🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Establishment May Killed The Party (If They Haven't Already)

Pretty much any number you spout. The one in bold is especially laughable, though.

Yes, Math is obviously a challenge for you.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote

Okay, here, let me help you.

Trump - 8,197,535
Cruz - 6,263,349
Rubio - 3,445,578
Kasich- 2,960,411

Total - 20,866,873

8,197,535/20,866,873 - 39.284%

WHICH MEANS - 60% of Republicans are voting AGAINST Trump.

You see, under normal circumstances, the GOP electorate should have rallied around the front runner at this point, not desperately finding ways to cheat him out of the nomination.

Will some of that 60% come around? Maybe. But not all of them. Nor do I see anyone who voted for Obama in 2012 voting for Trump, and those are the guys whose minds you have to change, not the people you already had.

Pretty much any number you spout. The one in bold is especially laughable, though.

Trump - 8,197,535
Cruz - 6,263,349
Rubio - 3,445,578
Kasich- 2,960,411

Total - 20,866,873

You see, under normal circumstances, the GOP electorate should have rallied around the front runner at this point, not desperately finding ways to cheat him out of the nomination.

Will some of that 60% come around? Maybe. But not all of them. Nor do I see anyone who voted for Obama in 2012 voting for Trump, and those are the guys whose minds you have to change, not the people you already had.

That's retarded libtard math. Trump getting 40 percent when the field was once at like 20 is damn good. I damn well told you your math was sh**; but thanks for confirming, I guess.

That's retarded libtard math. Trump getting 40 percent when the field was once at like 20 is damn good. I damn well told you your math was sh**; but thanks for confirming, I guess.

guy, the field has been down to THREE since March 15th, and Trump is STILL only getting 40% of the vote. this is why Lyin' Ted has been able to catch up.

Now, the funny thing is, i agree with you. If he goes into Cleveland with the most votes and the most delegates, he should get the nomination. they shouldn't use schemes to cheat him. Or if they do, he should run third party and see how many of you follow him.

Trump - 8,197,535
Cruz - 6,263,349
Rubio - 3,445,578
Kasich- 2,960,411

Total - 20,866,873

See how the far left mindset works?

I bet this drone sees the votes for Romney in 2012 as votes against Obama!

I'm not worried about your false premises.

Math is a false premise?

Okay, let's try this again. Obama Beat Romney by 5 million votes.

How will Trump beat Hillary if half the people who voted for Romney and none of the people who voted For Obama vote for him?

Can you name another time when a nominee was denounced by the two previous nominees and still won?

it's THEIR party. start your own.

guy, the field has been down to THREE since March 15th, and Trump is STILL only getting 40% of the vote. this is why Lyin' Ted has been able to catch up.

Now, the funny thing is, i agree with you. If he goes into Cleveland with the most votes and the most delegates, he should get the nomination. they shouldn't use schemes to cheat him. Or if they do, he should run third party and see how many of you follow him.

while you're correct about trump being stalled at 40%, the rules require that the nominee have 50% of the delegates, (plus one, i believe) to win on the first ballot. if trump doesn't, the rules have always allowed delegates to vote as they wish. the party runs it's primary, not the US government. Until not that long ago, voters didn't get to pick at all.

trump needs to stop whining and their persistently rewarding his stamping his foot and being a bully is why the party is where it is now.

Last edited:

while yore correct about trump being stalled at 40%, the rules require that the nominee have 50% of the delegates, (plus one, i believe) to win on the first ballot. if trump doesn't, the rules have always allowed delegates to vote as they wish. the party runs it's primary, not the US government. Until not that long ago, voters didn't get to pick at all.

trump needs to stop whining and their persistently rewarding his stamping his foot and being a bully is why the party is where it is now.
believe Abe Lincoln won on a third ballot....love to see drumph break off and run as a 3rd party,,nothing but a loud mouth con man who reminds me of hitler speaking to his sheep

Trump - 8,197,535
Cruz - 6,263,349
Rubio - 3,445,578
Kasich- 2,960,411

Total - 20,866,873

is it painful being as stupid as you are?

YOu think they were anything different? NO one voted FOR Romney except his hard core Mormon cultists.

They were voting against Obama.

The fact is, Romney could have worshiped Dread C'Thulhu (which is almost as bad as being a Mormon) and the GOP would have supported his "Summon the Great Old Ones" platform.

Lovecraft-1-mun.jpg

"The World is doomed!!!!"

"Yeah, but at least we got that ni**er out of the White House!"

Running third party is probably not a practical option at this point. The GOP will accomplish nothing by blocking Trump and quite likely inflict irreparable damage on itself.

Trump - 8,197,535
Cruz - 6,263,349
Rubio - 3,445,578
Kasich- 2,960,411

Total - 20,866,873

When Joe starts spouting equations he's conjectured, I don't pay much attention.

while you're correct about trump being stalled at 40%, the rules require that the nominee have 50% of the delegates, (plus one, i believe) to win on the first ballot. if trump doesn't, the rules have always allowed delegates to vote as they wish. the party runs it's primary, not the US government. Until not that long ago, voters didn't get to pick at all.

I think the question is, will a nominee selected by the delegates have any validity if he does not have 50% of the votes? I suspect he won't.

Running third party is probably not a practical option at this point. The GOP will accomplish nothing by blocking Trump and quite likely inflict irreparable damage on itself.

Again- they would do more damage to themselves if they nominate Trump, and Trump permanently tars them as a "White Identity Party" like UKIP in Great Britain or the National Front in France.

The GOP ONLY has a future if it starts appealing to women and minorities. Trump is doing the exact opposite of that.

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

colorado-gop-tweet_1460316871924_35912235_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
The Republicans mistake was courting the angry uneducated white racists stymied because the world has passed them by.
They have taken over the party.

I think the question is, will a nominee selected by the delegates have any validity if he does not have 50% of the votes? I suspect he won't.

Again- they would do more damage to themselves if they nominate Trump, and Trump permanently tars them as a "White Identity Party" like UKIP in Great Britain or the National Front in France.

The GOP ONLY has a future if it starts appealing to women and minorities. Trump is doing the exact opposite of that.

it may be that none of the nominees will have 50% of the vote. so it the person they pick will have to have legitimacy.

trump is appealing to every KKK'er, white supremacist and neo-nazi in the country. i'd say he can't control who likes him, but he's intentionally courting them. and re-tweeting someone who has as his avatar a swastika. i'd say that's fairly indicative of those he's pandering to. and he will tar the GOP with that brush. However, truth is, they've been going in that direction for a long time. and they keep saying the further right they go and the further they dredge up society's scum, the less they need anyone else to win. the fact that they keep getting proven wrong is pretty much the insanity of the right.

:lmao: No. Trump bringing back common sense and fairness. You running scared, falling back on schtick.

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

The Republicans mistake was courting the angry uneducated white racists stymied because the world has passed them by.
They have taken over the party.

Dems bread and butter is uneducated persons.

:lmao: No. Trump bringing back common sense and fairness. You running scared, falling back on schtick.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Trump's racism and xenophobia are going to play outside the Republican Base.

Hey, guy, exactly how was Trump supposed to get people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for him again?

You do get that, right. Everyone who voted for Obama votes for Hillary, and everyone who voted for Romney voted for Trump (which is unlikely, given that ROMNEY has roundly condemned Trump), TRUMP WILL STILL LOSE.

The Primary system has been around for decades.
Only when the great cry baby failed did it suddenly become a problem

PT Barnum is laughing his ass off at you people.

Forum List

Back