if its on your skin, but the cancer risks are pretty high. And, killing it on your skin won't help much either. You'd be better off taking a shower.

I promised myself not to get hooked on youtube again. It started with cat videos, which lead to music videos, gun videos, airshow videos. I was a "tube-aholic" and I don't want to relapse.

I like news sources like Tim Pool on YouTube.

I mostly watch podcasts.
If I didn't answer right away, it's because i'm watching another youtube video about this thing.

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

View attachment 328475

You are always good for another retarded post.

Bet he can't keep up with yours.

Show me what they are, and you and I will lock horns over them. If you don't, then you're just a liar.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.
More lies! You can't prove shit. You are a loser.
BWK is at it again, insulting folks without backup. Must he his nappy time.

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.

Now he's blaming the press for asking unfair hostile questions.
He's taking his ball and going home.
Good riddance. Who the fuck needs his pie hole flapping for two hours every day?
He repeats the same old shit constantly then reads off a list of stuff that means nothing in the bigger scheme of things.
So you mean you dont appreciate how big and beautiful and amazing and incredible etc etc his administration is?

....well at least to him.

Just think, we won't have to hear about how "fantastic" and "incredible" he or she or they or this or that is.
BUT....I'm thinking he will pout for about a week and then push his way back into the press briefings.
One thing I've ALWAYS said about Trump is I know what his greatest fear is: Not being the center of attention 24/7.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Would you like your dinner baked or fried? :)

418011-15737775374273164.png

And I don't mind a Prez that isn't afraid to ask stupid questions.,. I've been in enough science/tech meetings with stupid questions -- including a few of my own.. And it's PART of having honest, open inquiry.. And SOMETIMES leads to breakthroughs...

And here y'all are going all NIGHT on the political angle.. Like politicians never say stupid things. It's the TRANSPARENT ones ASKING questions that have "leadership" ability...

Now he claims he was just being sarcastic.

Could have been.. I do not GET the reaction to this.. WHAT was suggesting people "inject"?? The discussion was about COvid sensitivity to UV... It's a TRUE game changer for cleaning LARGE open areas effectively without exposing dozens of maintenance workers... Any RATIONAL person believe that Trump was motivating people to go buy a 3 ft UV fiber optic illuminator and EAT IT??

This is just an insane way to BLOW OFF the most important part of this story...
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting."

Yes ultraviolet light can kill the virus if the exposure is long enough and the light is intense enough but so will chlorine bleach. It certainly could have a use as disinfectant but certainly not as a treatment. You can not disinfect the lungs. UV light damages cells. If somehow you could expose the lungs to high levels of UV, it would most probably kill the patient long before Covid 19 did.

The real damage is not that someone with covid 19 would somehow expose their lungs to UV. The damage comes from pulling researchers off promising treatments to explore a Trump brain fort.

So he publicly was thinking on his feet and asked a dumb question.. Happens in science/tech meetings all the fucking time -- with people who should KNOW the answers.. Sometimes even "sarcastically",... And ya know what???? Some times those dumb questions turn on lightbulbs in peoples heads... Everyone here has their hair on fire because Trump DARED to be nakedly transparent in a public space... The fact that he's ENGAGED is a lot more attractive then the do-nothing ankle biters making shit up... AND the American people are seeing that contrast in leadership laid bare...

I'd worry more about the blazing ruins of party leadership on the OTHER side right now given how little they need to contribute to the Covid solutions...
Nothing wrong with brainstorming new ideas, just not in a news conference. When a president speaks it should be clear and not subject to interpretation. The public needs to hear real information, not hunches, feelings, and guesses.

Trumps biggest problem with the media is their interpretation of what he says is not what he meant. When Trump said, "And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that." The most simple interpretation is he's asking if a disinfection can be injected into the lungs. What he means, I have no idea.
What he means is that he is no different than any other American that is desperate for the medical field to explore all avenues of possibilities in order to find a cure or treatment. Trump is no scientist or doctor, and he isn't ashamed to ask questions just like any other American out there, and that is just great. Go Trump.

Anyone with any sense knows that Trump was basically saying "now take these disinfectants for example, and how they kill these germs on contact outside the body, and man if we had something that could work like that inside the body that would be outstanding". Now how that gets interpreted into Trump said go out and drink Clorox etc is mind boggling. The ones who have blood on their hands if anyone does such a thing, are the leftist who lied and tried to suggest that Trump was saying go out and drink Clorox etc.
Trump was asking his people to investigate these particular treatments. He ask them to check into it and the answer was they would. He was not asking his people to explore all avenues of treatment. The fact that you and millions of others are attaching your own meaning to what he said is evidence that the man is incapable providing the leadership this country needs. In regard to medical research, the president should use his top medical science advisors to recommend the most promising avenues of research for treatments and prevention with estimates of cost, time and resource requirements. With their help he makes a decision. Donald Trump does not have the education nor the experience to decide what possible treatments are good candidates for research.
IOW he should shut his fucking mouth and let the experts do the talking. Floating ideas in a briefing in front of the world has got to be the most pathetic example of leadership I have ever seen a POTUS do. Instead of trying to prove he was smart he should have asked his question after the briefing. Instead he made himself look like the jackass we all know he is. My friends from all over the world were like WTF?

Last edited:
But he is a genius compared to Biden who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.

Got any links to back up this load of bullshit? Show me a link where he supports a second Great Depression, or one that shows he supports a Communist revolution, or one for open borders, or (my favorite) that he wants to have free health care for the whole world? Sorry, but Trump is the one that thinks he can tell other countries what to do, not Biden.

Floating ideas in a briefing in front of the world has got to be the most pathetic example of leadership I have ever seen a POTUS do.

how would you find floating the idea of the treasonous Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution, open borders, free health care for entire world.

So he shoots off his mouth with incredibly ignorant bullshit and looks like a super duper jackass and they are content with that.
More lies! You can't prove shit. You are a loser.
BWK is at it again, insulting folks without backup. Must he his nappy time.
Oh, the backup is on this very thread two days ago, and today. Two days ago, you said Trump didn't say anything about injecting disinfectants into the body, now you are saying he was just being sarcastic. There you go people. Proof that he lied. It's all the back up we need. We have contradictory quotes from you on two different posts. You lose buddy.

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

REALLY? Then explain this...

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...
That says bacteria. Corana is a virus.

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..
You do realize that those surfaces were not inside the body like Drumpf was suggesting right?

I'm not focused on Trump farts like you're drawn to them.. The stuff I absorb from those press conferences are ALL the news I need to get on COVID..

However -- if you missed it in this thread -- there is a public stock company RIGHT NOW investigating using UV INSIDE THE BODY to knock out Covid 19... And Twitter and Google are TRYING to supress any mention of it. THAT gets my attention also when those primadonnas believe they are the POLITICAL gatekeepers of science/tech knowledge.. Are you CONCERNED about THAT?

So "stupid questions" are a valid way of brain storming even in the higher altitudes of science and learning... Pardon me if a Trump fart like that barely moves me to hate him more...

Trump is not making anything up.
The problems seems to be that the left wingers are blinded by their hate.
UV blood treatment
View attachment 328361
UV treatments were common in 30's 40's and 50's as a method of killing bacteria and viruses in the human body. The development of antibiotics and antivirals made the treatment superfluous plus there was no scientific studies that found it effective. However, there are other reasons mainstream medical science does not use this treatment and has not subjected to rigorous testing. First of all, not only are artificial ultraviolet techniques ineffective and likely deadly for treating an infected person, scientists say, some of them can be extremely dangerous used at home for disinfecting. According to Dr. Bob Lahita, chairman of medicine at St. Joseph University Hospital, the only proven effective us of UV as a treatment has been with psoriasis. UV light is dangerous to humans and is known to cause skin cancer. By the time the virus has taken hold inside your body, no amount of UV light on your skin is going to make a difference. Introducing ultraviolet radiation in the lungs is just too absurd to discuss.

REALLY? Then explain this...

There are hazards to chronic exposure to UV.. Depends on the WAVELENGTHS used... When the dentist is filling cavities or gluing crowns, they hand you a pair of UV glasses. Assemblers on some of product lines use precautions when using UV to cure epoxies and other "UV engineered" materials.

The opportunities to EXPAND this use that I'm NOW looking into since that press conference verified that COVID CAN be killed with UV would be products that clean large open spaces when people are not present.. And the ideas for cleaning "nooks and crannies"without a lot of human exposure would be CONTAINED within some means of public transport that HAVEN'T used this technology ...

We have to be careful tho... Because just like OVER using antibiotics or not taking them as prescribed -- we can create super bugs that BECOME UV resistant.. So you cannot do a HALF ASS job of employing it to save THOUSANDS of lives during even a "normal" flu season...
That says bacteria. Corana is a virus.

You're so focused on making shit up about the presentation at that press conference that you MISSED the big news that UV IS an effective "disinfectant" for Covid on surfaces??? Or did all you morons NEVER WATCH that presentation.. And YES MANY of the flu viruses are destroyed by UV..
You do realize that those surfaces were not inside the body like Drumpf was suggesting right?

I'm not focused on Trump farts like you're drawn to them.. The stuff I absorb from those press conferences are ALL the news I need to get on COVID..

However -- if you missed it in this thread -- there is a public stock company RIGHT NOW investigating using UV INSIDE THE BODY to knock out Covid 19... And Twitter and Google are TRYING to supress any mention of it. THAT gets my attention also when those primadonnas believe they are the POLITICAL gatekeepers of science/tech knowledge.. Are you CONCERNED about THAT?

So "stupid questions" are a valid way of brain storming even in the higher altitudes of science and learning... Pardon me if a Trump fart like that barely moves me to hate him more...
No one said anything about Drumpfs farts. What are you doing sniffing his farts? We are talking about what he said in the briefing on video and what I read in the transcripts.

So now youre going the conspiracy route. Dont you put threads that would suggest such a silly thing in the Conspiracy forum?

More lies!
present the most significant lie or admit you lack the IQ to be here
Ha Sling Blade, here's a spoiler alert for you, you are the one making the claims and telling me to google it. I'm not your secretary. You made the claim that you can't back up. Communist revolution by Biden? Really? Dude, you're a fucking liar. There is no such thing. Second Great depression because of Biden? Really? Says who? You tell me to google what doesn't exist? Lol! What a joke.

Forum List

Back