Google funded virus research carried out by Wuhan

I guess that I've just been around in this world, longer than you and have seen more?

I don't think or see big corporations donating money to the Sciences and Research as anything unusual....
Hey... You know the truth of you. If that isn't weird to you... Cool.

Naw, it's much easier to just take what one source says as gospel, don't ask for the other side of the story, and start attacking.

After all, this is the USA!
Are you suggesting that's what I did? Context... He was replying to me.

Edit: Understand and realize... You just did what you say USA! does. Are you just... Going with the flow?

I have been on record that anyone associated with this research should be held accountable but.............

It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance

IMO it's important to know the specifics before we tar and feather someone or something.
I agree... I'm just trying to figure out... Why in the world would Google be funding any kind of research of this kind? Any ideas?
Because it is important scientific research for our own advancement and future protection???

And what if Trump or Fox News were funding it?
I'm not a conspiracy nut like you all, so to me it would be perfectly normal for Fox News to donate to the Sciences....

Trump's another story....he would never donate any money to any scientific cause or research, unless there was something in it for him, personally....is what I think of him, and with good reason, I think that way! :D

Last edited:
I have been on record that anyone associated with this research should be held accountable but.............

It was not immediately clear how much funding Google has provided over the last decade to Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance

IMO it's important to know the specifics before we tar and feather someone or something.
I agree... I'm just trying to figure out... Why in the world would Google be funding any kind of research of this kind? Any ideas?
Because it is important scientific research for our own advancement and future protection???

I'm not a conspiracy nut like you all, so to me it would be perfectly for normal for Fox News to donate to the Sciences....

Trump's another story....he would never donate any money to any scientific cause or research, unless there was something in it for him, personally....is what I think of him, and with good reason, I think that way! :D

Thanks for evading the question. It's expected.

I'm not a conspiracy nut like you all, so to me it would be perfectly for normal for Fox News to donate to the Sciences....

Thanks for evading the question. It's expected.

Huh?

I answered your question.

i think we need an investigation to see...what say you?

I believe there is an investigation going on now.... But without scientist's boots on the ground, we can't know for certain, on anything.

Last edited:

I believe there is an investigation going on now.... But without scientist's boo on the ground, we can't know for certain, or anything.
will xiden ask his buddy the President?

I believe there is an investigation going on now.... But without scientist's boo on the ground, we can't know for certain, or anything.
You know all the Biden and Xi propaganda is made up, right wing, bull crap, don't you?

You know all the Biden and Xi propaganda is made up, right wing, bull crap, don't you?
what propaganda? what’s made up?

Little odd though.. Isn't it? Are you intellectually honest?
I guess that I've just been around in this world, longer than you and have seen more?
I don't think or see big corporations donating money to the Sciences and Research as anything unusual....

Not all research is equal. Research in an attempt to cure cancer would be great. Research into something that kills millions, not so good.

I believe there is an investigation going on now.... But without scientist's boots on the ground, we can't know for certain, or anything.
Scientist? Why scientist?
They can trace through testing, the origins of the novel corona virus from what I have read. That's why we have been so anxious to get in there and do the legwork, and likely why China won't let us in there.... :eek:

Not all research is equal. Research in an attempt to cure cancer would be great. Research into something that kills millions, not so good.
I don't believe we were funding GOF research as claimed by right wingers AND Rand Paul....the NIH and the third party Research company they funded, WAS NOT FOR gain of function, GOF research according to the NIH AND the Research company they donated to Charter.

China could have been doing this gof research on their own....or could have been lying and using our money for research we did not authorize, I suppose?

I don't believe we were funding GOF research as claimed by right wingers AND Rand Paul....the NIH and the third party Research company they funded, WAS NOT FOR gain of function, GOF research according to the NIH AND the Research company they donated to Charter.

China could have been doing this gof research on their own....or could have been lying and using our money for research we did not authorize, I suppose?

From what I read they funded an intermediary. No, the party they funded was not doing the research but they then sent the money on to the lab that was.

They can trace through testing, the origins of the novel corona virus from what I have read. That's why we have been so anxious to get in there and do the legwork, and likely why China won't let us in there.... :eek:
Well that's fine and dandy... I don't have a problem with that... But it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread as far as Google goes.

I mean... It could be argued that Google was trying to save it's own ass by removing and discrediting information both in search and YouTube.

From what I read they funded an intermediary. No, the party they funded was not doing the research but they then sent the money on to the lab that was.
The company they hired does not do much research themselves, they fund labs and universities etc, to do research.... And they did fund Wuhan lab for corona virus research because corona viruses are rooted in a particular bat, residing in China and being close to the culprit was important for Scientists.

But GoF research was not what they funded....

I only watched and listened to the congressional hearing in Congress on it with Fauci being interrogated, and have not done further research, but that is what I got out of it....

Well Mr apathetic, they gave enough money to the CIA and its bio-weapon engineer Peter Dadzik, specifically so they could aid communist China develop a bio-weapon which they definitely used against us, that google is censoring all search attempts on google about the origins of the bio-weapon, almost certainly to hide googles footprint!

That by and of itself is more then ample reason to immediately seize Sundar Pichai, and all of his fellow google traitors, torture the fuck out of them, discovering all of their other treasons, and execute every fucking one of them! Then its on to Mark Zuckerberg and facebook!

Folks, you don't have the luxury of being able to fall back upon apathy anymore, google has also been openly assisting the Chinese red army develop AI to use against the United States whilst simultaneously refusing to work with the United States DoD on same!

Well that's fine and dandy... I don't have a problem with that... But it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread as far as Google goes.

I mean... It could be argued that Google was trying to save it's own ass by removing and discrediting information both in search and YouTube.
I don't think Google would program their algorithms or tell their.moderators to remove content from search for a political reason like that.... My mind just won't go there....I don't have the ability to believe in conspiracy theories.... I suppose for some that's called being reality based.... For others, it could be said I have a lack of imagination.... :(

I don't think Google would program their algorithms or tell their.moderators to remove content from search for a political reason like that.... My mind just won't go there....I don't have the ability to believe in conspiracy theories.... I suppose for some that's called being reality based.... For others, it could be said I have a lack of imagination.... :(
I uhh... Wow. I just don't see how that's beyond any kind of reasonable doubt. You really need to increase your circle of intelligence gathering. Personal opinion... Do whatever makes you happy.

Forum List

Back