Google's Latest "Diversity" Image

is recognized by

...him.

1_123125_2073765_2156480_2167365_070625_fw_protestertn.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg
Oh Jews also they were welcome to study there, and also came down there when they fled from Europe.
They were also welcome to study and flourish under Islamic rule in Europe, while other Jews under Christian controlled areas were massacred.
Too bad you can't prove it.
There you go. Or you need more?

Oldest higher-learning institution, oldest university
It doesn't prove shit.
Ok another a Muslim country was the first country to recognize the independence of the US...which one was it?

Oh Jews also they were welcome to study there, and also came down there when they fled from Europe.
They were also welcome to study and flourish under Islamic rule in Europe, while other Jews under Christian controlled areas were massacred.

The internet links prove nothing troll.
Oh boy!!! Prove me wrong then.
There is no proof regressive media scum will accept. But go to court one day and try to prove your case with internet links.

It doesn't prove shit.
Ok another a Muslim country was the first country to recognize the independence of the US...which one was it?
Clown, you are the one claiming all this bullshit. I just said you couldn't prove it and you can't. I don't know and I don't care who was first or last. The internet doesn't prove shit.

Issa, ever hear of the Pasha of Tripoli and the Barbary Pirates?

It doesn't prove shit.
Clown, you are the one claiming all this bullshit. I just said you couldn't prove it and you can't. I don't know and I don't care who was first or last. The internet doesn't prove shit.
Every single president of the US that met a Moroccan king was thankful for the recognition and the old friendship. Why is that?

It doesn't prove shit.
Every single president of the US that met a Moroccan king was thankful for the recognition and the old friendship. Why is that?
Ahh more spin and deflection..classic!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!https://instagram.com/p/BcLCXDYgQed/

This guy is a parasite to not only the US but to humanity. Lying to him is like breathing. And his cult of dumb followers beleive everything he says. Is he the anti christ or what ?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again!https://instagram.com/p/BcLCXDYgQed/

This guy is a parasite to not only the US but to humanity. Lying to him is like breathing. And his cult of dumb followers beleive everything he says. Is he the anti christ or what ?
No you are a media fed imbecile.

Forum List

Back