Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

And she lied and trump got her to take a dna test lol hahahaha

The test proved she was not lying.
One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns
she never said she was an Indian, she said she had Indian heritage her great-great grandmother or something. The DNA test supported it -end of story -never tried to get any benefit never did- all investigated and your theories are discredited garbage as always.
Dude she checked the indian box at Harvard! You idiot
You it turns out are the brainwashed functional moron. She never said it on an application, just like a Facebook page to introduce yourself and say she was proud to have a Indian great-great-grandmother end of story. She never said she was an Indian for god's sake....
Elizabeth Warren acknowledges telling Harvard, Penn of Native American status

She said it herself

It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Elizabeth Warren said that her family stories told her of her NA herotage.

She never claimed any given percentage.

Let me know when Trump takes a DNA test.

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns
she never said she was an Indian, she said she had Indian heritage her great-great grandmother or something. The DNA test supported it -end of story -never tried to get any benefit never did- all investigated and your theories are discredited garbage as always.

Again, you lie!!!

Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As 'American Indian' On Texas Bar Registration | HuffPost
Washington Post: Warren listed race as 'American Indian' on Texas bar registration - CNNPolitics
Did Sen. Elizabeth Warren Describe Her Race as 'American Indian' on Her 1986 Texas Bar Card?

She claimed she was a Native American on he Texas Bar Registration.

Man, under Warren's new law, you would be arrested and jailed!

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
They should make it into a impeachable offense.

If that was the case trump would have been gone the day after his inauguration. Remember his bogus inauguration photos?

maxresdefault.jpg

The photos of the day before Pres.Trump's inauguration. Just imagine how many came afterward. But if you look at both photos real carefully. That you will see that Obama's photo has been photoshop. Do you see how close the Washington monument is closer to the road on the other side of the crowd. They made it seem as if Obama's crowd stretch way back to the Washington Monument. But it was actually the distance was cut short to make it seems as if it stretched all the way back. Just look at the height of the people in each photo. Which Obama's crowd is more close up than Pres.Trump's. And so the monument shouldn't be in the photo. And so they removed a section of the photo to make it look as if it were many.

Sorry but we know what a piece of lying shit Trump is & he would alter the photo without even thinking about it.

Just like he used a Sharpe to change the hurricane tracking map.

Trump will never ever be as popular as Obama here in the US or globally.

Obama has class, Trump is an ass.
I don't think so..,

3nob0k.gif

Trump Supporters Camp Out Overnight for Michigan 'Christmas Rally'

Supporters camp outside Huntington Center ahead of President Trump's rally

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...s-what-its-like-to-camp-out-for-a-trump-rally

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns
You it turns out are the brainwashed functional moron. She never said it on an application, just like a Facebook page to introduce yourself and say she was proud to have a Indian great-great-grandmother end of story. She never said she was an Indian for god's sake....

She said it herself
She said what she has always said and what I am saying. It's called the truth, while everything you say is garbage innuendo propaganda. From your link....

“At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

Warren’s statement is her first acknowledgment that she identified herself as Native American to the Ivy League schools. While she has said she identified herself as a minority in a legal directory, she has carefully avoided any suggestion during the last month that she took further actions to promote her purported heritage.

When the issue first surfaced last month, Warren said she only learned Harvard was claiming her as a minority when she read it in the Boston Herald.

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

Again, you lie!!!

Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As 'American Indian' On Texas Bar Registration | HuffPost
Washington Post: Warren listed race as 'American Indian' on Texas bar registration - CNNPolitics
Did Sen. Elizabeth Warren Describe Her Race as 'American Indian' on Her 1986 Texas Bar Card?

She claimed she was a Native American on he Texas Bar Registration.

Man, under Warren's new law, you would be arrested and jailed!
Lock him up!

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

She said it herself

Warren also claimed she was a Native American on her Texas Bar Registry.

Dummy propaganda king francoHFW won't even acknowledge this BS.

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

She said it herself
She said what she has always said and what I am saying. It's called the truth, while everything you say is garbage innuendo propaganda. From your link....

“At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

Warren’s statement is her first acknowledgment that she identified herself as Native American to the Ivy League schools. While she has said she identified herself as a minority in a legal directory, she has carefully avoided any suggestion during the last month that she took further actions to promote her purported heritage.

When the issue first surfaced last month, Warren said she only learned Harvard was claiming her as a minority when she read it in the Boston Herald.
IT WAS A LIE! She has no heritage! She said her grandparents had to elope because one of our grandparents was Indians and the in-laws didn’t like Indians THAT WAS A LIE LOL

She lied to be in a minority to get ahead

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

She said it herself

Nobody believes her shit but him. Even she knows she's lying. He's just a useful idiot.

Crush the left!

Last edited:
There already are laws that regulate threats or intimidation or conspiracies to commit crimes on the internet. I wonder who would be in charge of determining the crime of "disinformation" under Ms. Warren's plan.. Leave it to the democrat leadership to re-invent Orwell's "1984".

I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?
Bernie is lying.

Bernie is a lot of things. Most of them not good things. A liar, he is not.
I can't think of anything bad Bernie is. Do tell no doubt GOP garbage propaganda....
He is pro UH, he is pro higher taxes on the “wealthy”, he embraces the likes of Linda Sarsour, and he is immortal.

Bernie is lying.

Bernie is a lot of things. Most of them not good things. A liar, he is not.

Here is why I thionk Bernie is lying.

Warren: Bernie told me that he did not think a woman could win in 2020.

Bernie's rebuttal "I never said a woman could not be President"

Those are two totally different concepts.

I think Bernie was trying to convince Warren not to run.

That is fine but your post was "Bernie is lying". Much different than "I think he is lying". Liz Warren is a liar, Bernie is not. I believe him and I do not have a dog in this fight as neither would get my vote and it was pretty apparent that CNN was pro Liz and anti Bernie.

I guarantee he is lying. Why else change it from winning to being. I was being polite.
CNN likes controversy and ratings way too much just like Fox and MSNBC and ABC and whatever. But at least they don't lie like Fox.
But they do.

She said it herself

Nobody believes her shit but him. Even she knows she's lying. He's just a useful idiot.

Crush the left!
Crush the center you mean, brainwashed functional moron. 35 years of reaganism gives us the worst benefits of citizenship infrastructure opportunity and upward mobility and inequality anywhere in the modern world. And you do know nothing about it. Unbelievable

She said it herself

IT WAS A LIE! She has no heritage! She said her grandparents had to elope because one of our grandparents was Indians and the in-laws didn’t like Indians THAT WAS A LIE LOL

She lied to be in a minority to get ahead

Another Warren lie to cover the other lie.

Elizabeth Warren’s story of racist grandparents disputed by Cherokee genealogist

She said it herself

Crush the left!
Crush the center you mean, brainwashed functional moron. 35 years of reaganism gives us the worst benefits of citizenship infrastructure opportunity and upward mobility and inequality anywhere in the modern world. And you do know nothing about it. Unbelievable

You are nothing but a cheap Dem troll.

You keep telling lies even after you have been proven to be lying, you are just a dumb bitch for the Democratic Party.

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
She said her family lore said she had a great great grandmother who was an Indian and the blood test proved it was possible. GOP propaganda never mentions 1/64 as the lower limit of possibility. They only mention one 1024th because they never stop lying. Something should be done about misinformation including Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc bring back the fairness doctrine. This is tearing the country apart.
You’re stretching.

He's passing gas actually
Just another phony GOP scandal....

She said it herself

Crush the left!

You keep telling lies even after you have been proven to be lying, you are just a dumb bitch for the Democratic Party.
a registration form is just another Facebook type entry, it is not an application, she was already in the bar. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

a registration form is just another Facebook type entry, it is not an application, she was already in the bar. Everything you know is garbage propaganda.
She admitted she did

She has Native American Ancestry as proven by her DNA test.

She did not write a cookbook, she submitted a couple of recipes.
Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!
She proved what she said was true & your fat assed orange hero was the liar.

Her test results proved what she said about her heritage was true.
It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Warren SAYS a lot of things. Only a tard would take her word.

1024th does NOT make you an injun savage on any level unless you are a follower of the Democrat 1 drop rule

It does get you cushy jobs and affirmative action advancements from liberal universities however.

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

She did more than that. The Democrat frontrunner! LOL

injun.png

It is an official document, little hater dupe. What is remarkable is how cheap a little dem whore you are.

Forum List

Back