GOP Could Impeach Biden If He Wins....Here We Go Down Stupid Lane

Even you third party dopes caucus with one of the two major parties.
I'm not in office, so I don't caucus with anyone. Are you sure you know what you're talking about? You keep accusing me of stuff without even bothering to find out what I really think.

I'm not in office, so I don't caucus with anyone. Are you sure you know what you're talking about? You keep accusing me of stuff without even bothering to find out what I really think.
Do you caucus with us liberals and progressives and democrats here on Usmb? No? Then fuck off republican.

Do you caucus with us liberals and progressives and democrats here on Usmb? No? Then fuck off republican.
I don't caucus with anyone. That would assume that we're getting together to plot strategy and pass notifications around that someone is doing something. Is that what you do with your buddies here on this board?

I don't caucus with anyone. That would assume that we're getting together to plot strategy and pass notifications around that someone is doing something. Is that what you do with your buddies here on this board?
You do! Politicians who think like you caucus with republicans. You sound like a Republican. Your agenda is similar to theirs.

Yes we agree republicans are rotten but people who don’t like either party are typically conservatives who feel let down by the party.

Youre just like Sarah palin. She was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party but good luck getting elected as a member of that. So she picked the party most aligned with her conservative views.

Your position is also a tactic. It’s meant to dupe independents into believing there’s no difference when clearly there is. You cons love it when people don’t vote. Or vote 3rd party. If you can’t win them 9ver at least get them to NOT vote for democrats.

Do you vote 3rd party for senate, governor, house seats? Of course not liar. You vote for republicans

It would be very appropriate to impeach Biden, and the sooner the better. Retaliation for the political-legal attacks on Trump, which is pure banana republic stuff.

It would be very appropriate to impeach Biden, and the sooner the better. Retaliation for the political-legal attacks on Trump, which is pure banana republic stuff.
Trump didn’t pay stormy with campaign funds? That’s a felony. He did a lot more. He hired a fixer to threaten stormy.

Trump sent the mob to the insurrection. He lied about a rigged election. His corporation, charity and universities all scams. The call to Georgia and Ukraine

Did you know McConnell said trump was guilty for the insurrection but he wasn’t potus anymore so he wouldn’t prosecute even though the house impeached him for second time.

He didn’t want trump supporters to kill him.

I truly believe the pelosi attacker was a trumpster or fixer or someone a fixer sent. Can’t prove it but it got Nancy to retire.

Trump didn’t pay stormy with campaign funds? That’s a felony. He did a lot more. He hired a fixer to threaten stormy.

Trump sent the mob to the insurrection. He lied about a rigged election. His corporation, charity and universities all scams. The call to Georgia and Ukraine

Did you know McConnell said trump was guilty for the insurrection but he wasn’t potus anymore so he wouldn’t prosecute even though the house impeached him for second time.

He didn’t want trump supporters to kill him.

I truly believe the pelosi attacker was a trumpster or fixer or someone a fixer sent. Can’t prove it but it got Nancy to retire.
I don't believe any of the above nonsense.

You do! Politicians who think like you caucus with republicans. You sound like a Republican. Your agenda is similar to theirs.

Yes we agree republicans are rotten but people who don’t like either party are typically conservatives who feel let down by the party.

Youre just like Sarah palin. She was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party but good luck getting elected as a member of that. So she picked the party most aligned with her conservative views.

Your position is also a tactic. It’s meant to dupe independents into believing there’s no difference when clearly there is. You cons love it when people don’t vote. Or vote 3rd party. If you can’t win them 9ver at least get them to NOT vote for democrats.

Do you vote 3rd party for senate, governor, house seats? Of course not liar. You vote for republicans
I keep telling you those foil helmets don't really give you mind-reading powers, but here we are...

If they didn't have lies, what would they have to debate?
I did a search and found you’ve been repeating Fox propaganda for at least 5 years. You’re brainwashed and you don’t even care. You’ve been spewing lies for years.

I don’t believe you’re a liar. You’re the dummy being lied to

It's quite common for MAGAs who are embarrassed by what their party has become to claim they are independent, or something similar. They still support MAGA goals, and vote for MAGA candidates, but they are ashamed to admit it.

It's quite common for MAGAs who are embarrassed by what their party has become to claim they are independent, or something similar. They still support MAGA goals, and vote for MAGA candidates, but they are ashamed to admit it.

You have more leftists on this board doing that than those on the right. What do you have to say about them?

I did a search and found you’ve been repeating Fox propaganda for at least 5 years. You’re brainwashed and you don’t even care. You’ve been spewing lies for years.

I don’t believe you’re a liar. You’re the dummy being lied to

Why is that, because anybody that doesn't agree with you is lying or brainwashed?

Nearly every point you brought up has been proven to be a lie, but when pointed out to you, your response is. :lalala:

Trump sent a mob for an insurrection. Commie lie.
He lied about a rigged election. Commie lie because Trump still believes that.
The call to Georgia. Innocent and innocuous. You are just taking stuff from your Holy Bible the book 1984.
Call to Ukraine. Harmless as he only asked for a favor and the Nazis impeached him for it.

I'm not going through the rest of your laundry list as it's been discussed many times. The bottom line is you think people that don't believe your lies are all brainwashed. Do you know what that tells me? It tells me you're brainwashed because nobody would keep repeating the same ole lies that have been proven false unless they were brainwashed.

They never answer me. On their ballots are democrat vs republicans for every position from judges, state house and senate seats, federal house and senate seats, governor,

Who do they vote for? The answer is Republicans! So they refuse to answer.

And none of them live in a swing state. Maybe they live in a blue or red state where they know the Republican is going to win or lose. Then they have the luxury of voting for Jill stein or Ron Paul. But if they lived in mi and it was hillary v trump or obama v McCain, they voted Republican.

Forum List

Back