Google's Latest "Diversity" Image

Yeah, non-whites love books...all written by whites. :p

Folks, back when Harvard was first established they invited American Indians to be educated for FREE. Not surprisingly like only one or two passed the courses. Folks, IQ doesn't lie despite the fact the left wants you to think it does.

celebrating-george-peabody-4943849993535488-l.png

I would like to be the first to congratulate you on turning a simple doodle into a racist rant!

It is good for people to show their true colors! (pun intended)

Preserving? How were they 'preserving' science and medicine? By violently conquering kingdoms. I can wish nothing more for a lib than a good old fashioned violent death at the hands of those whom you so valiantly defend. Libs man...lol! lol!!!

Yawn, guy, when it comes to conquering things and providing violent deaths, no one can beat the Christians.

Two world wars, the 30 years war, the conquest of the Americas, the Crusades, the Inquistions. And when they aren't killing on non-believers, they are whacking each other over whether or not Jesus was made of stale bread or not.
Talk about Yawn...I can predict what you type before you type it...you and your ilk are the bore of bores.
What do you think the Crusades were in response to? What do you think the inquisitions were in response to? Islam. Islam in all of its bloody glory.
Answers for Parrots.
The Greatest Murder Machine in History

Yes, Snouter is a wannabe nazi faggot

Listen you sick transvestite, I just tell the truth. If you can't handle the truth, that is your problem. By the way, did you graduate high school? You seem unfamiliar with basic history!

Yeah, non-whites love books...all written by whites. :p

Folks, back when Harvard was first established they invited American Indians to be educated for FREE. Not surprisingly like only one or two passed the courses. Folks, IQ doesn't lie despite the fact the left wants you to think it does.

celebrating-george-peabody-4943849993535488-l.png
First university on earth was established in fez Morocco by a brown Muslim woman...lot of white Europeans went down there to study...oh that's before the whites invaded the natives of north America.

Ps: Google it.

The Platonic Academy ... the first university ... was established in Athens in 387 BCE. A thousand years before the invention of Islam.
If it makes you feel better :). The university of Fez is recognized by most the first ever university and still in service till now.

Jews under Christian controlled areas were massacred.

Jews were massacred under Islam as well. Don't fool yourself.
In wars ? Muslims were massacred too.
But throughut history Jews always found refuge in Muslim countries fleeing from Christians.
In North Africa thousands lived there and were considered part of the population till Israel came to existence and hell broke lose.
Morocco for example:
The king under the French mandate refused to hand the Jews to the Germans.
My older relatives had so many Jewish friends and neighbors, thry treated thrm like everyone else.
Today's king his closest adviser is a Jew.
Moroccan Jews visit their homeland by the thousands, some decided to resettle.
And you gonna sit there and fabricate lies.

Oh Jews also they were welcome to study there, and also came down there when they fled from Europe.
They were also welcome to study and flourish under Islamic rule in Europe, while other Jews under Christian controlled areas were massacred.
Too bad you can't prove it.
There you go. Or you need more?

Oldest higher-learning institution, oldest university

Oh Jews also they were welcome to study there, and also came down there when they fled from Europe.
They were also welcome to study and flourish under Islamic rule in Europe, while other Jews under Christian controlled areas were massacred.

The internet links prove nothing troll.

And you do?

Yes indeed I graduated from a (heavily jewish) high school and later obtained two college degrees! Also, Ancestry dot com says I am 7% jew! As I stated previously, I tell the truth!

It doesn't prove shit.

The internet links prove nothing troll.
Oh boy!!! Prove me wrong then.

Forum List

Back