GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

Most members of the GOP would love to see women back in the kitchen, pregnant, and just doing their "wifely duties. They will never admit it.

Thankfully we have lard arses like Rush telling us what they are thinking. I love the guy! He is the face and ars of the Republican Party!

totally wrong, but nice recitation of the dem/lib talking points. Half of the republican party is women. I can guarantee that they are not in the kitchen and pregnant.

Rush is a commentator, he has no position in any party but the one that occurs in his house when he spends the millions that you fools help him make.

are you really as stupid as fluke? if so you may be the next name on my list of idiots to be ignored.

Haven't perused the whole thread, just another dimocrap reach-around.

But has anybody noted that dimocraps do NOT win the majority of White female votes?

And that portion of the Female vote is falling quickly.

Minorities vote overwhelmingly dimocrap. It's what they do, it's who they are.

This thread should be about why minorities vote dimocrap.

White Men AND White Women vote Republican.

Minorities don't. Imagine that

:lol:
Most members of the GOP would love to see women back in the kitchen, pregnant, and just doing their "wifely duties. They will never admit it.

Thankfully we have lard arses like Rush telling us what they are thinking. I love the guy! He is the face and ars of the Republican Party!

totally wrong, but nice recitation of the dem/lib talking points. Half of the republican party is women. I can guarantee that they are not in the kitchen and pregnant.

Rush is a commentator, he has no position in any party but the one that occurs in his house when he spends the millions that you fools help him make.

are you really as stupid as fluke? if so you may be the next name on my list of idiots to be ignored.

Putting me on your ignore list would be a badge of valor. As long as the Dems have people like Rush, Cruz, and you to point out....they will do well. The Dems buy their meals with knuckle draggers like the former.

:lol: thats some funny shit. Obama has destroyed your party and you are too stupid to realize it and instead post stupid talking points and hurl insults at those who make you look like a fool.

cagney-o.gif

:lmao:

John Boehner to his wife: "Don't ever say the Tea Party rules me again!"

Putting me on your ignore list would be a badge of valor. As long as the Dems have people like Rush, Cruz, and you to point out....they will do well. The Dems buy their meals with knuckle draggers like the former.

:lol: thats some funny shit. Obama has destroyed your party and you are too stupid to realize it and instead post stupid talking points and hurl insults at those who make you look like a fool.

"its the Economy, Stupid!"

With the economy improving, unemployment the lowest since W crashed it, and the likes of Cruz walking the Senate halls, the Dems have nothing to fear.

The only thing left is for the GOP to hope that everything turns sour overmight....which it won't happen. No one wants to go back to the W years. Virginia has a Dem Governor and Ohio is swinging blue.....:lol:

obama has done anything BUT destroy the dimocrap party.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth but they know politics. Hoo boy, do they know politics.

And demographics.

Back around the Civil War, White People outnumbered Black by a significant margin. Plus they had all the power. So dimocrap scum backed White people. It's where the numbers were. It was where the power was.

Come 1964 and the demographics changed. Blacks had become a significant portion of the population so they devised a scheme to forever enslave Black people to the dimocrap party. Simple, they steal from White people and give it Black people.

Works every time.

Now they're seeing a growing demographic in other minority populations.... Gays, who have a LOT of power, especially in Hollywood, Hispanics, who will soon (if they don't already) outnumber Blacks and single women.... Who are always pissed off about something. Which could explain why they're single.

Men? Who needs them? In the 2012 election, Romney won 52% of ALL Men. Black Men, White Men, Latinos, Asians....... All Men.

Think dimocrap scum don't know this? Of course they do.

They're splitting us into racial groups and dividing us. Intentionally.

Will it bite them in the ass? I doubt it. We'll win a few and then lose even more. We won't be a White Nation with White, Western European values after the year 2025.

Say goodbye to what was once America. It won't exist after that. You can be sure of that.

Take it any way you wan't dimocrap scum. Up the butt is your favorite, but I don't care how you prefer it.

The Nation is all but gone. And dimocrap scum are the reason why

Last edited:

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth but they know politics. Hoo boy, do they know politics.

And demographics.

Back around the Civil War, White People outnumbered Black by a significant margin. Plus they had all the power. So dimocrap scum backed White people. It's where the numbers were. It was where the power was.

Come 1964 and the demographics changed. Blacks had become a significant portion of the population so they devised a scheme to forever enslave Black people to the dimocrap party. Simple, they steal from White people and give it Black people.

Works every time.

Now they're seeing a growing demographic in other minority populations.... Gays, who have a LOT of power, especially in Hollywood, Hispanics, who will soon (if they don't already) outnumber Blacks and single women.... Who are always pissed off about something. Which could explain why they're single.

Men? Who needs them? In the 2012 election, Romney won 52% of ALL Men. Black Men, White Men, Latinos, Asians....... All Men.

Will it bite them in the ass? I doubt it. We'll when a few and then lose even more. We won't be a White Nation with White, Western European values after the year 2025.

Say goodbye to what was once America. It won't exist after that. You can be sure of that.

Take it any way you wan't dimocrap scum. Up the butt is your favorite, but I don't care how you prefer it.

We won't be a White Nation with White, Western European values
[/B

You might want to send that phrase into Rush. He can use that right after he calls another woman a whore....:lol:

YOU PEOPLE ARE PRICELESS! You type out your ignorance for everyone to see, and never realize it.

What is Palin...a commentator. Yet you list her as a leader of the party.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...to-communicate-with-women-10.html#post8265174

What is Alan West? Another commentator.

Your words, dumbass.

"its the Economy, Stupid!"

With the economy improving, unemployment the lowest since W crashed it, and the likes of Cruz walking the Senate halls, the Dems have nothing to fear.

The only thing left is for the GOP to hope that everything turns sour overmight....which it won't happen. No one wants to go back to the W years. Virginia has a Dem Governor and Ohio is swinging blue.....:lol:

LOL, you really are a dumb shit. The economy is not improving. It might have been but obamacare stopped it dead in its tracks.

The so-called Bush "crash" was the result of dem control of congress and Bush's refusal to take them on. Obozo has continued those failed policies and today we have more people in poverty than ever before in our history.

The american people are not as stupid as you dems think they are. they will reject your bullshit big time in 14 and 16.

And demographics.

Works every time.

Will it bite them in the ass? I doubt it. We'll win a few and then lose even more. We won't be a White Nation with White, Western European values after the year 2025.

I hear you, but I am not ready to declare defeat and let the libtardians take this country.

there are a lot more of us than you may realize.

Stop the crying.

Life changes. That is the only constant. How it changes often is beyond our control.

I for one have no desire for a 1950s type of American in the second decade of the 21st century.

Time will tell.

Stop the crying.

Life changes. That is the only constant. How it changes often is beyond our control.

I for one have no desire for a 1950s type of American in the second decade of the 21st century.

Time will tell.

yeah, the 1950s was a terrible time in this country. Oh wait,

And demographics.

Works every time.

I hear you, but I am not ready to declare defeat and let the libtardians take this country.

there are a lot more of us than you may realize.

Now that's funny....

Stop the crying.

Time will tell.

Yes, for some, the time before civil rights, voting rights etc...was dem good ol' days.

Stop the crying.

Time will tell.

I am a black man. Tell me again how great this country was in the 50's.

Stop the crying.

Time will tell.

He was talking about the economy. Liberals started talking about other topics like voting rights, not him. Then you jump in with the chip already on your shoulder chastising him for something he didn't say. Stop being such a thin skinned baby wanting to be offended.

He was talking about the economy. Liberals started talking about other topics like voting rights, not him. Then you jump in with the chip already on your shoulder chastising him for something he didn't say. Stop being such a thin skinned baby wanting to be offended.

Of course, what does it matter if you can't vote, can't attend schools with other kids, have to sit in the back of the bus, aren't allowed to sit down at a lunch counter....the GDP was high and unemployment (among whites anyway) was low.

C'mon Zona...stop being thin skinned about being treated like dirt.

Okay, so we need to decimate other economies like after WW2. When do we start?

Of course, what does it matter if you can't vote, can't attend schools with other kids, have to sit in the back of the bus, aren't allowed to sit down at a lunch counter....the GDP was high and unemployment (among whites anyway) was low.

C'mon Zona...stop being thin skinned about being treated like dirt.

Strawman. He was referring to the economy, not civil rights. Stop being such a blond.

We have seen how the far left communicates with women when they are considered conservative. So this whole thread is based on (as usual) far left hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back