Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Maybe there are two Eagles....
And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
No, Eagle. They are not responsible. Of course, Trump didn't say they should inject disinfectant, but we have people out there who do shit like that. You saw this article, right? Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

There are some nutty folks out there. I think the concerted effort by the disinfectant manufacturers and the media has probably driven home the point that these nutters shouldn't try this at home. Trump implied it was an idea worth looking into, he suggested it, even, for the doctors. If you're stupid enough to drink bleach to cure what ails ya, what makes you think they wouldn't take that concept from Trump and run with it?

The rest of it is campaign season yak. And yeah, some pretty funny jokes. Gotta have a sense of humor, there, eagle.
And by the Media running with it they made it worse.............

Had this been Obama.......MSM wouldn't have run with it and you know it. CNN, MSM are all DNC mouth pieces................and you KNOW IT TOO.

On here .....I knew it was coming ......so do you..........they are doing look .......TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH...........No he didn't.

And in reality ..........it was the Reporter saying INJECT BLEACH.........they spun that to Trump said that.......

I'm screwing with their fun here................And I did a pretty good job of it.

LMAO
Aww, poor. baby. :itsok:

Obama said people should keep their tires properly inflated and you idiots had a cow.

Impeached Trump suggests we explore injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment for COVID-19, and now you idiots are doing cartwheels trying to defend that absolute moronic comment of his.
Nice try.........but you see .....I don't care what you think.......so that makes this all easy.

Your side is saying he said drink bleach and shove flashlights up people's asses...........well that sounds like a personal problem to me..............in places like San Fran maybe......were morons accept it.

but anyways.........One comment....the air in tires......wasn't when people are dying and losing their jobs and businesses and the other is about the LIFE AND DEATH OF OUR COUNTRY.

So............that makes the Lamestream media SOS's.............they suck.........it isn't a game when people are dying and losing their homes.

Down the street from me.........I'm already seeing the House for sale signs going up...............starting to remind me 2008 and what happened to neighbors.................

THIS ISN'T A GAME..............for this country.
LOL

Aww, poor, baby. :itsok:

You just wondered how Obama would have been treated had he said something this retarded and I reminded you how you rightards attacked Obama for offering such solid advice as keeping tires properly inflated.

If you had a brain, you wouldn't have bothered to protect Impeached Trump from his bizarre commentary on injecting disinfectant to combat coronavirus. :cuckoo:
You need to try to one liner like Right winger........he can give you some boners.....lol

He's a little busy with a flash light at the moment though.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You should have taken better care of your teeth, con.

3xxs9v.jpg
Anyone who drinks bleach wins the Darwin Award and will not be missed...........

Heard you were out of room on your trophy case for those awards.
Poor baby. :itsok:

injecting-disinfectant-coronavirus-trump-memes8.jpg
He never said Lysol, you did, and you are advertising it as an injection, so that means you and the media will be responsible for any missuse and expenses Lysol spent to denounce these internet sarcasm / satires. :)
-checkmate!
By the way- you need to stop injecting saline in your chest, it's a disinfectant and we don't want you to become a hypocrite.
So? He said disinfectant and Lysol is a disinfectant.

Iodine is disinfectant too.
Please show where Iodine kills coronavirus...

Have is said it kills corona virus?

By the way, can you show us where Lysol does it.

My point, which you couldn't get, is that Lysol is not only disinfectant around. When president said word "disinfectant" he referred to some medical grade, used in medicine, not something used in your kitchen.

But nice try, moron.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, they weren't talking about Iodine, so who knows why the fuck you'd even mention it? :cuckoo:

They were talking about bleach and isopropyl alcohol specifically.

"By the way, can you show us where Lysol does it."

lysol-pic-2.png

The maker of this product has stated in no uncertain terms that it NOT to ingested or injected. It is for cleaning purposes only. Nice how you ignore that on the label.
Undoubtedly leftist don't read labels, so they depend on the news to tell them what to do, and that be the leftist news. Sad situation in America.

Apparently rightwingers don't read...anything.
Apparently you have nothing valuable to say.

I'm separated from the wife and kids, and have to put up with TV that replays the same thing on every channel.

Hit YouTube. Millions of hours of content.

I promised myself not to get hooked on youtube again. It started with cat videos, which lead to music videos, gun videos, airshow videos. I was a "tube-aholic" and I don't want to relapse.

I like news sources like Tim Pool on YouTube.

I mostly watch podcasts.
View attachment 328497
When you are losing, resort to photo shopped photos and lies eh ?

He said he was being sarcastic...so what? People say a lot of things, why are you so triggered that Trump would say something you disagree with? Besides all he was doing is asking questions.

You don't tell people who are suffering. They're watching as many people die from this virus as died in vietnam. And make a joke out of it. You'll have people who actually think injecting disinfectants might work. After all, you had all those medical experts, and the president telling them to look into doing it.

And then he was being sarcastic. Give me a break. That's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

I posted the transcript. Please point to where Trump said 'surface disinfectants' should be injected internally.
How many times do your lies have to be exposed before you stop lying???
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.

TDS actually stands for Trump Denial Syndrome.
And from the looks of this bunch, it's terminal.
They throw TDS as their defense telling you that they gave up.
I called it Trump Dumb Stupid it fits him well.
Trump Derangement Syndrome - Characterized by an unsupported hatred of the President of the United States based on what other TDSers in the MSM tell them what to think. Mentally deficient people are most subject to this syndrome. It's not a defense it is recognizing a mentally debilitating condition. Many have an underlying leftist mental disorder.

Dude I’m very sorry for you. We do not need MSM or CNN to tell us that this idiot is unfit and inept president.
Cultist members like you are so inlove with this dude that you no longer see the differences of his stupidity. Let me tell you the realities.

1. He screwed up this country with his deregulation policy by abandoning the Pandemic Team. We have a crisis in this country on top of that we have to put up with his bullshit?

2. His rallies the democrats, the democrats, the democrats. This is the only leader in this world that is against his own people the democrats. Who the hell does that? TRUMP.

3. LIBERATE save your 2nd amendments. Inciting violence against his own people. Who the hell does that? TRUMP.

4. He is not qualified to say or recommend anything about CV medications or treatments. Period. Till he cleared with his top scientist. He made his top scientist and the rest of his followers stupid.

5. Trump is like a virus. More toxic than the CV injecting STUPIDITY to American brains. Endangering people’s live supported by the most ignorant. stupid people at Fox News.

5. Wrong or Wrong. Lies or Lies ........ it doesn’t matter to cultist like you. that is 2 thumbs up Dr. Trump.

TDS fits exactly....... Trump Dumb Stupid.

There is nothing to love about this jerk. Except hate.
Funny you claim to not need MSM or CNN (which are both fake news) but you parrot their stance. Your bullet points: "he screwed up this country"....."against his own people"...."indicting violence"....."not qualified"...."like a virus"...."a cultist like you".....etc. are nothing but hysterical babbling. Actually you sound EXACTLY like the feckless, bankrupt MSM, CNN, MSNBC.

Before you say that, you really should follow Trump on Twitter and you will see exactly what Charwin is talking about.

On Twitter every day and Charwin does not know what he's talking about ande neither do you. Why don't either of you provide just one exact quote that supports your claims. LIke I told BWK, it's been a couple of days and so far, not one of you TDSers can support what you say with just one quote where Trump recommended anything and, as far as Charwin's screed, I quoted what he wrote and it's pretty juvenile.

I'm separated from the wife and kids, and have to put up with TV that replays the same thing on every channel.

I promised myself not to get hooked on youtube again. It started with cat videos, which lead to music videos, gun videos, airshow videos. I was a "tube-aholic" and I don't want to relapse.

I mostly watch podcasts.
View attachment 328497
Why is he molesting that young girl?

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

1587938672062.png

Lets look at the same reporter later...........LOL

I've been saying this is seasonal for a while now........months actually.........and got slammed on THESE BOARDS by LIBERALS .....................HOW DARE YOU........LOL

here we go....Reporter playing games with Seasonality of th virus.

Yeah, please.

Q Yes, Mr. President, after the presentation we just saw about the heat and the humidity, is it dangerous for you to make people think they would be safe by going outside in the heat, considering that so many people are dying in Florida, considering that this virus has had an outbreak in Singapore, places that are hot and —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, here we go.

Q — are humid?

THE PRESIDENT: Here we go. The new — the new headline is: “Trump Asks People to go Outside.
That’s Dangerous.” Here we go. Same old group. You ready? I hope people enjoy the sun. And if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this — not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor that — you know, a very nice rumor — that you go outside in the sun, or you have heat and it does have an effect on other viruses.

But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world. I have to say, it covers a lot more territory than just this. This is — this is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.

I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know — but if you could. And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m like a person that has a good you know what.

Q But, sir, you’re the President.

THE PRESIDENT: Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX: Not as a treatment. I mean, certainly fever —

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah.

DR. BIRX: — is a good thing. When you have a fever, it helps your body respond. But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT: I think it’s a great thing to look at. I mean, you know. Okay?

Q But respectfully, sir, you’re the President. And people tuning into these briefings, they want to get information and guidance and want to know what to do.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey — hey, Phil.

Q They’re not looking for a rumor.

THE PRESIDENT: Hey, Phil. I’m the President and you’re fake news. And you know what I’ll say to you? I’ll say it very nicely. I know you well.

Q Why do you say that?

THE PRESIDENT: I know you well.

Because I know the guy; I see what he writes. He’s a total faker.

Q He’s a good reporter.

THE PRESIDENT: So, are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? It’s just a suggestion from a brilliant lab by a very, very smart, perhaps brilliant, man. He’s talking about sun. He’s talking about heat. And you see the numbers. So that’s it; that’s all I have. I’m just here to present talent. I’m here to present ideas, because we want ideas to get rid of this thing. And if heat is good and if sunlight is good, that’s a great thing as far as I’m concerned.

You know why I go after some of your post? You are a very dishonest person. Look at your post where you purposely eliminated where this IDIOT said INJECTION OF DISINFECTANT.
Trump never recommended it. You making the leap that a question is a recommendation probably because of your TDS butthurt.

"We are also testing disinfectants, readily available. We have tested bleach, we have tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or respiratory fluids -- I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes, isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that is with no manipulation no rubbing, just spring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We are also looking at other disinfectants specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. "
-William Bryan

"Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful."
-Drumpf (Dumbest Mother Fucker Ever)

I mostly watch podcasts.
View attachment 328497
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Seems these loser TDSers live in a cartoon world.

And now the Reporter PERFORMS THE NARRATIVE...........LOL

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: Let me explain — if you look at the coronavirus as a chain with many links, what we’ve done through our study is we’ve identified some of the weak links in that chain, that the virus — the transmission of the virus depends upon. We identified that heat and humidity is a weakness in that chain. We’ve identified that sunlight, solar light, UV rays is a weakness in that chain. That doesn’t take away the other activities — the guidance from the White House, the guidance from the CDC and others on the actions and steps that people need to take to protect themselves.

This is just another — another tool in our tool belt, right? Another — another weapon in the fight that we can add to it and, in the summer, we know that summer-like conditions are going to create an environment where the transmission can be decreased. And that’s an opportunity for us to get ahead.

Q But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned. There’s no scenario that that could be injected into a person, is there? I mean —

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: No, I’m here to talk about the findings that we had in the study. We won’t do that within that lab and our lab. So —

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t be through injection. We’re talking about through almost a cleaning, sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work. But it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.
And the TDS sheep go BAAA BAAA
It was the reporter who said inject bleach and isoproply alcohol.

Now it has morphed to the NARRATIVE of TRUMP SAYS DRINK BLEACH.

I think these people have already been snorting it..........BRAIN DAMAGE.
Cherry picking the words, leaving out the ones we're talking about, is dishonest. I'd expect it of Easy, but not of you.
OOPs here you are.......

I didn't cherry pick.....over this thread I have shown exactly what he said every time.

This was LATER ON...where they engaged again.........and IN FACT THE REPORTER DID SAY IT.........Not TRUMP.

He clarified that he didn't mean INJECTION.....now we can play word games all day with the gaf.............but HE NEVER SAID INJECT BLEACH......like is coming from the Media now.

They are responsible if an Idiot drinks Bleach.........NOT TRUMP......because they are going postal with it.
STOP.
Trump said DISINFECTANT. Meaning BLEACH or CLOROX or ALCOHOL or AMMONIA. What part of that from your miserable ignorance don’t understand?

Don’t tell me you don’t know what are the disinfectants?

It doesn’t matter what and where and who he is talking too. He is not qualified or supposed to say anything that dumb. Period.

He said he was being sarcastic...so what? People say a lot of things, why are you so triggered that Trump would say something you disagree with? Besides all he was doing is asking questions.

You don't tell people who are suffering. They're watching as many people die from this virus as died in vietnam. And make a joke out of it. You'll have people who actually think injecting disinfectants might work. After all, you had all those medical experts, and the president telling them to look into doing it.

And then he was being sarcastic. Give me a break. That's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.
Not Trump, but the liberals desperate to destroy Trump, and this by re-interpreting his words into something sinister are the culprits that are possibly duping their cult into doing stupid things. It's on them not Trump.

You know, finding out the effect that sunlight has on the virus HAS made me change one thing in my routine.

Instead of getting a cart from inside the store, I simply grab one that is in the stalls in the parking lot that has been out there for a while. Don't have to have someone wipe it down for me, and I feel pretty good about it being clean, as I generally get one that is one or two in the stall, to make sure it's been there a bit.

I used to like Trump for saying just what he meant. But i've been stuck watching replay after replay of that press conference, and it changed my mind.
He was saying what was on his mind. The fact you don't like what he said is your entitled opinion.
I didn't think anything of it the first time I watched it live. But after seeing the replays, and seeing the reaction, I started following people claiming it made perfect sense to find a better way to go after the virus.

I even argued with the mouth breathers that going after the virus in a new way made sense.
But when the very next day Trump said he was just kidding about it? That was the last straw.
Youre a conservative right? How is it that you can see the stupidity in what Drumpf said but all the other conservatives not only swear it was smart what he suggested, but they completely ignored the fact that he lied and said he was just kidding?

I'm stuck at home watching the replays from every news channel. Fox News doesn't even address the "just kidding" aspect.

Trump was right that the russian thing was a hoax, the impeachment was a joke, but when he joked about medical treatments when we have 50,000 people who died of this thing, that's over the line.

Drumpf has never been right about a damn medical or science hunch ... EVER

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

I wouldn't know. They sure have been asking about it though. Trump has created a cult, so they believe whatever he tells them.

If president suggested inserting light thru your ass, you would be first to do so. Who knows, maybe you did already...

View attachment 328475

You are always good for another retarded post.

I mostly watch podcasts.
View attachment 328497
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Seems these loser TDSers live in a cartoon world.
Yes when they do all these things that they do, you are exactly right.

Forum List

Back