🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Establishment May Killed The Party (If They Haven't Already)

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

colorado-gop-tweet_1460316871924_35912235_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
The Primary system has been around for decades.
Only when the great cry baby failed did it suddenly become a problem

PT Barnum is laughing his ass off at you people.

You ignorant twit. Colorado didn't have a primary.

Again- they would do more damage to themselves if they nominate Trump, and Trump permanently tars them as a "White Identity Party" like UKIP in Great Britain or the National Front in France.

:lmao: No. Trump bringing back common sense and fairness. You running scared, falling back on schtick.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Trump's racism and xenophobia are going to play outside the Republican Base.

Hey, guy, exactly how was Trump supposed to get people who voted for Obama in 2012 to vote for him again?

You do get that, right. Everyone who voted for Obama votes for Hillary, and everyone who voted for Romney voted for Trump (which is unlikely, given that ROMNEY has roundly condemned Trump), TRUMP WILL STILL LOSE.

I don't have to tell myself anything. I know you love to play these cards every time. It's schtick.

You ignorant twit. Colorado didn't have a primary.
Wait, they did a caucus, something that's been done in various states for DECADES.

But this year, becuase Trump cries suddenly "They didn't have a primary"?

And you call me ignorant?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fool

I don't have to tell myself anything. I know you love to play these cards every time. It's schtick.

Again, it seems you are living in denial.

Have you convinced ONE OBAMA VOTER to vote for Trump this time.

Even one?

Because you have to convince about 3 million of them.

Good luck with that. I know math makes you head explode.

Again, it seems you are living in denial.

Have you convinced ONE OBAMA VOTER to vote for Trump this time.

Even one?

Because you have to convince about 3 million of them.

Good luck with that. I know math makes you head explode.

Wouldn't have to turn one Obama voter. We'll see if Hillary has the capacity to ballot box stuff like Obama. How much will Soros's greedy mitts be on the voting machines as well.

Perhaps Trump should have thought about the future need to build a political coalition when he first started with the Don Rickles routines?

You can't have a GOP Establishment openly spitting at the people's front runner (to say nothing of alienating voters by bypassing them). A Cruz win would now just be the death of The GOP. F'ing idiots!

The Republican party has been shattered into pieces. There's no saving it now. But who I blame most for it, are all the right wing talk radio show hosts, and all those on FOX News that have incited this anger within the party. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--tho shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican.

I am a Coloradoran and it was the right wing of the Republican party that put the pressure on 4 state Senators that had supported a primary--and then didn't. So this debacle comes from the right wing of the Republican party not what you refer to as the Establishment--who wanted to go ahead with a Presidential primary. Note that these 4 State Senators were all Ted Cruz supporters, a candidate that the Establishment has never supported anyway. The Establishment really doesn't like, nor has never had a fond opinion of Ted Cruz.
Colorado GOP flubs chance for 2016 presidential primary
Frontloading HQ: Colorado Presidential Primary Bill Dies in Committee

So don't blame this one on what you refer to as Establishment Republicans--ALL OF IT came from the right wing of the Republican party. A great article for you.
Revealed: Colorado Lawmakers Who Voted to Scrap Election Are Ted Cruz Delegates - Breitbart

To be honest--if a Presidential Primary versus a caucus happened in Colorado- I don't know who would have won. But I can tell you that in Colorado, that the majority of Republicans in this state tend to be more moderate than what you'll find elsewhere. They passed legal marijuana in this state so that should give you a clue as to which way they would have leaned.

But all in all--until the right wing of the Republican party stops chasing off large voting blocks, they will continue to lose National elections from here on out. Neither Trump or Cruz are capable of defeating Hillary Clinton.

Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
New data suggest GOP 2016 nominee will need to win nearly half of Latino vote

In their efforts to get a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house, along with down ballot state races all across this country.

images

images

Last edited:

The Republicans mistake was courting the angry uneducated white racists stymied because the world has passed them by.
They have taken over the party.

Dems bread and butter is uneducated persons.
You better recheck the current demographics of both parties.
Of course are you educated enough to check demographics.

The Republican party has been shattered into pieces. There's no saving it now. But who I blame most for it, are all the right wing talk radio show hosts, and all those on FOX News that have incited this anger within the party. They have continually violated Reagan's 11th commandment--tho shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican.

I am a Coloradoran and it was the right wing of the Republican party that put the pressure on 4 state Senators that had supported a primary--and then didn't. So this debacle comes from the right wing of the Republican party not what you refer to as the Establishment--who wanted to go ahead with a Presidential primary. Note that these 4 State Senators were all Ted Cruz supporters, a candidate that the Establishment has never supported anyway. The Establishment really doesn't like, nor has never had a fond opinion of Ted Cruz.

So don't blame this one on what you refer to as Establishment Republicans--ALL OF IT came from the right wing of the Republican party. A great article for you.
Revealed: Colorado Lawmakers Who Voted to Scrap Election Are Ted Cruz Delegates - Breitbart

To be honest--if a Presidential Primary versus a caucus happened in Colorado- I don't know who would have won. But I can tell you that in Colorado, that the majority of Republicans in this state tend to be more moderate than what you'll find elsewhere. They passed legal marijuana in this state so that should give you a clue as to which way they would have leaned.

But all in all--until the right wing of the Republican party stops chasing off large voting blocks, they will continue to lose National elections from here on out. Neither Trump or Cruz are capable of defeating Hillary Clinton.

In their efforts to get a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate and a ton of seats in the house, along with down ballot state races all across this country.

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

Republicans and Democrats pull the same sh**. If the Republicans break up, it's because their followers have standards. We'll see if Dems follow suit; though, I doubt they will.

The Tea Party did not kill the GOP either. The Tea Party called out GOP sellouts but were infiltrated by the likes of Rubio and Palin.

This isn't about the radio hosts and Fox News; though they have their own games. GOP disenfranchising its members and playing them for suckers is what this is about. Don't use this sh** to grind your axe, asshole.

The Republicans mistake was courting the angry uneducated white racists stymied because the world has passed them by.
They have taken over the party.

Dems bread and butter is uneducated persons.
You better recheck the current demographics of both parties.
Of course are you educated enough to check demographics.

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

Republicans and Democrats pull the same sh**. If the Republicans break up, it's because their followers have standards. We'll see if Dems follow suit; though, I doubt they will.

The Tea Party did not kill the GOP either. The Tea Party called out GOP sellouts but were infiltrated by the likes of Rubio and Palin.

This isn't about the radio hosts and Fox News; though they have their own games. GOP disenfranchising its members and playing them for suckers is what this is about. Don't use this sh** to grind your axe, asshole.

No the Tea Party is responsible for every smidgen of this disaster. You people are glued or attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, that fill your veins with right wing hyperbole--full of half truths, misconceptions, and it's specifically designed to keep you inflamed. All for ratings and those Obscene profit breaks.

Trump will probably be the nominee of the party. I don't see that changing, and I really don't even think it's going to be a contested convention. On first ballot they'll take the person who is in the lead.

Frankly--you deserve everything you get afterwards. Right now 47% of Republican women will not cast a vote for Trump, and millions of Republican men will not take the bait on Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Ted Cruz is no better, albeit he would win Republican men back, but he does horrible with the largest voting block in this country--women. He's too far right on abortion, they would never vote for him. Plus if he is the nominee his eligibility is certain to be challenged from his nomination all the way to election night.
A Race to the Bottom on Women's Rights

You knew all of this. What you refer to as the Establishment put up a few candidates that could have actually won the White House. John Kasich & Marco Rubio. What you did is fly over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd Donald Trump. So the morning after the election those right wing talk show hosts will be there to help you blow your noses and wipe your tears, give you another bullshit reason as to why you lost, and then you can start the process all over again for 2020.

18ecdea7b09fc5f5b02b611645a0fbc7.jpg

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

No the Tea Party is responsible for every smidgen of this disaster. You people are glued or attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, that fill your veins with right wing hyperbole--full of half truths, misconceptions, and it's specifically designed to keep you inflamed. All for ratings and those Obscene profit breaks.

Trump will probably be the nominee of the party. I don't see that changing, and I really don't even think it's going to be a contested convention. On first ballot they'll take the person who is in the lead.

Frankly--you deserve everything you get afterwards. Right now 47% of Republican women will not cast a vote for Trump, and millions of Republican men will not take the bait on Trump.

Ted Cruz is no better, albeit he would win Republican men back, but he does horrible with the largest voting block in this country--women. He's too far right on abortion, they would never vote for him. Plus if he is the nominee his eligibility is certain to be challenged from his nomination all the way to election night.

You knew all of this. What you refer to as the Establishment put up a few candidates that could have actually won the White House. John Kasich & Marco Rubio. What you did is fly over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd Donald Trump.

You're grinding an axe. This isn't about the root cause; GOP corruption.

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

You knew all of this. What you refer to as the Establishment put up a few candidates that could have actually won the White House. John Kasich & Marco Rubio. What you did is fly over the rose bushes and landed on a cow turd Donald Trump.

You're grinding an axe. This isn't about the root cause; GOP corruption.[/QUOTE

It was the Tea Party that just ripped Donald Trump off in Colorado. This had nothing to do with Establishment republicans-- whom have never supported a Ted Cruz nominee.

Do some reading for a change.

Your Tea Party buddies are responsible for Trump getting ripped off, and it will be you and your Tea Party buddies that are responsible for Hillary Clinton's win.

Hillary Clinton won the lotto with this one. Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. You did it, establishment Republicans didn't.

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

Well then it's obviously the Tea Party that is corrupt. It's they that ripped Trump off. It's they that have fought tooth and nail against a Presidential Primary in this state, and it's they that put the pressure on 4 State Senators to stop it.

Wouldn't have to turn one Obama voter. We'll see if Hillary has the capacity to ballot box stuff like Obama. How much will Soros's greedy mitts be on the voting machines as well.

Oh, so now you are going into nutty conspiracy theories.

You lost because they cheated, not because you nominated candidates even YOU didn't like.

Palin and Rubio and Cruz are "Sell-outs" now?

And only Trump, who has supported socialized medicine, eminant domain, gay rights and abortion, is a "real conservative"?

Guy, if this is a Cult of Personality, you are drinking the...

tumblr_lw9xs2JTWc1r5qrimo1_400.gif

images

images

Hack post, tbh.

Well then it's obviously the Tea Party that is corrupt. It's they that ripped Trump off. It's they that have fought tooth and nail against a Presidential Primary in this state, and it's they that put the pressure on 4 State Senators to stop it.

Is Cruz "tea party"? I honestly wouldn't know. Like I said, the original movement was co-opted by opportunists. But the media treated the tea party movement unfairly from the outset b/c they were a perceived threat to the corruption. The Tea Party is not the source of the corruption like you're selling.

Forum List

Back