GOP Candidate Caught Masturbating Near Preschool

1666226175645.png

And we thought that CNN scumbag Jeffrey 'Jerkum' Toobin was bad, this palooka takes the cake!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

And a democratic sitting president stuck a cigar in the vagina of an intern. And Anthony Weiner was a sexter.
Who the hell cares?
Its the person...not their party.
They should all rot in hell for all the fuck I care.

But you? I thought better of you. I guess I was wrong. I never thought you would stoop this low to show how bad the GOP is.

And we thought that CNN scumbag Jeffrey 'Jerkum' Toobin was bad, this palooka takes the cake!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Wow.

You sunk to a new low in your posts. I used to learn from your posts. Not always agree with them, but learn to understand an opposing side.

What the heck happened to you?

I just don't get what motivates someone to masturbate outside of one's bedroom. Is it a thrill thing?

Agreed that there are creeps in both parties. We had Anthony Weiner, and the GOP has, well, this guy.

Glad he was caught before he hurt a child.

One less Republican on the Arizona College Board. I hope that comforts Dems after the November GOP takeover of the Senate and House.

And a democratic sitting president stuck a cigar in the vagina of an intern. And Anthony Weiner was a sexter.
Who the hell cares?
Its the person...not their party.
They should all rot in hell for all the fuck I care.

But you? I thought better of you. I guess I was wrong. I never thought you would stoop this low to show how bad the GOP is.
ockdq8jk8uu91.jpg

Last edited:
Smells like another homO sponsored cocksuker hate hoax plant

A detailed analysis of this individual is required....

I will let the police report provide the details

"On 10-4-22 at approximately 1640 hrs, Randy Gene Kaufman was observed by Maricopa County Colleges PD officer Gilbreath #000389 in the east parking lot of Rio Saldo College, Surprise (12535 West Smoky Dr. Surprise AZ) sitting in a maroon Ford truck knowingly engaging in sexual conduct by fondling/manipulating his fully erect nude penis in a reckless manner where a reasonable person viewing his activity would be offended or alarmed by the act. Kaufman was contacted, arrested, and cited for public sexual indecency."

Forum List

Back